4.6 5 0 121 121 AXE Excite Body Wash for men features a woody fragrance with a blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents. The rich lather and invigorating fragrance take your shower to the next level. To stay confident all day long, you can combine AXE Excite Body Wash with other AXE Excite products, including daily fragrance, deodorant stick or antiperspirant stick.

05/02/2017
Not the best body wash, leaves skin feeling dry plus has a really strange color. Deep purple or black either way very weird when you are trying to be clean...
18/08/2018
I love shower gels. Iwill love to try this.I. will like to try this product as soon as possible.
16/08/2018
Megustaria recibir la muestra gratis para el cuidado de la piel de el hombre
03/08/2018
My boys always say its good. I my self have not used it.
29/07/2018
have not tried this product yet but would love to do so for my husband.
16/07/2018
Omg! My Son-in-law loves this product... This would make his day, just to get something from the mailman.. I honestly hope that we will be chosen to try this.. Thank you for a chance to win something that will brighten a young man's life.
12/07/2018
I would like to try this product for my father who's resides in a assisted living facility. He is 84 years young!
05/07/2018
my so would love to try this product !! being in school and smelling fresh are a must have. I would love to give my review on this
31/05/2018
I have not tried this product yet but would love to do so for my husband.
07/03/2018
My husband and son use Axe products and I'd like them to try this! I love how Axe makes them smell and I bet this one smells great too!
25/02/2018
I have 3 men in the house, well one us still too young. But would love to give my husband to try this. He loves this brand!
21/01/2018
Is this for women or men? Just wondering cause it seems the pink would target women more? Either way my husband I used Axe shower gel and it’s never disappointed. Wondering how everyone likes this line.
20/01/2018
My husband would love to try it. I think he'd like it He's never used body wash just soap. Thanks Julie
29/12/2017
My boys love Axe products but they haven't used the Excite shower gel. I'm sure they would love to try it
22/11/2017
I have not used before and would love to try AXE REVITALIZING SHOWER GEL - EXCITE