4.6 5 0 122 122 AXE Excite Body Wash for men features a woody fragrance with a blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents. The rich lather and invigorating fragrance take your shower to the next level. To stay confident all day long, you can combine AXE Excite Body Wash with other AXE Excite products, including daily fragrance, deodorant stick or antiperspirant stick.

22/11/2017
I have not used before and would love to try AXE REVITALIZING SHOWER GEL - EXCITE
16/11/2017
Smells amazing and my skin feels so soft and smooth!
28/10/2017
My boyfriend loves axe! I would love to let him try a new scent and see if he likes it!
25/10/2017
Can't wait to see what that smells like on my husband I'm sure he will love it
03/10/2017
My son likes the deodorant. So he would probably enjoy the shower gel .
09/07/2017
My hubby would love to try this out since he loves woody smells and so do I.
22/06/2017
Id like to see how this axe products smells throughout the day
19/05/2017
I would like to test this product on my husband. I love trying new scents and brands.
22/04/2017
Have not tried this one yet but my husband loves axe products.
18/04/2017
My husband and my son, love to use the AXE products, I just love the scent after, my husband uses the product!! I would love to give this to him to try.
13/04/2017
Would love to get a free sample for my son who plays basketball .
12/04/2017
This just Looks like it smells good lol , I know all the rest of the axe deodorants I've smelled was awesome!!
12/04/2017
My husband uses axe spray I would like for him to try the shower gel.
07/04/2017
Something that I would try out, I have been disappointed with Axe products in the past as they always seemed to be kind of strong in my opinion...but, the description of this makes me want to give it a try, it seems like its is a little more smooth to the senses! Would love to try a sample :)
05/04/2017
Love all products by Axe, seen the commercial about this one but haven't seen it in stores yet.