4.6 5 0 64 64 AXE Excite Body Wash for men features a woody fragrance with a blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents. The rich lather and invigorating fragrance take your shower to the next level. To stay confident all day long, you can combine AXE Excite Body Wash with other AXE Excite products, including daily fragrance, deodorant stick or antiperspirant stick.
Axe Revitalizing Shower Gel - Excite

12/04/2017
This just Looks like it smells good lol , I know all the rest of the axe deodorants I've smelled was awesome!!
12/04/2017
My husband uses axe spray I would like for him to try the shower gel.
07/04/2017
Something that I would try out, I have been disappointed with Axe products in the past as they always seemed to be kind of strong in my opinion...but, the description of this makes me want to give it a try, it seems like its is a little more smooth to the senses! Would love to try a sample :)
05/04/2017
Love all products by Axe, seen the commercial about this one but haven't seen it in stores yet.
05/04/2017
I've always loved Axe's every since these products can out . An i would like to try this product out.
17/03/2017
I always use AXE body wash and I really love it. Would love to try this scent.
04/03/2017
I love Axe Body Wash and normally use Phoenix. I would be interested in trying this scent.
01/03/2017
My boys love this product, would recommend others to try this.
25/02/2017
Both my son's love Axe products. They have a few favorite scents but love them all.
24/02/2017
AXE is well reputed company nd i must sure it works good for my hubby ..i wanna try it sample
21/02/2017
I would love to try this product already love many of their stuff
20/02/2017
no i have but i have hear great thing about itand would like to try it
20/02/2017
Wow love to try axe body wash. Products with nice scent I'm up for the challenge
19/02/2017
he usado esta marca y la verdad me encanta sobre todo sus aromas, pero no he probado el body wash solo el antitranspirante en spray. me parece un excelente producto
19/02/2017
Escuche hablar de el nuevo axe y seria un placer poder darselo a mi marido para probarlo y asi podria opinar sobre el