4.6 5 0 64 64 AXE Excite Body Wash for men features a woody fragrance with a blend of coconut, hazelnut, and caramel scents. The rich lather and invigorating fragrance take your shower to the next level. To stay confident all day long, you can combine AXE Excite Body Wash with other AXE Excite products, including daily fragrance, deodorant stick or antiperspirant stick.
Axe Revitalizing Shower Gel - Excite

18/02/2017
My son really likes the Axe products I try to purchase them in sets for him they have a nice clean scent.
18/02/2017
I would love to try this product out on my husband please I have not seen this products anywhere
16/02/2017
Sounds very interesting. Working a farm may make this product worthwhile to buy
16/02/2017
Axe para. mi es bueno pero. quiero probarlo antes de comprar
15/02/2017
WOULD MOST DEFINITELY LOVE TO #REVIEW THIS AXE SHOWER GEL
14/02/2017
My family uses Axe products and this would be something that iam sure they would love to try
10/02/2017
Will like to try it so I can feel good for the woman but I will give it a try out
09/02/2017
Would love to try this for my husband he loves axe and the faboulous smells is amazing
09/02/2017
I'd like to try this product for my husband, I know i'd love it on him, a revitalizing shower gel to wake him up and my sinus.
09/02/2017
My husband and sons like it toi
08/02/2017
I would love to try this. I have used AXE products before, and I love using body washes.
07/02/2017
No lo e.pronado pero me gustaria tratar cosas nuevas
07/02/2017
My husband loves Axe products, please allow him to test this product for you.
05/02/2017
I would love for my husband to try this he loves the out doors.
04/02/2017
Este producto es de uso masculino y deja tu piel al usarlo muy suave y con una agradable fragancia a madera. Es muy bueno, espumoso y efectivo.