4.8 5 0 299 299 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.

05/11/2019
Liked it
It is a great product. I will say nothing beter or less than other baby soaps though. I am just a liquide person I guess. I do not like bars laying on the edge and gathering hairs.
11/10/2019
Favorite
Love the dove products. I still like and use the bar soaps a lot.
28/09/2019
Dove unscented
Recommended by my dermatologist. Leves my skin soft. Is very reasonably priced. Is available in most stores.
18/09/2019
Me encanta su olor!
Este jabon es muy Bueno para la piel de mi bebe! Mi chico tiene una piel muy sensible y Dove es muy suave y no le afecta, ademas tiene un olor muy rico! Lo recomiendo!
16/09/2019
I love this product. I received it at my baby shower for my son and havent used anything else. It smells good and leaves his skin super soft.
12/09/2019
I bought this for my grandkids, and I also tried it myself and my granddaughters and I both really like the way that this does not leave any soapy residue, my granddaughter the youngest one she,is prone to sensitive skin so this actually worked out perfect for our family.
09/09/2019
Excellent product
Excellent product , good smell and keep skin mositurised and soft
06/09/2019
Such Care!
I have used this on my sensitive skin whenever I get a break out of dry skin. This is such a gentle and great foaming soap that doesn't dry skin out . It leaves your skin nice and soft
05/09/2019
Loved it
Dove soaps have always been my favourite, I tried this type and loved it , smells great and skin feels so soft after using it
30/08/2019
Lovedove
Smells wonderful and so soft, great for even sensitive skin.
29/08/2019
Leaves my toddler’s skin so soft
I currently use this soap on my baby boy. It’s lightly scented and non irritating. Leaves his skin so soft and smelling pleasant.
25/08/2019
Sensitive
Bought it with a bundle of dove baby products it is definitely clean and safe so sensitivity.
25/08/2019
Meh
Not the best dive bar. Doesn’t smell great and leaves skin feeling dry. Regular dove moisture bar is way better
24/08/2019
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar
Absolutely love Dove products for their gentle and healthy cleaning soaps & shampoos. This bar is gentle and very nice for baby’s skin, no need to worry about any irritation.
24/08/2019
Super gentle
This soap is super soft and gentle leaving your child nice and soft and not irritated I recommend this over and other soaps that may be harmful to the skin but that my opinion I love it