4.8 5 0 296 296 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

01/06/2020
Excelente jabón
Tiene un excelente olor, es suave, no irrita la piel. Es ideal para bebés y también para adultos con piel sensible.
20/05/2020
El mejor de los jabones
Este jabón es el que uso Diariamente tengo piel sensible y me lo recomendó el Dr. y me va muy bien lo compro todo los meses
15/05/2020
Perfecto para mi hija
Mi hija tiene problemas de piel sensible y este producto es una maravilla y aunque ella ya no es una bebe seguimos Usándolo También recomiendo la presentación en líquido!!!
02/05/2020
Súper bueno
Deja la piel suave sin necesidad de untar crema. Recomiendo que lo compren es excelente para los bebés
09/04/2020
Excelente
Excelente jabon dove para niños deja la piel delicada, suavecita
09/12/2019
A must
Perfect for dry skin leaves baby soft hydrated & smelling great! Highly recommended
29/11/2019
Great for sensitive skin
I can only use dove bar soaps on my skin or else my skin breaks out everywhere and is very painful that is how I know this particular type is really good on sensitive skin. I have used other products and after using them I have to go back to this before transitioning back to the original dove bar soap.
05/11/2019
Liked it
It is a great product. I will say nothing beter or less than other baby soaps though. I am just a liquide person I guess. I do not like bars laying on the edge and gathering hairs.
11/10/2019
Favorite
Love the dove products. I still like and use the bar soaps a lot.
28/09/2019
Dove unscented
Recommended by my dermatologist. Leves my skin soft. Is very reasonably priced. Is available in most stores.
18/09/2019
Me encanta su olor!
Este jabon es muy Bueno para la piel de mi bebe! Mi chico tiene una piel muy sensible y Dove es muy suave y no le afecta, ademas tiene un olor muy rico! Lo recomiendo!
16/09/2019
I love this product. I received it at my baby shower for my son and havent used anything else. It smells good and leaves his skin super soft.
12/09/2019
I bought this for my grandkids, and I also tried it myself and my granddaughters and I both really like the way that this does not leave any soapy residue, my granddaughter the youngest one she,is prone to sensitive skin so this actually worked out perfect for our family.
09/09/2019
Excellent product
Excellent product , good smell and keep skin mositurised and soft
06/09/2019
Such Care!
I have used this on my sensitive skin whenever I get a break out of dry skin. This is such a gentle and great foaming soap that doesn't dry skin out . It leaves your skin nice and soft