Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

4.8 5 0 347 347 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

29/07/2021
Great for sensitive skin
Great moisturizing bar soap, I use it on my daughters and myself, we have different skin issues and this bar soap is great with us. Super sensitive and with a slight smell (it is fragance free, but it just has a nice smell).
18/07/2021
clean feeling
i use this for myself on my face and it leaves such a clean gentle feeling with no harsh smell
13/07/2021
Gentle soap!
This bar of soap is so gentle on my baby’s skin. It does not smell strong and it keeps her fresh and clean. This soap is great for my daughter!
12/07/2021
Softest on Skin
I swear, Dove makes a specific soap for each member of my family. I purchase this soap for my 5 year-old daughter, whose skin seems to dry out from scented, non hypoallergenic soaps. Honestly, I don't see much of a difference between the Baby Sensitive and Regular Sensitive Skin soap, but there isn't much of a price difference at my store either. This is the perfect soap for those with sensitive skin, old or young. Hydrating, nourishing, and non scented, this bar leaves my daughter soft and clean without any itching. All Dove products are worth a try, if you ask me!
25/06/2021
Es excelente
Este producto es excelente deja la piel súper suave, y muy limpia, no deja residuos, ni capas de jabón, lo recomiendo, la diferencia se nota desde el primer día de uso.
19/06/2021
Dove bar
Always keep on hand in case I run out of the liquid dove. It’s never drying to the skin.
23/05/2021
Great for my daughter!
My daughter is 5 years old and is irritated with itchy skin from many soaps. This soap is super gentle and keeps her skin so soft. Best of all, she complains a lot less of itchy skin. It's the only soap I will buy for her.
20/05/2021
My baby’s doctor recommended using this and it works wonders. Soft and smells nice. Helps with eczema and other rashes
20/05/2021
Loved how gentle this was. Really great for eczema flair ups
03/05/2021
cuidado de la piel
me encanta es muy buen jabon. para los bebes que sufren de alergias yo lo usaba mucho con mi beba que tiene ecxema. no reseca la piel ni es grasoso.
27/04/2021
Works Great!
One of my girls has very sensitive skin and a mild case of Eczema. This is the only thing that will leave her skin feeling smooth and no Irritation. Highly recommend to anyone with littles.
26/04/2021
LOVEEEE
I love this bar soap. I’ve been using it for a few years now on myself. It’s very lightly and pleasantly scented. There is none of that old weird soap smell that some bar soaps have. It doesn’t dry out my skin, most of the time I don’t even have to moisturize after my shower. I always feel fresh after it. It’s also portable, as you don’t have to worry about it spilling since it’s not liquid.
14/04/2021
Another Reason To Love Dove~Cause It Loves You
My Son & I Have Sensitive Skin when it comes down the Fragrant Soaps.....This Dove Is Wonderful, You Are Clean & You Don't Have To Worry About Rash Break Outs.
08/04/2021
Love This Soap
I really love how soft it made not just my son's skin but my own. I have cut a sponge and inserted the bar of soap into the slit. It last longer then you would think and the smell is amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone pondering about this product. Worth the price.
02/04/2021
Clean and moisturized.
I tried this on my son after he was born since his pediatrician recommended it and I have been using ever since. It leaves his skin clean but doesnt try out his skin at all. I dont have to worry about any irritations because it is made for sensitive skin.