4.8 5 0 294 294 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.

9/12/2019
I bought this for my grandkids, and I also tried it myself and my granddaughters and I both really like the way that this does not leave any soapy residue, my granddaughter the youngest one she,is prone to sensitive skin so this actually worked out perfect for our family.
9/9/2019
Excellent product
Excellent product , good smell and keep skin mositurised and soft
9/6/2019
Such Care!
I have used this on my sensitive skin whenever I get a break out of dry skin. This is such a gentle and great foaming soap that doesn't dry skin out . It leaves your skin nice and soft
9/5/2019
Loved it
Dove soaps have always been my favourite, I tried this type and loved it , smells great and skin feels so soft after using it
8/30/2019
Lovedove
Smells wonderful and so soft, great for even sensitive skin.
8/29/2019
Leaves my toddler’s skin so soft
I currently use this soap on my baby boy. It’s lightly scented and non irritating. Leaves his skin so soft and smelling pleasant.
8/25/2019
Sensitive
Bought it with a bundle of dove baby products it is definitely clean and safe so sensitivity.
8/25/2019
Meh
Not the best dive bar. Doesn’t smell great and leaves skin feeling dry. Regular dove moisture bar is way better
8/24/2019
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar
Absolutely love Dove products for their gentle and healthy cleaning soaps & shampoos. This bar is gentle and very nice for baby’s skin, no need to worry about any irritation.
8/24/2019
Super gentle
This soap is super soft and gentle leaving your child nice and soft and not irritated I recommend this over and other soaps that may be harmful to the skin but that my opinion I love it
Dove the best soap
I love this soap I use it everyday. Face and body. My skin is always soft. Thanks for a great product
Love it!!!
We use this soap because my kids have sensitive skin and all other soaps would irritate their skin. Since we started using this product they haven't had any problems with their skin, and their skin is always soft to touch. Now I use it too and my skin feels so much softer. We love it!
Dove
Me gusta bañar a mi bebe con este jabón me gusta como huele y como deja su piel
8/22/2019
We LOVE baby Dove
I used this on my son when he came home from the Nicu, we loved it! Personally, because it was soft, gentle on the skin and smelled so fresh. I would def recommend this product to everyone!
8/22/2019
THE PRODUCT USE VERY BEST NATUARAL EFFECT
THIS PRODUCT USE AND VERY REAL MILK BATH AND GLOW We should Very batter for skin VERY GOOD AND PAISA WASOOOL AND OK