Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

4.8 5 0 357 357 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

17/01/2022
Super soft
Leaves my skin super soft and smelling good. I don't use bar soap much but when I do this is my go-to.
15/12/2021
Excellent product
This is one of the most perfect bar soap till date. I’ve been using it for a few years now on myself. It’s very lightly and pleasantly scented. There is none of that old weird soap smell. It doesn’t dry out my skin, most of the time I don’t even have to moisturize after my shower.
27/11/2021
Excellent Soap
I use this for my head since I shave my head and it works great for the sensitive skin left by my razor. I would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
14/11/2021
great soap
I mainly use this for my 5 year old. she has always had sensitive skin and can not change her soap to anything else. she got. to the point where she no longer wants to use the liquid soap anymore and now prefers bar soap. I am glad we could stick with the same soap and not have to do a complete switch. it smells great and leaves our skin nice and soft
13/10/2021
Its my favorite brand
Dove is my favorite brand i love it because its makes my skin so smooth gives me creamy texture my my family loves it
11/10/2021
The perfect baby soap
I loved using this soap for my baby back in 2019. It cleans the skin very well and doesn’t irritate it. Since day one my child had very sensitive skin and it was so hard to find the perfect soap. But this one was perfect for my son’s diligent skin.
07/10/2021
Baby soap
I have used Dove baby bar soap on my baby for over a year. Its soft and gentle on baby skin, tear free, foam forming. Easy to use and baby's skin feels fresh after use.
04/10/2021
Only brand we use.
My daughter has always had sensitive skin almost every baby product would break her out. We heard about the Dove sensitive skin and loved it.
24/09/2021
Husband's preferred soap
My husband uses this soap as it's is gentle on his skin. He has eczema.
16/09/2021
Me encanta
Es un jabón suave me encanta su textura lo recomiendo 👌 👍
12/09/2021
Gentle clean
Love this dove baby cleaning bar! I is very gentle and moisturizing for my toddlers delicate skin. Leaves her clean and not dry or ashy skin after our nighty bath time.
15/08/2021
Great for sensitive skin!
My son has very sensitive skin and can get irritated pretty easily so this soap works great for him. It also leaves you super clean and smelling fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin issues
29/07/2021
Great for sensitive skin
Great moisturizing bar soap, I use it on my daughters and myself, we have different skin issues and this bar soap is great with us. Super sensitive and with a slight smell (it is fragance free, but it just has a nice smell).
18/07/2021
clean feeling
i use this for myself on my face and it leaves such a clean gentle feeling with no harsh smell
13/07/2021
Gentle soap!
This bar of soap is so gentle on my baby’s skin. It does not smell strong and it keeps her fresh and clean. This soap is great for my daughter!