Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

4.8 5 0 356 356 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

13/10/2021
Its my favorite brand
Dove is my favorite brand i love it because its makes my skin so smooth gives me creamy texture my my family loves it
11/10/2021
The perfect baby soap
I loved using this soap for my baby back in 2019. It cleans the skin very well and doesn’t irritate it. Since day one my child had very sensitive skin and it was so hard to find the perfect soap. But this one was perfect for my son’s diligent skin.
07/10/2021
Baby soap
I have used Dove baby bar soap on my baby for over a year. Its soft and gentle on baby skin, tear free, foam forming. Easy to use and baby's skin feels fresh after use.
04/10/2021
Only brand we use.
My daughter has always had sensitive skin almost every baby product would break her out. We heard about the Dove sensitive skin and loved it.
24/09/2021
Husband's preferred soap
My husband uses this soap as it's is gentle on his skin. He has eczema.
16/09/2021
Me encanta
Es un jabón suave me encanta su textura lo recomiendo 👌 👍
12/09/2021
Gentle clean
Love this dove baby cleaning bar! I is very gentle and moisturizing for my toddlers delicate skin. Leaves her clean and not dry or ashy skin after our nighty bath time.
15/08/2021
Great for sensitive skin!
My son has very sensitive skin and can get irritated pretty easily so this soap works great for him. It also leaves you super clean and smelling fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin issues
13/08/2021
Great product I would definitely recommend. It does exactly what it’s intended to do. And the label doesn’t lie. I couldn’t think of anyway to change anything about it it’s pre much perfect.
29/07/2021
Great for sensitive skin
Great moisturizing bar soap, I use it on my daughters and myself, we have different skin issues and this bar soap is great with us. Super sensitive and with a slight smell (it is fragance free, but it just has a nice smell).
18/07/2021
clean feeling
i use this for myself on my face and it leaves such a clean gentle feeling with no harsh smell
13/07/2021
Gentle soap!
This bar of soap is so gentle on my baby’s skin. It does not smell strong and it keeps her fresh and clean. This soap is great for my daughter!
12/07/2021
Softest on Skin
I swear, Dove makes a specific soap for each member of my family. I purchase this soap for my 5 year-old daughter, whose skin seems to dry out from scented, non hypoallergenic soaps. Honestly, I don't see much of a difference between the Baby Sensitive and Regular Sensitive Skin soap, but there isn't much of a price difference at my store either. This is the perfect soap for those with sensitive skin, old or young. Hydrating, nourishing, and non scented, this bar leaves my daughter soft and clean without any itching. All Dove products are worth a try, if you ask me!
25/06/2021
Es excelente
Este producto es excelente deja la piel súper suave, y muy limpia, no deja residuos, ni capas de jabón, lo recomiendo, la diferencia se nota desde el primer día de uso.
19/06/2021
Dove bar
Always keep on hand in case I run out of the liquid dove. It’s never drying to the skin.