4.8 5 0 257 257 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.

7/22/2019
so soft
I've tried this bar. I receive this product from friend, it's really soft. Although it's unscented, but that's okay.. Good for baby's sensitive skin.
7/22/2019
One of my favs for babies
Definitely one if my favorite "bar soaps" not only for babies but it even left my skin moisturized and soft as well.
7/21/2019
Grandsons
My Grandsons have sensitive skin and this product l left their skin soft and no perfumes. Lived it!
7/21/2019
My son has very sensitive skin,this soap is wonderful. He no longer scratches all day.
Wonderful
I used this product after I got a bad case of “prickly heat” ( heat rash). I needed a gentle soap and this was wonderful. I didn’t feel dry and I’ve purchased it for my facial cleanser as well
Skin so soft
I bought this for my baby. It keeps her skin so soft after bathing. I love all of dove’s baby products. It would be nice have other varieties of this product like a liquid soap or no tears.
Leaves skin soft
I use this product and I am 41. I love that it makes my skin feel soft.
7/19/2019
Great bar soap!
I no longer have babies at home, but still have baby wipes, lotion etc on hand. I love baby products. This bar soap works great for me, I use it on my face and love it. Cleans great, is sensitive enough for my skin. Smella amazing and makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
7/19/2019
Best Soap
I love to use this soap on my daughters. It makes their skin feel extra soft and smooth. The smell is very light. I love the pump it is very helpful when bathing. I love the new designed bottles
Love it!
I love Dove as a product to use for my babies at my house. I do not trust many brands to use on their sensitive skin that won’t dry them out as well. The smell is amazing, and not too strong. I will always tell others of my love for Dove for my babies.
7/18/2019
Best bar of soap for baby
We love the dove baby bar in our home. We use regular dove for us adults and when I saw the baby bar I had to have it for my son. First time using it I was very happy using it during his bath time. It lathered up the wash cloth nicely and cleaned my little guys skin gently and left him smelling fresh and feeling squeaky clean with the smoothest skin. We will continue to use dove baby on my son!
Best soap ever
This is the best soap for my babies skin. He has dry skin and this soap provides the moisture he needs. It also smells amazing.
Baby soft
Great product! This soap is gentle on my infant’s skin and easy to lather. I love Dove’s baby products.
Baby
My nephew has eczema and dove baby is the only soap he can use. It's wonderful. Would recommend to family and friends.
7/17/2019
I love Dove. It leaves my skin smooth with no residue. Lathers well. Skin looks smooth and radiant after using!