Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

4.8 5 0 352 352 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

27/04/2021
Works Great!
One of my girls has very sensitive skin and a mild case of Eczema. This is the only thing that will leave her skin feeling smooth and no Irritation. Highly recommend to anyone with littles.
26/04/2021
LOVEEEE
I love this bar soap. I’ve been using it for a few years now on myself. It’s very lightly and pleasantly scented. There is none of that old weird soap smell that some bar soaps have. It doesn’t dry out my skin, most of the time I don’t even have to moisturize after my shower. I always feel fresh after it. It’s also portable, as you don’t have to worry about it spilling since it’s not liquid.
14/04/2021
Another Reason To Love Dove~Cause It Loves You
My Son & I Have Sensitive Skin when it comes down the Fragrant Soaps.....This Dove Is Wonderful, You Are Clean & You Don't Have To Worry About Rash Break Outs.
08/04/2021
Love This Soap
I really love how soft it made not just my son's skin but my own. I have cut a sponge and inserted the bar of soap into the slit. It last longer then you would think and the smell is amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone pondering about this product. Worth the price.
02/04/2021
Clean and moisturized.
I tried this on my son after he was born since his pediatrician recommended it and I have been using ever since. It leaves his skin clean but doesnt try out his skin at all. I dont have to worry about any irritations because it is made for sensitive skin.
01/04/2021
Dove
I really loved this soap. My son has sensitive skin. I tried so many soap but this one works for him. No more itchy skin.
29/03/2021
Dove my go to soap!
This is actually one of my favorite soaps it leaves your body feeling fresh, and clean and also leaves my skin feeling soft and silky! I highly recommend this product
24/03/2021
Dove
I love this soap ise it for my skin since I have very sensitive skin . We also use it on our grandchildren. I’ve noticed since I stated using this soap I’ve had no breaks outs with my sensitive skin. Highly recommend
13/03/2021
Baby soap bar
I really love this baby soap bar it smells good and it leaves my baby skin really soft
06/03/2021
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar!
The Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar is a moisture soap bar which is great for baby's delicate skin and it cleans and sooths baby's skin and makes bath time a fun activity for my baby.
04/03/2021
Typical dove
Love this product for my baby, its very hydrating and gentle on baby's skin
22/02/2021
Love Dove Baby
Dove baby bar soap is an amazing wonderful soul not only for baby path for the whole family, wonderful smell as all dove products have, as well this is the number 1 brand recommend by hospitals
Gentle on baby's skin
Dove never disappoints! This bar is the same, gentle and kind to my baby's skin.
Love
I love this bar. My baby loves to play in the bath, the bar makes it easier to rub sopa on my hands then squeezing it form a bottle. With a squirmy kid it's nice having it easy accessible.
Dove my Body!!
Wow,couldn't tell it was bar soap. It had rich thick leather, that was absoulutely fresh clean residue scent that was left on my body. It made my skin so so soft and silky. Love it, would tell anyone!!