Baby Patent Aquascale 3-in-1 Bath Tub The Next Generation

4.5 5 0 23 23 The Next Generation AquaScale by Baby Patent is a 3 in 1 Infant Tub, Accurate Digital Scale & a Water Thermometer all in one! It records your baby’s precise weight, while making adjustments for water and movement. The built-in thermometer automatically monitors the temperature of the water to ensure that the baby is comfortable, enabling you to make any necessary adjustments to the water temperature. The specially designed unique ergonomic shape of the tub has, along with an anti-slip feature, been created to hold babies up to six months old in the perfect position for bathing. Once your baby has learned to sit, the Baby Tub easily converts to a toddler tub, accommodating children up to two years of age. Available in white.
Baby Patent Aquascale 3-in-1 Bath Tub The Next Generation

Love
I absolutely love this tub for my baby . I would definitely recommend it. I love how it tells you the temperature
Awesome!
I purchased this product for a friend of mine who didn’t have a baby tub. I did a lot of research and this was the best value for the money, I am super impressed and definitely recommend
Good tub
This is a nice tub for baby's. I like that it tells the temperature. The only thing I did not like was how bulky it was which made it difficult to store and seemed a little unnecessary.
16/09/2021
Buena opción
Es cómoda y fácil de usar, el baño del bb es más fácil y práctico.. la recomiendo 👌
12/09/2021
Baby tub
Just purchased this last week I remember having this with my first born and second, so when I had my third it was definitely a no brained to purchase! It is a bit pricy but it’s worth the price it tells you exactly what the water temperature is and how much your baby weighs although I think the weight thing is a bit off or maybe it’s just mine. Other than that definitely recommend this product !
07/09/2021
Che dire un ottima innovazione
Che dire un ottima innovazione per fare il bagno ai neonati, ci puoi fare più cose contemporaneamente, davvero uno spettacolo, la consiglio certamente
01/09/2021
For the great grand
Where were these when my kids were born? Oh, yeah, that was so far back all we knew was "bath them in the sink". Bought this for the great grand and she absolutely loved it.
27/08/2021
My one year old still uses this, he loves it so much. My husband an I also love it to bec we can see how hot the water is an everythinf
16/08/2021
Amazing bathtub!!
It’s been a game changer for us! It’s the perfect shape for my baby to relax in without me having to worry about him slipping or anything like that. Very safe and surprisingly lightweight
13/08/2021
Good Bathtu
I purchased this since I was unsure of what the correct temperature of water I needed for my baby. I was always afraid I would get it to hot. The thermometer works great but it takes up a lot of room asd I am limited on space since I only have a shower and not a tub.
11/08/2021
Baby Shower Gift
I bought this as a baby shower gift for my niece. She has nothing but great things to say about this.
06/08/2021
Purchased for my sister
I ordered this for my sister as it was on her registry. She loves it! My nephew's weight was going down for a few weeks and she was able to catch on right away and inform the doctors and get him sorted. I would definitely say it was worth the purchase.
05/08/2021
Temperature can take time to register
I'm not sure I trust that the temperature is always right with this bathtub. I usually double check it with a meat thermometer just to make sure. I find that if I give it 5 minutes it registers correctly, but who has 5 minutes?! Otherwise, I love the ease of weighing baby while bathing them.
16/10/2021
I would love to try this on my new born and I good stuff about it.
11/10/2021
I would vabsolutely love this tub for my baby . I definitely recommend it. I love how it tells you the temperature