Babyganics Kids Suncreen Lotion SPF +50

4.8 5 0 11 11 Ready for fun under the sun? Your kids can’t wait to explore the big, bright world out there, and our b Kids SPF 50+ sunscreen lotion is the perfect companion. Made with children’s developing skin in mind, our formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and applies smoothly. Easy to rub in, non-allergenic, tear-free and tough enough for every adventure.
Babyganics Kids Suncreen Lotion SPF +50

29/10/2021
Fun in the sun
Good sunscreen that keeps your kids’ skin safe while playing outside.
14/09/2021
I can't get enough of this stuff!!
My sister used Babyganics Sunscreen on my niece when we went out for a beach day. I had forgotten my Sunscreen, so I used some as well and now I'm hooked!! It's the only Sunscreen I use. I've never burned using it and I have always gotten a deep brown tan....
28/07/2021
I love this for my kids!
We went to the beach, and I was worried about my very fair skinned daughter and husband... either most stuff washes off right away or has dangerous ingredients. I was happy that both got a nice, healthy tan, with no burning at all! This is a big deal because my little one usually burns tight away!
01/06/2021
Great product!
I use this on my son and it works great. Goes on smooth and doesn’t leave him feeling sticky and greasy. Also has a nice smell. Really great product to protect the little ones.
08/05/2021
Love Babyganics
Ever since I switched to using Babyganics products when my kids were babies I never looked back. My kids are older now but I still use this sunscreen due to the great ingredients that don’t irritate my kids sensitive skin. Works amazingly.
05/03/2021
Baby loves it
We live in California and sunscreen is definitely one of the must haves and that does not exclude babies. This is gentle, not too thick, and not too sticky. We love it!
05/03/2021
Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF +50!
The Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF +50 is a broad spectrum SPF 50+ UVA and UVB protection sunscreen lotion, it is non-allergenic as well as is tear free. Further, it is formulated with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Moreover, this sunscreen lotion is formulated without nano-particles, phthalates, parabens and fragrance.
07/02/2021
Safe and effective
I have purchased this sunscreen 5+ times and continue to do so because of the clean ingredients. I do have to say, you have to plan ahead a little bit because it does leave a white residue, so you need to make sure you rub it in thoroughly, and that you aren’t wearing any dark clothing that you don’t want it to get on. But the coverage is great and worth the extra time. So many sunscreens out there have dangerous ingredients that can actually cause cancer, so I am happy to re-purchase this one again and again!
03/10/2020
Love this product for my babies
This product works great even on sensitive skin. I have used it for years on my babies and have never had any issues with it. I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting to protect their little ones.
01/10/2020
Good sunscreen for children
This product contains natural ingredients that are safe for children while providing essential spf protection from the sun. Not greasy and virtually no scent perfect for swimming or any activities out in the sun.
27/07/2021
Me encantaría utilizarlo Este producto para mí niña