4.7 5 0 130 130 NEW Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ sunscreen provides effective sun protection made with 25% fewer ingredients <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07FRCZMTF&asins=B07FRCZMTF&linkId=627e81a66e7217abdbe6ea411ebfafb4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

13/08/2019
smell
smells good and not too greasy and works great as a sunscreen
12/08/2019
Very goog products
Its a very good product I am so excited.I am recommended this product to my all frnds thank you so so much
06/08/2019
Nice
Un gran protector para mi hija que tiene la piel sencible no irrita su piel y la protege de los rallos solares sin duda el mejor para el verano lo recomiendo a todos de piel sensible
Love this product!
This product works great when your out in the sun! It not only protects you from the UV rays it gives you a Beautiful Tan!
01/08/2019
Banana Boat is great to wear in the sun.
We put this on my 8yr old grandson and he went swimming for a few hrs and he never got burnt. We love Banana Boat. It goes on smooth and is easy to rub on
01/08/2019
Simply Protect is Simply Great!
I use this sunscreen almost exclusively now that I’ve tried it. It goes on easily and evenly. It does t feel too thick and Doesn’t leave a white look. I really feel protected and with my fair skin, that’s a plus. It’s reasonably priced and has a pleasant scent.
30/07/2019
Protection at it's BEST!
Banana Boat Simply Protect is now a staple in my home. My 8yo daughter breaks out in a rash when using so many other sunscreens (even the "natural" or "mineral" options). We have a pool and she is in it sun up to sun down and I'm thrilled I've finally found something that will protect her delicate little skin without making her break out in a rash. She doesn't mind applying/re-applying when it's time because this isn't greasy, oily, or "feel funny" on her skin. There is little to no scent, but it just smells clean. It stays on great, even after sweating and swimming. We live Babana Boat and have trusted it for years, and now so does my daughter!
29/07/2019
Summer must have!
Feels good going on. Protected my sensitive skin. No greasy hands.
28/07/2019
Better of this brand
I have very sensitive skin. This is not super oily, and still protected me from the sun. I sunburn easily so I was very pleased.
28/07/2019
7 yr old still got bad sunburn
I really didnt care much for it because I used it every hour on my 7 yr old son one day in June, while we were at the pool. He still got very bad sunburn despite putting it on every 60 minutes!
26/07/2019
Good sunscreen
Goes on smooth and protects well. One of the Top rated brands.
26/07/2019
Great product!
Banana Boat never fails, they have years of experience and it shows in how great their products work.
25/07/2019
Love
Easy to apply work as well and doesn’t irritate the skin
25/07/2019
Banana
Gives good skin protect from the sun. Not messy or hard to use
24/07/2019
Very good
Very good product it’s spreads good and it is good protection from the sun I use this on my daughter it is very good riding I recommend this !