4.7 5 0 129 129 NEW Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ sunscreen provides effective sun protection made with 25% fewer ingredients <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07FRCZMTF&asins=B07FRCZMTF&linkId=627e81a66e7217abdbe6ea411ebfafb4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Banana Boat® Simply Protect™ Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion

26/07/2019
Good sunscreen
Goes on smooth and protects well. One of the Top rated brands.
26/07/2019
Great product!
Banana Boat never fails, they have years of experience and it shows in how great their products work.
25/07/2019
Love
Easy to apply work as well and doesn’t irritate the skin
25/07/2019
Banana
Gives good skin protect from the sun. Not messy or hard to use
24/07/2019
Very good
Very good product it’s spreads good and it is good protection from the sun I use this on my daughter it is very good riding I recommend this !
24/07/2019
love this sunscreen!!
I bought this product for my girls. they both have sensitive skin and when under the sun they start to peel. I used this product and I loved it because it helped a lot and they didn't peel. I recommend for anyone with or without sensitive skin.
23/07/2019
Great gentle sunscreen
I have sensitive skin, due to retinol, and other sunscreens irritate burn my skin, but this on does not. Goes on smooth and absorbs quick. Great sunscreen
22/07/2019
Amazing product
I love this brand, it is so easy to put on. This isn't to thick of a cream. Like most other products. It doesn't have to strong of a smell either. It should does protect your skin, too.
21/07/2019
Love how this covers my skin. Not to thick and oily. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Will not use any other brand
21/07/2019
Worked great for my granddaughter
Used this for my 8 month old grand daughter. No burn and light weight putting on.
Sun Stoper
This Sun Screen works Very Good .It Is A Real good Product .I used it on my Face An I was in the Gulf Fishing Without any Sun Burn on my Face . I Would you recommend this?
Worked well
This product worked well. Used it on vacation. No one ended up with a Sun burn.
21/07/2019
How sublovk helps you get a little dun in your life
I thought this product worked really well i didnt get a sunburn while wearing it and its light cream texture did not weigh down down my skin
21/07/2019
Good
It worked well for my and my nephew so we didn’t get sunburnt in the pool.
20/07/2019
not the best
I tried this product and found it worked, but not great. I didn't exactly burn, I just felt slightly burned. I'm extremely pale and have sensitive skin, so maybe I'm an unfair test. I just wasn't happy with it.