4.7 5 0 130 130 NEW Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ sunscreen provides effective sun protection made with 25% fewer ingredients <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07FRCZMTF&asins=B07FRCZMTF&linkId=627e81a66e7217abdbe6ea411ebfafb4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

03/07/2019
No burned baby
We used this product when we went to the beach. It kept my baby from what would have been a horrible sunburn. my husband also uses this on his face while he is working. He works outside and this is the only one that keeps his face from being blistered. Thanks for a great product!
Banana boat
Its very good for sensitive skin Although I found the smell to be very very strong once I got past that it made my skin feel good not greasy and it did it's job again just to much of a perfume smell for me, the price was great it even had a coupon on it,I say try it if you have skin sensitivity and maybe smell it before you buy it maybe it's all in your own preference
love it
love the protection it gave my grandkids and smells wonderful great on delicate skin
02/07/2019
My granddaughter has sensitive skin and has had a hard time with sunscreen. This one works great.
Life saver
My daughter has always struggled with sunscreen this saved us. Her skin was so sensitive. But this.... this ... protects her skin. And no rash after. Plus it smells great
01/07/2019
Great for children
My daughter has very sensitive skin and the sun breaks her out even with sunscreen. After trying this brand no more sun rash. Very happy with this product
30/06/2019
Banana Boat is Great as always
I have never disliked any Banana Boat product. But with four kids with varying skin sensitivities, some that change with age, I have been trying many sensitive skin products in recent years. This is one I have been quite happy with. It protected my kids from sunburn and didn’t feel thick and sticky. We spend a lot of time outside so sunscreen they don’t hate is a life saver.
29/06/2019
Awesome
The product did not leave a sticky residue and fully protected me from the sun (did not get sunburn). What I like most about this product is the protection and how it is for sensitive skin
28/06/2019
Banana boat product
I like the protection from this products is the only one products I buy
28/06/2019
Truly Sensitive
All 3 of my girls have very fair skin and are allergic to 90% of anything that touches them. With simply protect, that's exactly what they were, PROTECTED! Highly recommend to anyone who is concerned about sun damage or just to keep the burn out..
27/06/2019
Finally something my daughter can use
I have a sunscreen collection that does better work of collecting dust than preventing sunburns. My 6 year old daughter has eczema and somethings make her skin feel as she puts it "like stuff is crawling all over". I bought this thinking it will be the same as others. I WAS WRONG! It doesn't bother her skin, she didn't get a sunburn and she keeps it in her outside bag so she has it even when she is at her grammy's house. I had to literally buy myself another container to use because she is happy. Is it a little more expensive...... sure but I would rather deal with spending a little more money than deal with her at 3am feeling itchy due to what sunscreen we used that day on her.
27/06/2019
LOVE THIS !!!
This product is not greasy and it is very good at protecting your skin! I love how light it feels and banana boat always makes wonderful products
Love It!!
I had bought this product to try and use for my kids and I’m glad I did!! It doesn’t leave a greasy nasty feeling on the skin. It protected their skin very well. My 3 year old son has sensitive skin & Eczema. It didn’t make him have an allergic reaction to his skin, honestly I was surprised!! I would highly recommend this product!!
Amazing for sensitivity
My Son and Husband both have sensitive skin and it works. This product does what it says. Keeps the sun from burning skin and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Love this so much I bought two.
26/06/2019
Great for sensitive skin!
I have very sensitive skin and I usually gets breakouts when using sunscreen. I tried this one and no breakouts! It didn’t leave me with a rash or itching after using it. My kids have the same issue and usually get a rash after using sunscreen and this one didn’t bother their skin at all!