4.7 5 0 129 129 NEW Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ sunscreen provides effective sun protection made with 25% fewer ingredients <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07FRCZMTF&asins=B07FRCZMTF&linkId=627e81a66e7217abdbe6ea411ebfafb4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Banana Boat® Simply Protect™ Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion

06/06/2019
Sunblock
Prevent us from sun burn my family use alot sun block cuz we have red hair sensitive to sun
06/06/2019
Great Sunblock
I purchased this sunblock because my 3 year old has very sensitive fair skin. So I was looking for a sunblock that wouldn't irritate his sensitive skin but of course provide the necessary sun protection. This definitely worked. His skin was not irritated and he stayed protected. I did reapply after swimming and then again after about 90 minutes. A day at the pool with no irritation and no sun issues made this product worth the slightly high price tag.
05/06/2019
recomended
great product will buy and use any time have used it on my kids always works great at the beach pool
05/06/2019
Sunscreen
This product is wonderful for children and anyone who has sensitive skin.
03/06/2019
Last long
It works great just a little hard for my kids to apply alone. I would definitely recommend this product.
31/05/2019
Sun
Es de los mejores cubre bastante ya que mi piel es muy sensitiva y me encantan estos productos que me ayuden a mi piel
31/05/2019
Great product and environmentally friendly
Excellent product! Perfect for face and body. Reef safe and great for water activities. Non-greasy, non-drying, and stays on all day. Wore it all day every day and stayed burn-free for an entire week of boating!
Sunscreen
Works really well & doesn’t have that “slimy” feel!
Good sunscreen
It's cheap for the amount of product you get. It has high spf, contains zinc oxide, and not greasy compared to some other sunscreens I have used. Also, it's water resistant. I am stocking up on this.
Banana Boat
An excellent product for children. Does not burn eyes and seems to last a long time, even in water.
Recommended
It goes on smoothly, works great against the sun and doesn’t cause rash in my skin. Great product!
30/05/2019
Awesome sunscreen, I love it.
Would highly recommend this sunscreen. It was very easy to use and stayed on very well.
28/05/2019
SUN
Banana Boat products a very good in general. I like this simply protect because it is light and does not bother my skin.
27/05/2019
Banana boat
I love this product, it smells great and works even better.
24/05/2019
A quality sunscreen for sensitive skin
This is an amazing sunscreen if you have sensitive skin like I do. It didn’t burn like other sunscreens usually do me and it didn’t leave a chalky residue on my skin. It’s gebtle enough to use on my face and on my children’s faces. Even when wet, the sunscreen lasts.