4.7 5 0 130 130 NEW Banana Boat® Simply Protect Sensitive™ sunscreen provides effective sun protection made with 25% fewer ingredients <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07FRCZMTF&asins=B07FRCZMTF&linkId=627e81a66e7217abdbe6ea411ebfafb4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

Simply protect
After reading all the scares about sunscreens lately (Oxybenzones), I bought this last Saturday. As a skin cancer survivor who MUST USE 24/7/365, I break out form everything. Great texture and doesn't make my face look ghostly.
Good product
Not to greasy and smells good. I have. Erg sensitive skin and I did not breakout from this product!
GREAT PRODUCT
As usual with a Banana boat product you will get the best. Little more expensive but you pay for what you get. Works well in water. Very good for people and hildren that have sensitive skin.
great for sensitive skin
easy to apply not thick last long - good in the water
09/05/2019
Works well. I have very sensitive skin. Both of my children were able to use it.
Typical Sunscreen
Banana boat sunscreens work generally well. You will have to reapply throughout the day depending on the activity. It seems to work well enough for the price.
Good Product Expensive
Oh it works very well protecting your skin against the sun. I make sure my whole family has it in before laying in the sun or going out without it. Always have extra tube of it
Banana boat sunscreen
This sunscreen is great especially with kids or babies with sensitive skin. This is the only brand I've ever used for my kids. It works very well in and out of water
09/05/2019
Help my kids skin feels amazing soft and block the sun from burning them. Easy to take off and doesn't bother the skin unless your kid are allergic to the ingredients inside of it.
Sun Screen
We have alway used banana boat, it's a good protection from the sun rays.
Banana Boat Simply Protect
Our whole family is out in the sun all year round. We value sunscreens that do not have toxic ingredients and do not cause skin sensitivity issues. My toddler is prone to bouts of itchy skin after using sunscreen and this sunscreen seems to work without causing skin issues. It does not clog my fae pores and does not have a scent. I would order this again but would prefer it in a larger container size since we do use sunscreen so heavily.
Sensitivity
I use this product on my 5 year old grandson. He was born with extreme sensitivity to anything put on his skin. This product doesn’t irritate his skin and gives ample protection.
Great Sunblock
I have sensitive skin and Banana Boat Sunblock for Sensitive skin I just what the Doctor ordered! It protects my skin from the sun’s damaging rays, yet doesn’t cause the rashes or itching I e experienced with other Sunblocks!
sunscreen for sensitive skin
I always use sunscreen on my face and lips because if i burn i have a new set of issues with fever blisters and this sunscreen doesn't disappoint and its a plus since its for sensitive skin the older I get the more sensitive somethings irritate me but this stuff is awesome
07/05/2019
Re-apply after swimming
You have to re-apply especially if you go swimming. I have read reviews, it doesn't work for everyone, but I have no complains. I am not completely pale also, so that might be an advantage.