4.3 5 0 8 8 Available in SPF 30 and SPF 50 as Lotions and Clear Sprays.
Banana Boat® Sport Performance® CoolZone™ Sunscreen

19/07/2019
Great SPF protection
Banana boat offers great summer SPF protection. This is my families favorite and preferred sunscreen when playing in the water and ocean. Highly recommend this product for your loved ones!
27/02/2018
Love banana boat and love the sports performance cool zone sunscreen brand. I enjoy how smooth and soft it is on your skin and its so easy and refreshing to apply!
24/01/2015
I love this sunscreen! It's the only one I will buy. Great price.
07/10/2014
Took the grandkids camping this summer and the heat was in the high 90s and some days in the 100s. I used the 50 on them and it kept them from burning, even in and out of the water. They would relather often, but I would recommend this product to anyone,
19/09/2014
I have used many of the Banana Boat sunscreens. The cool sport lotion is just as good as the others. It gives good protection and is easy and pleasant to use. It does not have a scent which is great. I really won't use anything with a strong smell and I hate when anyone near me puts it on. I highly recommend this lotion.
09/09/2014
Banana Boat is the Performance that I can say works grate, I been using this all summer and love it. I swim everyday and have to say I would recommend this with out a doubt.
21/08/2014
I have fair skin and had no issues with burning. The spray version that I used does not have a nasty, overwhelming odor that some other spray sunscreens do, and it doesn't leave my skin sticky. Highly recommended!
05/08/2014