5/14/2019
My review
My review for the bandaid skin flex finger bandages is very good
5/13/2019
Maybe try another method of bandaging.
The bandage was difficult to put on. When taking the packaging off, the bandage stuck to itself right away and I had to throw it away. Second try was better but still not easy. Bandage did not stay waterproof while washing hands or showering. I did enjoy how flexible it was.
good bandages
They're good bandages. They were very flexible and waterproof. They lasted through many hand washes and using germ x. The only thing that would make them better is for them to be more sticker.
Band-Aid that helps
I like Band-Aid Skin Flex Finger Bandages. I let we continue to do what I needed to do without bothering my finger movement or coming off when wet.
5/12/2019
Band-Aid Skin Flex Finger Bandages love!
Band-Aid® Skin Flex Finger Bandages are super soft and well protected keeps my wound safe, effective and heals faster. I definitely recommend this product.
5/9/2019
Love the flexibility
Band-Aid Skin Flex Finger Bandages were very comfortable. The wound pad was really unique and I enjoyed the flexibility I still had while wearing these bandages. They seemed to stay on long and didn't come off even during washing my hands throughout the day.
5/9/2019
Great Bandages!
I love Skin Flex Finger Bandages, they are the only ones that last through a work day.
5/8/2019
Great Fitting and Long Lasting
I loved how the bandages actually stayed on my finger. My son used them on a wound near his elbow and like how the bandage had a much tighter fit and stuck to his skin better than our regular brand. They definitely stuck better and stayed on better and longer.
Comfortable fit
It was a very comfortable fit. I almost didn’t know I had the bandage on.
Absolutely Wonderful!
The Band-Aid Skin Flex Finger Bandages are some of the more comfortable bandages I have ever used. They felt snug, were easy to put on and stayed on for a long time before I needed to switch the bandage out. I found these to be some of the best band-aids I have personally used and would recommend.
5/7/2019
Best band-aid out there!!
Normally to me Band-Aids or just Band-Aids. I have a little boy that goes thru them. But these ones actually stay no matter what he puts them through. They are definitely are go to band-aid from here on out.
Best bandage ever.
These are the best bandage ever , especially for fingers. I had a major cut on my finger which was hurting me alot while doing work, it gave me immediate relief after putting on. The extremely soft skin like stretchy material is not bothersome like other bandages. I can move my finger freely and it stood vigorous hand washings too. Absolutely recommended
First Aid Kit Must-Have
I work with young children and my hands are always into something and being washed. Unfortunately, with constant activities, I often get cuts and scrapes on my fingers. I used to try 3 bandages to try to get them to stick to no avail. The minute my hands hit the water, off they went, and into the trash. A complete waste of money. I love how these stay on, seal around my wound, and let my move my fingers freely. These are now a permanent part of my first aid kit! I guess you can say that I'm stuck.
Awesome
I think it is a great product after I tested out. I will definitely purchase for future.
5/5/2019
A bandage with comfort fit.
This bandage is amazing as it stays where you put it. I found it comfortable because of the shape and flexible fit. It didn't feel binding as some bandages done. I will purchase it for sure.