2.9 5 0 15 15 Adding to Barry M's Molten Metal Nail Paint collection are the NEW Holographic shades. In an array of shimmering, cosmic shades let Molten Metal give your nails show-stopping style and an instant luxe look. Each of the chrome effect shades have a mirror-shine foil finish that will glisten for days.
Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint Holographic 10ml

Not special
Color was ok, the thing is it doesn't look like a quality prod. Not an expert, but got the feeling formula was cheap... Color was somewhat weak, and after a few hours it does chip.
Exelente
Seca rapidísimo y su aroma no me afecta ya que soy sensible a los aromas fuertes
Love it!!!
Great product and beautiful color variety. The holographics are amazing.
23/09/2020
Nail polish
Chipped so easily and wasn't fond of the color. Went on easy though and dried fast.
21/09/2020
Chips easy
I have purchased this product and tried it a few times. I found that I had to put, at least, three coats and it still chipped. I even tried to put a top coat and found that it still chipped. The product is definitely not worth the price
18/09/2020
Thanks so much
Very good product and very nice color perfect for my girl who is 14 years old.
18/09/2020
Chipped right away
Not a fan of this nail color. The color isnt that nice and I had chips missing within hours. The polish is thin requiring several coats as well. Would not purchase.
16/09/2020
Not my color :( chipped off too soon
It chipped of my nails and looked ugly. Moreover the shades were limited.
14/09/2020
Not satisfied!
I love the colors but The paint is very thin and light.I had to apply many coatings.Even then on second day most nails had chips missing.
14/09/2020
Not a fan
In my opinion I feel it’s bottom shelf nail polish. It’s ok for kids , however for me it’s I want something that is long lasting .
13/09/2020
Good for a night ...maybe
Saw the reviews for this product and thought I am the type who likes to know for herself so I foolishly purchased it ...well fact is the color is amazing....buuuuuut the stay time is not with in 3 hrs I had chips and bumps out of my nails no thank you
12/09/2020
ugly
This polish is very light and thin. You have to apply coatings. The color is a very ugly color
09/09/2020
Looks cute 1st day
I used this and did 2 coats with a top coat. By the end of the first day most nails had chips missing. It'd be ok for a night out but it doesn't last long enough for much else.
05/09/2020
Nice
Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint Holographic. This has great colors
04/09/2020
love the colors
Great colors but chips easy.I really wish it did not. otherwise it would be amazing