4.1 5 0 111 111 Adding to Barry M's Molten Metal Nail Paint collection are the NEW Holographic shades. In an array of shimmering, cosmic shades let Molten Metal give your nails show-stopping style and an instant luxe look. Each of the chrome effect shades have a mirror-shine foil finish that will glisten for days.
Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint Holographic 10ml

19/01/2021
Awesome
Is good for it's price. One coat is good enough vs. reapply several costs
18/01/2021
Barry m molten
Bought this before never like it at all.it get off easy when u wash it hands it pills off
14/01/2021
Very Cracky
I brought this product for my sister and she didn't like it at all, it cracked her nails the very next day after she used it and it rub off of her nails very quickly, she was very unsatisfied.
11/01/2021
Good with dip powder
I used this to go over my dip powder set and it worked amazing. Perfect shine and it didn't chip off either. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends and family.
Nail polish
Great polish , Great colors and stays on without chipping for weeks. I love the teals and pastels . The color was so beautiful ,bright and stayed without chipping or just looking awful
Great Item
My friend loved this item, she thinks is one of the greatest things out right now. The texture and feel of the product is great.
Excellent Product
Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint is perfect for all occasions and leaves the most feminine and perfect woman. Ideal for gifting mom, friend, aunt and etc. I really love and recommend it to everyone.
09/01/2021
I absolutely love this product. It is by far my favorite. The color is my favorite color.
Bought for daughter
She’s really into doing her own nails. I bought this for her and said it’s one of her favorites now.
Its good
good product a little dry tho would like it to be shinier
08/01/2021
Nailpant
Very good quality and very good quantity colour was osm and I truly happy toh purchase this product and I will used this product and happy to useed uh 😘❤️❤️❤️😘❤️😘❤️ thankuu j
08/01/2021
Highly recommend
I love how it looks it’s worth the price I highly recommend
07/01/2021
Was a good experience
Omg very pretty color and very strong polish for nails of any size . A must have FOR SURE. WOULD RECOMMEND 100%. pLEASE TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/01/2021
It was glittery
This polish my daughter wanted and for me it pealed or chipped off my nails fast but for her she wore it for at least a week before it started to peal
06/01/2021
too strong
It takes a long time to remove the nail polish from your nails, and still, trying hard, some traces stay on the nails.