4.4 5 0 113 113 Take your hair from flat to fab with Batiste Bare Dry Shampoo.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Bare Fragrance

21/07/2020
Amazing Product !
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. It doesn't leave any white residue, makes your hair feel fresh, it's so convenient. I wash my hair every other day, I use this the day I don't wash it and no can tell that my hairs not washed because this product makes your hair look as if its washed !
14/07/2020
Lifesaver (and hot water)
We have a very small hot water tank so it isn't easy to wash my hair as I would like to on a regular basis. I bought the Batiste to use on mine and my teenage daughter's hair. It works great and she isn't embarrassed going to school afraid that she will be teased by her classmates. Highly recommend!!
27/06/2020
Good Value
This product is a great value and smells nice. I love that they have so many scents to choose from. I personally like baby powder and cornstarch better because they are more environmentally friendly.
14/06/2020
My favorite of all time
I love Batiste product for its variety. This one smells nice and pleasant. It doesn't have a super strong fragrance but more natural like newly washed hair. It doesn't fully refresh all the oily hair but for the price, it's a really good product to try out
18/05/2020
not my fav
I am saddened to say my hair just didnt like this product. it left white stuff in my roots and did not preserve my hair for the day. I had to put it up instead. I did like the smell of this product but Id say invest more in your hair. You could do better than this product.
11/03/2020
The Best!!!
We just recently ran out of our previous dry shampoo and gave this brand a try. It was the best decision we made that day. It took away the 3 day old hair oil and made our hair look clean. Will only be getting this brand from now on.
17/02/2020
best on the market
this is the best dry shampoo on the market. not a "heavy" dry shampoo, light but soaks up any oil and actually makes your hair feel fresh.
07/01/2020
Best drug store choice
I’ve tried many dry shampoos and I’m always left greasy and underwhelmed until now. This product does a great job with controlling oil without too much residue, and I don’t find myself desperately reapplying throughout the day. This scent in my opinion is the least overpowering of them all as well.
05/01/2020
One of the best affordably priced dry shampoo brands
I was never a dry shampoo user until a few years ago. I don't use it often but like to have it on hand if I happen to wake up in a crunch and don't have time to wash my hair. I have VERY oily hair and cannot wash a few times a week like a lot of people. I either need a wash or I need dry shampoo. Before I bought it, I researched which dry shampoos were best and I refused to pay $30+ for it like some of the recommendations. This was the most affordable one and it had great reviews. I'm glad I tried it. My go to dry shampoos are Batiste or Hask Chia Seed Volumizing Dry Shampoo. I'm a brunette, so sometimes I get the Batiste that has the brown tint, but only if I'll wash my hair before bed because I don't want to transfer the tint to my light colored pillow case. All in all, Batiste is a great product. I highly recommend this dry shampoo.
11/12/2019
So Good
If you need a good dry shampoo that is not too expensive then Bastise Dry Shampoo has you covered. This one smells so good and truly refreshes your day two hair easily! I love it. it is not too drying which is the problem with others.
05/09/2019
By far my fav
I love this product because my daughter has very fine blond hair. I use it so her hair bows will stay in and not slide out. It’s not that great for my very dark hair but I do use it on my other daughter who has a light brown hair color an it’s pretty good. Iv heard others say it leaves a residue in there hair. I feel this happens when u spray it too close to the scalp. I would recommend this product to ppl
22/08/2019
It does the trick
I'm not overwhelmed by this product. It does the job. The smell is less than great and it does not do a particularly stellar job of making my hair look radiant or clean. But, like dry shampoo, it absorbs the grease and keeps the roots from looking dirty in between washes. I do wish that it added a little bit more, rather than making it look so bland. The smell is overpowering, which I do not care for. If you are not careful, you will quickly feel like you are suffocating from the fumes.
20/06/2019
Good product
Love this product! I have a very oily scalp, within a day or two it's bad. I wash every three or so days, as doing more is not good for your hair. So using this in between shampoos is great, soaks the grease right up! They also have so many great scents!
22/05/2019
I am pretty picky when it comes to dry shampoo and I have to say this is one amazing product that offers it all! It does a great job and giving you an extra day of not having to wash your hair if your in a hurry and doesn’t leave that white residue everywhere that’s hard to blend throughout your hair. Plus it smellls really great!
22/04/2019
No more bad hair days!
I hate my bad hair days. With my kids I am so busy sometimes I can not even shampoo my hair. And there comes the Batista dry shampoo to save my day. I love this dry shampoo because always helps me through the day.