4.4 5 0 203 203 Take your hair from flat to fab with Batiste Bare Dry Shampoo.

4/22/2019
No more bad hair days!
I hate my bad hair days. With my kids I am so busy sometimes I can not even shampoo my hair. And there comes the Batista dry shampoo to save my day. I love this dry shampoo because always helps me through the day.
4/15/2019
Great for Body & Lift
My hair never wants to hold a curl, my sister said try this I sprayed some on messed my hair up and curled it, it last all day I love this product it's great for body and lift 👍🏼
3/26/2019
Skip a hair wash day okay..
This product is very good when you want to skip a hair wash day leaves hair soft looking clean bouncy and ready to go on your day. This product really works. If you haven't tried it you really shouldn't.
3/24/2019
Don't have to mix fragances
I like that this dry shampoo does not destroy my perfume that I am wearing, and that I can get out of the door without having to shampoo my hair when I am in a hurry.
12/16/2018
Batiste dry shampoo bare
I dont use dry shampoo all that often. I noticed this one left my hair kinda whiter than the others it was harder to brush out the white. The scent is ok but I like the stronger scented ones. So I use this one on my kids hair if they dont wash their hair in the morning before school.. mostly in the winter cause takes time to dry it. And I dont spray it on them like I would myself but it's good to just give them a fresh smell to their hair and it helps.
12/13/2018
Middle of the road
Tried this brand after trying others and I felt that this brand didn’t make my hair less oily. I have a difficult type of hair though. I recommend others try this if you have normal hair and not oily hair. It seemed to have a bit of moisture to it.
11/13/2018
Best
I have tried a lot of dry shampoos this is the best one ever.
11/11/2018
Life saver
I bought this before our trip to Kenya. It was great. On days when we were not able to shower this helped me feel fresh. I could spray in my hair and go. No more baby powder!
10/31/2018
I was surprised how well it works!
I bought this simply because I was curious. Everyone seems to be using dry shampoo and I had never even tried it. So I gave it a shot and wow was I pleasantly surprised! Works great. It gave my hair a healthy looking boost and smells fresh. Love it!
10/15/2018
In every diaper bag
A great product for new mums in a hurry, easy to use and quick to apply.
10/11/2018
For real my hair isn't gray!
I've bought a few different scents of this brand and I've liked all of them. I have oily hair but I like to go a day or two between washes because my ends get dry. This stuff makes my hair white and I have to brush and brush and brush so that people don't think I have gray hair. Yes it does make my hair look not oily but I could dump a bunch of baby powder on my head and try to brush it a ton to get the same effect for a lot cheaper.
10/10/2018
Dirty
Ok eww I just dislike these dry shampoos. It literally feels like you poured baby powder on my head. It even made my hair feel heavy. Rhe scent was spot on! Loved the scent.
10/7/2018
ITs ok
I have tried multiple dry shampoos. I try to go as long as possible without washing my hair, plus I am lazy. This stuff is okay. Nothing to go crazy over. The brand does have some pretty good smelling dry shampoos if that is important to you. However, as far as working great, its just okay it my book. My hair still felt somewhat greasy after using it, it didnt last very long ( keeping my hair non-greasy) and didnt really keep my hair smelling fresh or the scent I chose. For the price, its ok.
10/6/2018
Best Dry Shampoo
With fibromyalgia, I am not always able to wash my hair every day. I have tried 8-10 dry shampoo brands and most leave your hair stiff and feeling heavy and yucky, worse than before using!! I have used Batiste for at least two years. It leaves hair soft and clean feeling with more volume than after a regular shampoo. I really like the new bare fragrance, since some of the other fragrances can be a little strong. Try it, it's great!
10/4/2018
Life saver!
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! Didn’t have time to wash my hair before and important meeting. And bastite dry shampoo felt like I had just got out Of the shower!!!