4.4 5 0 393 393 Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair look clean and fresh with added body and texture.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sweetie Fragrance

13/09/2020
Works great
Have tried this and it works great on those days u don’t have time to wash hair.
02/09/2020
Uno de mis imprescindibles
Realmente práctico. En mi caso particular, siempre que me lavo el pelo, al día siguiente pierdo el efecto que me gusta y se me queda demasiado apelmazado. Pero cuando descubrí ésta marca, me devolvió el volumen y efecto de recién lavado. Se ha convertido en un imprescindible.
01/09/2020
Love it!
I bought this product and it is really easy to apply, no residue built up on my hair from the product, works great between shampoos and such a very on the go ease of a product!
18/08/2020
the best dry shampo
I highly recommend this product over any dry shmpoo. This product is reasonably priced
06/08/2020
Clean hair
Love this dry shampoo. It really cleans my hair and smells great.
06/08/2020
Best dry shampoo
This is the best dry shampoo I have tried. It has a really pleasant smell and it's easy to use. I also like their blonde version.
21/07/2020
Better than most!
I like it, it smells great, leaves my hair smelling and feeling refreshed. I have very thick hair, though, so I really have to work it in. I'd say it's better than other brands I'd tried.
22/06/2020
One of the best dry shampoos on the market.
I've ran through several cans of Batiste since it came out. They all smell really good and are a reasonable price. If you follow directions on the can the white residue does go away with a regular brushing. This is my go to between shampooing.
06/04/2020
Eh...
This stuff was mediocre at best. Left an ugly white residue on my foot even after brushing, messaging in, and even using a blowdry and also combing it out downwards... I had a funk of buildup a day after using this. However it is affordable and that is a good thing. I continue to use it when I have nothing else .
16/03/2020
Great price with great results!
This product has been a life saver for myself and my 12 year old daughter! We have a busy schedule a couple month out of the year and spraying this product in her hair to freshen it up before school is a game changer. I use it several days a week in my own hair and it absorbs the oil and makes my hair appear cleaner! I have now used just about all the scents and also the tinted. This will always be a part of my beauty Routine!
24/02/2020
It’s good
I love the smell of this stuff. I try to extend my washes so I love using dry shampoos. My only complaint is that even after brushing I could still see some of the white residue. For the most part It blends.
15/02/2020
Love me some Batiste!
I have tried several brands of dry shampoo, and have settled on Batiste. It actually leaves hair feeling bouncier, cleaner and less oily. The sweetie fragrance is nice if you like super sweet, girly scents. I used to buy it, but have since switched to the original scent which still smells nice, but competes less with my perfume/body mist.
22/01/2020
Pig Approved
I use this on my 3.5 yr old piggy between her bath times. Doesn't bother her dry skin or leave any residue that she could rub on things. Perfect product for bigger pigs that hate water!
17/01/2020
The Best one so far!
I love this product. I have tried so many different dry shampoos, and most leave residue or you still feel as if your hair is oily. This one has a pleasant scent, goes on without a lot of residue and actually makes my scalp feel fresh. I also find it doesn't leave a lot of white film like some of the dry shampoos do. It's just a superior product.
06/01/2020
Best!!
This is the best dry shampoo for oil control!!! I use this in between washes every week and it has like no build up residue!! The only problem I’ve had is spraying too close to my head that it leaves flakes