4.4 5 0 392 392 Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair look clean and fresh with added body and texture.

23/10/2019
I recommend trying
I like this dry shampoo.i never really used dry shampoo before but once i tried it .i liked it.one thing i wasnt to happy about was there would be white residues even after i would brush and do everything it told me .once working it through .it did keep the oils in my hair out the whole day. N thats the main thing obviously for me
16/10/2019
Batiste
I wash my hair every other day and needed something to use in between. I purchased this product and it smells great. It absorbs unwated oils from you scalp. Only thing I dislike is that it makes my hair feel like I have hairspray in it.
26/09/2019
Best Dry Shampoo
Smells wonderful and works great! Me & both of my teenage daughters use it.
22/09/2019
Best dry shampoo
This dry shampoo was so easy to use and my hair smelled amazing
17/09/2019
Smells amazing
This dry shampoo works amazingly and smells awesome. However, the concern I had was the drying out of my hair. I am not an anti chemicals type of girl at all, but the butane in this is really hard on the hair follicle and does leave hair (if used more than once in a blue moon) really dry. I had to stop using it. I am giving it 4 stars because it does work as intended and it works really well plus it smells amazing. I subtracted one star because it does dry out hair if using twice a week.
16/09/2019
Dirty hair dont despair
Smells absolutely amazing! So many choices and they all smell terrific! You wpumd never be able to tell your hair hasnt been washed in a few days. For the super busy people out there this is the best!
07/09/2019
Cheap and one of my favorites!
I try to use a lighter dry shampoo on day 2 and then Bastiste the following days as needed. Still light, does not leave any white residue and smells amazing. Great product and bottle size for the price!
27/08/2019
Me encanta
Súper el producto para la s personas que tienes que el cabello graso es una opción para evitar lavar tanto el cabello, buen aroma y en minutos adiós grasa.
26/08/2019
Best dry shampoo on the market!
This is the only dry shampoo I will use! I love Batiste products. I’ve tried other dry shampoos but all of them that I’ve tried have left my hair feeling super stiff and gross feeling, except Batiste. Being a busy mom, dry shampoo is life
23/08/2019
Dry shampoo
I really like this product, i find it works best if you spray it on before bed so it has time to soak up oils. The sent is light and amazing. Deffinitly a go to pdoduct if i know i have an early or busy morning ahead if me.
23/08/2019
I was really skeptical about using this but was in a pinch for time and had no choice. I have really fine hair and was worried it might weigh it down. I was pleasantly surprised. After using this spray, my hair looked really clean and refreshed. Did not weigh down my hair. Great product!
21/08/2019
Everything I need in a dry shampoo!
This dry shampoo is everything you need in a dry shampoo. It gives your hair a "clean, just washed" look, while also providing volume to your hair and making it smell great. The "Sweetie" scent is especially delicious. The best part, there is no white powdery residue left in your hair like a lot of dry shampoos.
18/08/2019
Batiste dry shampoo rose
This dry shampoo smelt really good. However my hair would feel oily again after maybe an hour or so; this product wasn’t for me. I would rather the batiste original dry shampoo!
17/08/2019
HAIR 101
This product works exactly as it states. My hair had no oily buildup or residue. The smell was also very refreshing.
16/08/2019
Dry shampoo
My hair didn't feel dirty and greecy. It really works