4.4 5 0 364 364 Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair look clean and fresh with added body and texture.

6/4/2019
Tried this product
I like this product. It's not like washing your hair but it's makes your hair smell good when it's needs to be fresh.
5/29/2019
Works great
This dry shampoo works great! I use it at night and next day wake up and its perfect.
5/21/2019
Good
I like this dry shampoo. It's not the best for dark hair (most of them are not cause they leave a white residue) I like the smell and the feel of my hair and the price is good. Overall a very good product.
5/21/2019
Saved
Have a job where I am often called in at the last minute for coverage. This usually happens as I'm hitting the gym or out for a hike. Quick shower but no time for the hair wash and style. Picked this up on a whim and love it. Really works to give my hair a fresh look when time isn't there.
5/16/2019
I have to take care of my mom who has dementia and can no longer stand to have water on her head. This product has been a life saver for me, and her hair looks clean and smell nice
5/15/2019
love it!
I have personally used this as well as my 2 teenage daughters. It's great on those days when you just don't have time for a full wash. It soaks up all the oil and adds a nice fragrance. Makes your hair look newly washed.
5/15/2019
Smells nice
This is ok but for me it doesn't really do the trick. I hate the fact all the whiteness off the powders stick to my hair spend forever trying to rub it all in and in the end my hair still looks greasy.
4/26/2019
Great for Colored Hair
I bought this when I had my hair colored to help the color stay longer. It was great. My hair felt clean, smelled great; didn't look oily. NOW, my hair is back to no treatments & it doesn't work the 100% it did when my hair was colored. I have oily hair & my hair will still look oily. This is just after less than 24 hrs. I marked down a star just bc it doesn't help us with oily hair. All others, it's the best I've tried. It's costly though.
4/17/2019
OK
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sweetie Fragrance does have great scent but didn't find that it really helped my hair to look more fresh. I felt like it gave my hair fresh scent but didn't remove the grease from the surface of my hair
4/17/2019
Love this
Smells great, freshened up my hair . I like that it's not to heavy in my hair.
4/9/2019
Like, but don't love
I use Batiste dry shampoo out of other brands because I can easily find it is drugstores. It works and it revives my hair when it starts getting oily at the roots. But I knocked one star off because sometimes, I have to run the nozzle under hot water because it gets gunked up and the spray function won't work.
4/9/2019
Batiste
El mejor!!!! Lo uso para controlar la grasa de mi cabello y aparte de que te deja el cabello con volumen.
4/7/2019
Great dry shampoo
I've been a fan of Batiste products for some time now. I really enjoyed this scent, and will likely repurchase.
4/3/2019
Batiste dry shampoo
My daughter had this and I tried it one day, i told her it was the best ever. My hair looked just like a waxed my hair that day no oilly hair anymore. Total love
4/2/2019
Good product
Smells great! Lets u go in between washes.. Hair has more volume and shine