4.4 5 0 443 443 Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair look clean and fresh with added body and texture.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sweetie Fragrance

26/02/2021
Perfect
This is a perfect product for ladies on the go. It really works.
25/02/2021
Best dry shampoo
I've never found any other dry shampoo to work anywhere near as well as this one, because this is only one that really seems to make my dirty hair clean! It's amazing. The smell is light and sweet without being overpowering, my hair looks clean, smells good, and has more body, too.
25/02/2021
Love it!
This is the best dry shampoo! I have been using this product since 2014. I always have an extra bottle as a back up or for travels.
21/02/2021
Not a big dry shampoo girl
I don’t really use dry shampoos because they leave a powdery residue. This is no different
17/02/2021
I have naturally greasy hair and this works great!
I have very dark hair and have always struggled with dry shampoos leaving white residue near my scalp. This one does not do that! It makes my hair look silky smooth
13/02/2021
This is a great hair product and is now a permanent purchase in my home. It smells great and works as it should. No greasy or flakey residue. I would recommend this.
13/02/2021
Works great!
I love how this product leaves my hair soft and grease free. Perfect when you don't have time!
11/02/2021
My absolute favorite dry shampoo
I have tried so many brand and this one is my favorite. This product keeps my fine, blonde, hair looking fresh between showers.
08/02/2021
Does the job
Great for in between washing hair, it helps not damaging my hair from washing it too often. I love how I can use it on the go and it makes my hair smell fresh, I would definitely recommend.
06/02/2021
Favorite Dry Shampoo
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. It de-greases my roots very well without giving it that powdery look like some other brands do. It smells pretty good and it lasts all day. I don't know what else you could ask of a dry shampoo. Works great!
05/02/2021
best dry shampoo
Helps my hair look amazing and not oily! does not take away the healthy look of hair! it doesn’t leave a white powdery residue! it makes my hair feel softer and healthier! definitely recommend
04/02/2021
Amazing dry shampoo
I am a licensed cosmetologist and absolutely LOVE this product. It is affordable and comparable to many salon products. I have short hair so I use this to refresh my style and also to apply on clean hair for added texture.
03/02/2021
Great for busy moms.
This product is great for a busy mom! I have 4 kids and I've used this product with each of them. I would suggest this if youchildren and a limited amount of time.
02/02/2021
Great dry shampoo
This is a great dry shampoo to use. I like using dry shampoo during the week as I don't wash my hair everyday and Batiste is a great brand to your hai looking clean. I took my star off for the scent, I wish they would come out with more universal scent and color that could work for balayage hair.
02/02/2021
For A Quick Fresh Hairday!
I wash my hair 2x a week between those I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My hair starts to look greasy I just spray use towel to rub through hair and dry INSTANTLY clean fresh Hairday!! I recommend this above any other dry shampoo!!!!