Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sweetie Fragrance

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair look clean and fresh with added body and texture.

Laura (Oak Park)

• 1 Review
  • 0 Upload
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Oh I LOVED this! My hair can start to look dirty before the end of the day. Im always the one who has to run the errand while I'm about to watch "This is Us" in my pjs. Not only does this smell awesome, but my hair looked just showered clean w/o the powdered wig effect. Big, big fan!

Amy (Enola)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Of all of the dry shampoo brands out there, I've found that Batiste is by far the best. It not only leaves the hair looking clean but feeling clean and smelling great. The best part is that it's available in many different places at an affordable price!

doraine (STEPHENS CITY)

• 3 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I had surgery and couldn't shower as usual, so i started using the dry shampoo. I loved it, it smelt good and i didn't look like a grease ball.

Sophie (Milton)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This dry shampoo was one f the best I have ever used. The fragrance was just enough and not to overpowering for me. Did the job very well. I found (since some residue was left around my scalp after usage) that it is best to use the dry shampoo at night and sleep on it. This strategy leaves the hair without residue and still maintains the oil-controlling properties of the dry shampoo. Overall, this has been hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever used.

Krystal (Salem)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

The product felt to heavy and felt so dry my head was extremely itchy won't use again like dove dry shampoo better

Laura (Tracy)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This was a good product for the price. It was a trial size so it was nice to buy and use in case it was not what I wanted. This exceeded my expectations and I will buy it again since I am almost out.

Julie (Loris)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have dark brown hair and it left a powdery color on the roots of my hair so I definitely wouldn't recommend this for dark brunette hair but my daughter is a blonde and it works and smells great for her hair type.

Stacy (Millsboro)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is one of the first dry shampoos but also one of the best! I love the smell and it works! I am a busy mom and i use dry shampoo at least once per week! This one is easy to find, reasonably priced and stood the test of time!

Kymber (Pocatello)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This dry shampoo is amazing it really works. It leaves your hair smelling and looking so clean. I highly recommend this product.

April (Ponte Vedra)

• 1 Review
  • 4 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

If you have dark hair, this is probably not the best choice for you. I have naturally black hair and I found that Batiste leave an odd grey "film" on at my roots. I made sure to follow the directions both times I used it; unfortunately, I got the same effect each time. On a positive note, the product sprays evenly and doesn't have a strong smell. I'm sure it's a great dry shampoo for light hair.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours