Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sweetie Fragrance

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair look clean and fresh with added body and texture.

Ashley (Bean Station)

2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is one of the best dry shampoos I've ever used. The only downside is that it can leave a bit of a white residue if you have darker hair.

Brandi (Rainelle)

• 0 Upload
  • 1 Comment
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I bought this when I started washing my hair once a week, and it's really amazing! It doesn't leave a white residue on your hair like some do. It doesn't make your hair feel funny either. And it smells amazing!

Secilly (Hamilton)

• 1 Comment
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is my go to when I don't have time to wash my hair! It makes my hair look and smell good! I won't use any other brand.

Nichole (Noblesville)

2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Leaves a nice scent and does a good job of hiding oil.

Mariah (St Cloud)

2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE this. Works super good. After a day or two of being a mom and not able to take a shower alone and actually wash my hair good or let alone shower at all, this stuff is definitely my best friend! Smells sooo good too! Definitely does the job as well. Takes the oiliness and greasy icky stuff out and makes me hair actually feel pretty clean for not washing it. Lol I would buy again!

Michelle (Coeur Dalene)

2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This dry shampoo works so well. It doesn’t leave your hair oily and is smells sooooooo good!

Laine (Rochester)

• 0 Comment
2/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

As a busy mom/nurse, having a great dry shampoo is essential for my life. This one smells great and works REALLY well

Chelsea (Colorado Springs)

2/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Working in the Med field and being a first time mommy, there isn’t always time to wash hair lol. I constantly have this in my purse and at home. Was also great to use while in the hospital getting ready to have my baby and after. Smells great, last a long time. Husband always complements my hair when I use it. He’s also used it while camping!

Kimberly (Ravenna)

• 1 Upload
  • 15 Comments
2/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

I originally got a trail travel size of this as a Christmas gift and have since bought the full size! I work back to back long days and a bit of this has my hair looking good and smelling clean. My hair is dyed and gets greasy often, so this is helping me extend my hair color by not washing daily! This scent is very light, I did like other scents in this brand line also. Just have to kind of rub away any white residue it may leave, but worth it!!

Tiffany (Henderson)

2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Works surprisingly well, I felt like I just washed my hair! No greasy or shiny appearance, just volume & body with a pleasant scent. I did encounter a bit of static after I used this but that may have been caused by another source. I will definitely continue using this & want to try the other scents too.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours