4.4 5 0 402 402 Batiste Dry Shampoo instantly makes your hair look clean and fresh with added body and texture.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sweetie Fragrance

15/02/2020
Love me some Batiste!
I have tried several brands of dry shampoo, and have settled on Batiste. It actually leaves hair feeling bouncier, cleaner and less oily. The sweetie fragrance is nice if you like super sweet, girly scents. I used to buy it, but have since switched to the original scent which still smells nice, but competes less with my perfume/body mist.
22/01/2020
Pig Approved
I use this on my 3.5 yr old piggy between her bath times. Doesn't bother her dry skin or leave any residue that she could rub on things. Perfect product for bigger pigs that hate water!
17/01/2020
The Best one so far!
I love this product. I have tried so many different dry shampoos, and most leave residue or you still feel as if your hair is oily. This one has a pleasant scent, goes on without a lot of residue and actually makes my scalp feel fresh. I also find it doesn't leave a lot of white film like some of the dry shampoos do. It's just a superior product.
06/01/2020
Best!!
This is the best dry shampoo for oil control!!! I use this in between washes every week and it has like no build up residue!! The only problem I’ve had is spraying too close to my head that it leaves flakes
19/12/2019
Great oil absorption - Be careful on dark hair
This is probably the best dry shampoo on the market. It absorbs oil really well without causing hair to feel coated in product. However, if your hair isn't blonde, there will be a white residue. Just be sure to shake constantly, then let the product sit on hair for a few minutes before coming it through. If you still see white, use fingertips to sort of scrub it into your scalp.
08/12/2019
Not my cup of tea
Although it made look clean it was the way that it felt that I couldn't stand if I was in a pinch yes I would use it again
05/12/2019
Use sparingly
This is a great product to use on those days when you maybe oversleep or just don't feel like washing your hair. It works as it is supposed to, keeping the oil at bay and making your hair appear clean and fresh. Smells great. The only issue that I have with it is that if used too frequently it can be damaging to your hair. Everything in moderation, I guess
30/11/2019
Love the smell
I use dry shampoo on a regular basis and I keep hearing and seeing positive reviews for Batiste so I thought I give it a try. I love how this smells, it smells so good and it keeps my hair from looking so oily in between washes. The only thing I don't like is tends to leave a white residue on your hair,even though I do exactly as it says or even use a small amount it's there. While I like the product I just don't like the residue it leaves
30/10/2019
It's ok
I think the product works well, definitely needs to be used in a well ventilated room lol! I feel once I let it dry and brush it off I get so many compliments about how my hair really turned more gray overnight lol!
23/10/2019
I recommend trying
I like this dry shampoo.i never really used dry shampoo before but once i tried it .i liked it.one thing i wasnt to happy about was there would be white residues even after i would brush and do everything it told me .once working it through .it did keep the oils in my hair out the whole day. N thats the main thing obviously for me
16/10/2019
Batiste
I wash my hair every other day and needed something to use in between. I purchased this product and it smells great. It absorbs unwated oils from you scalp. Only thing I dislike is that it makes my hair feel like I have hairspray in it.
26/09/2019
Best Dry Shampoo
Smells wonderful and works great! Me & both of my teenage daughters use it.
22/09/2019
Best dry shampoo
This dry shampoo was so easy to use and my hair smelled amazing
17/09/2019
Smells amazing
This dry shampoo works amazingly and smells awesome. However, the concern I had was the drying out of my hair. I am not an anti chemicals type of girl at all, but the butane in this is really hard on the hair follicle and does leave hair (if used more than once in a blue moon) really dry. I had to stop using it. I am giving it 4 stars because it does work as intended and it works really well plus it smells amazing. I subtracted one star because it does dry out hair if using twice a week.
16/09/2019
Dirty hair dont despair
Smells absolutely amazing! So many choices and they all smell terrific! You wpumd never be able to tell your hair hasnt been washed in a few days. For the super busy people out there this is the best!