4.1 5 0 140 140 Every Beanitos snack is a lean bean PROTEIN machine, packed with rich, delicious flavor and amazing wholesome goodies like FIBER and ANTIOXIDANTS.

Beanitos, White Bean Crunch, Mac n' Cheese

• 4.1 out of 5 from

Beanitos© are a delicious and healthier choice!

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 44 Comments
9/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family loves Beanitos! I love that they are a healthy snack that I can easily slip into my daughter's school lunch and know she's getting a treat that is good for her. They taste fantastic and I love the flavor! Highly recommend these!

Debbie (Sebring)

• 1 Upload
  • 53 Comments
8/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Not a fan in our home! We both felt the taste was dull and dry. I love cheetos puffs and crunchy so was hoping these would be similar due to being a bit healthier. Hubs can take or leave cheetos, but after eating a handful that was it. We do like other Beanitos products just this one, not so much. But Beanitos are a healthier product....

Erin (Prattville)

• 0 Review
  • 7 Comments
7/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

When you combine my favorite things into a chip how could it go wrong? These are a fun flavor that has to be tried. I love the bean chip with Mac n cheese flavor. So good!

LM (Middle Grove)

• 56 Comments
7/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I actually bought these yesterday,and then saw them on here to review! We love them! Good crunch, good texture,great flavor.

Erin (Poulsbo)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
6/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are fantastic! Very crunchy and cheesy flavor... certainly a wonderful healthy replacement for junk. I feel good giving these to my kids- packed with nutrition! Start your kids on these and they will never want to try artificial versions.

Kaitlin (Brunswick)

• 163 Comments
6/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Beanitos, White Bean Crunch mac and cheese are delicious. I love the flavor and the crunchy taste of these! YUM!

Wiji (Philadelphia)

• 22 Comments
6/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Healthier option of Cheetos I swear.they taste sooo freaking good.Since I’m always trying to cry healthy snacks this one is great.

heather (Glendive)

• 95 Comments
6/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Mac n'Cheese but these are a no! I like the crunchy texture just not the over-all taste. I get this weird after taste. Not a big fan of these.

emma (Kennesaw)

• 4 Comments
6/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I thought this was a unique snack and was excited to try it but I was not pleased with it. I liked the crunchy texture but it didn't have much flavor and tasted like air. I didn't really taste the cheese either.

kathryn (Marlton)

• 2 Uploads
  • 269 Comments
6/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

Really love the taste and flavor of this Beanitos, White Bean Crunch, Mac n' Cheese snacks. It has really nice crunchy texture but also bold flavorful taste. Would definitely recommend since it is made with quality ingredients and also good way to also great fiber in your diet

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours