4.1 5 0 141 141 Every Beanitos snack is a lean bean PROTEIN machine, packed with rich, delicious flavor and amazing wholesome goodies like FIBER and ANTIOXIDANTS.

Beanitos, White Bean Crunch, Mac n' Cheese

• 4.1 out of 5 from

Beanitos© are a delicious and healthier choice!

Paul (Goose Creek)

• 0 Review
  • 1 Comment
1/29/2019 Home Tested with free product

I purchased these on a whim. We have searched for more non-grain and/or gluten-free for one of our children. The flavor peaked my interest and said, why not. All the family tried it. I liked them for the "cheesiness". The texture was a little firmer than expected, but didn't deter me. Suffice it to say, I ended up eating the rest of the bag myself. I bought the next bag for myself!

Emily (Frederick)

• 46 Comments
9/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family loves Beanitos! I love that they are a healthy snack that I can easily slip into my daughter's school lunch and know she's getting a treat that is good for her. They taste fantastic and I love the flavor! Highly recommend these!

Debbie (Sebring)

• 1 Upload
  • 55 Comments
8/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Not a fan in our home! We both felt the taste was dull and dry. I love cheetos puffs and crunchy so was hoping these would be similar due to being a bit healthier. Hubs can take or leave cheetos, but after eating a handful that was it. We do like other Beanitos products just this one, not so much. But Beanitos are a healthier product....

Erin (Prattville)

• 0 Review
  • 7 Comments
7/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

When you combine my favorite things into a chip how could it go wrong? These are a fun flavor that has to be tried. I love the bean chip with Mac n cheese flavor. So good!

LM (Middle Grove)

• 56 Comments
7/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I actually bought these yesterday,and then saw them on here to review! We love them! Good crunch, good texture,great flavor.

Erin (Poulsbo)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
6/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are fantastic! Very crunchy and cheesy flavor... certainly a wonderful healthy replacement for junk. I feel good giving these to my kids- packed with nutrition! Start your kids on these and they will never want to try artificial versions.

Kaitlin (Brunswick)

• 165 Comments
6/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Beanitos, White Bean Crunch mac and cheese are delicious. I love the flavor and the crunchy taste of these! YUM!

Wiji (Philadelphia)

• 24 Comments
6/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Healthier option of Cheetos I swear.they taste sooo freaking good.Since I’m always trying to cry healthy snacks this one is great.

heather (Glendive)

• 95 Comments
6/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Mac n'Cheese but these are a no! I like the crunchy texture just not the over-all taste. I get this weird after taste. Not a big fan of these.

emma (Kennesaw)

• 4 Comments
6/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I thought this was a unique snack and was excited to try it but I was not pleased with it. I liked the crunchy texture but it didn't have much flavor and tasted like air. I didn't really taste the cheese either.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours