4.7 5 0 230 230 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

9/13/2019
I like this
This is great with yogurt. I really enjoy bear naked products. This one is no different. It's also great with almond milk and fresh fruit.
9/9/2019
Good to add
I use this in my yogurt. I love the taste and texture it adds to the yogurt.
9/8/2019
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola
I really love Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola. I use it as cereal for breakfast and as a snack. It's my go to craving. It has less sodium and carbs than other granola mixes that I have compare on the shelf which is a plus to me. I'm a big fan of coconut and almonds so putting it all together with granola makes sense.
9/6/2019
Finally
I absolutely love granola, I can eat it by itself or even in something. So I seen a bag and thought coconut and almonds in a granola, YESS!!!! Someone has finally read my mind. I loved it, and would recommend this product to anyone who loves granola or wants to try something new. I promise you won't be disappointed.
9/6/2019
This granola is delicious! It’s great as a quick snack or just as breakfast each morning! We love using it to make fruit parfait in our house! I highly recommend this to anyone with kids and anyone that likes granola!
9/5/2019
Coconut granola parfait
Simply the best alone or in a homemade berry coconut granola parfait. So easy to chew. Isn't terribly hard on teeth like some granola can be.
9/5/2019
Granola
Delicious granola great for breakfast or anything time
9/2/2019
Great taste
A little on the dry side but still taste amazing with any type of yogurt! I like that it is easy to just grab on the go.
9/1/2019
delish
Bear naked toasted coconut is amazing! I love it on it's own and on yogurt! it has simple ingredients yet flavorful! I will definitely purchase again. I reccomend this product for anyone who loves granola
8/26/2019
Coconut Crazy
Granola is one of my favorite breakfast alternatives and snacks! That said I've tried quite a few and bear naked made it to top ten. The flavor is a little on the bland side, but overall not bad! It was good with milk and ok on the go but my biggest issue was the coconut pieces. The coconut was a little large and THICK. I'm a coconut fan, but not for thick shards of coconut that was hard to bite through. All in all it was OK for granola, would purchase again, but maybe sans coconut.
8/25/2019
LOVE IT !
I have tried several bear naked items and i love them all.
8/23/2019
Love the crunch
Love this stuff i used it in my oatmeal at breakfast or as a low calorie snack being on a diet this us my go to product. Also great on yogurt
8/22/2019
tasty
Enjoyed the crunch and flavor. I used almond milk which was really good with it.I would eat this on a regular basis with almond milk or yogurt. Might even use it on a salad with a sweet dressing!
8/22/2019
Tasty
This is a great snack to have anytime of day. I put it in my yogurt. It’s a mix of granola Price is good and sold at grocery, health food stores and target. I would recommend trying
8/21/2019
It was ok
I was excited to try this, but I ended up not really liking it. The flavor was a bit bland to me. It seems like a good option for individuals looking for specific health benefits. I was primarily looking for flavor and it just wasn’t for me.