Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

4.7 5 0 273 273 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

14/04/2021
Super stuff!
I have the same breakfast every morning; granola, plain yogurt and fresh fruit. Sometimes I switch up granolas but I usually come back to this brand. Just the right amount of sweetness and easy to blend with other items.
14/04/2021
I really like this product! I eat a lot of greek yogurt and adding a sprinkle of this on top of it adds a lot of flavor.
01/04/2021
Tasty
This has to be one of the best tasting granola I have had in a long time. I add this to my yogurt for that extra kick. I have tried a few different flavors and they have all been delicious.
28/03/2021
Not much taste
This was not what I was expected. The flavor just was not there and the texture seemed chewy.
26/03/2021
Granola
I tried this product when my mom let me and my siblings have the rest of the bear naked granola. I ate some it was good, I also fed some to my pet dog and guinea pig they also enjoyed it.
15/03/2021
Nice Flavor
I love this brand and this is a nice flavor. I add this to my yogurt and my overnight oats!
12/03/2021
Great flavor
I put this on my yogurt and oatmeal at breakfast. Nice crunch and great flavor. Definitely recommend
07/03/2021
Granola yes, flavor...unknown
For a healthy/minimalist granola to mix in to yogurt or acai bowls, I like it. If are craving a sugary-sweet dessert-like version for snacking, this tends to be a bit less appealing. It is sweet enough with good ingredients but there is not an really a distinct flavor to it.
13/02/2021
Great Tast
This product I have used to add to my oatmeal. It truly adds flavor and nutrients needed and has made a difference. It is very tasty and beneficial to consume.
06/02/2021
Bare naked
This a delicious granola snack, I love the peanut butter one! It's everything you'd want to eat. It's crunchy, sweet, creamy and salty. It's a taste bud wonder.
02/02/2021
The Bear truth
This is really a great product for snacking. It's the perfect flavor mending for me as I love coconut and the almonds give it an extra blend and crunch.
31/12/2020
Loveeeeeee it
This is my go to granola brand. My husband and I have fallen in love with this brand! Makes such a healthy snack for anytime of the day!
23/12/2020
Love the coconut paired with almond!
I love this product and have a difficult time finding it. I have a hard time finding the combination of the Coconut and almonds. I look for that all the time and am exited when I do fine it
29/11/2020
An awesome anytime meal!
If your a breakfast lover of oatmeal products you will love this! This can be eaten either HOT or COLD. You can cook it the regular way and serve it hot or add milk product of your choice to your bear naked oatmeal and place in the fridge overnight for a tasty cool treat!
18/10/2020
Best Granola Breakfast
Granola cereals are my favorite. It is very filling and lesser sugary cereals among most of cereal breakfast. I would recommend everyone at least this once. I mix it with hot milk and it is ready in 5 mins. I buy it from walmart. It is very crunchy and you can some strawberry or banana for make it more full.