Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

4.7 5 0 316 316 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

17/08/2022
High Quality
Highly recommend this product it is very good and i will encourage others to try it at any time.
20/07/2022
Bear Naked Granola
My 9 year old granddaughter and I found this granola purely by accident. We adored the name & that's what prompted our purchase! We enjoy this tasty granola without milk when watching a movie or playing a boardgame. ALL flavors are a must have munch!
17/07/2022
Delightful
I bought the chocolate flavor. Although it was hard to find, I eventually found it. It was so delicious! Quick and easy for work. Also loved it on some ice cream at night! Highly recommend.
03/07/2022
Fantastic
This granola is fantastic! I love the taste and you can use it for several different things. My favorite is using this granola in a parfait for breakfast.
01/07/2022
Yumalicious
We eat this in our house a lot. This goes great alone, in milk, with yogurt or mixed in with some nuts and chocolate chips for a road trip. Kids love it. The hubby loves it. Definitely recommend.
13/06/2022
Love it in plain or vanilla Greek yogurt!! It’s very good clean taste . Lots of crunch !! The taste is so good I love it as a snack just grabbing a handful and the kids love it !!’
11/05/2022
Tasty Morning Energy
The Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond granola provides a great mix of flavors and consistencies for a nice morning snack. I enjoy mixing mine with either plain or vanilla Greek yogurt to add in some additional goodies for my morning. The granola has a nice crunch yet is easy to chew and not stale tasting like some other granolas I have tried.
27/04/2022
Love this on yogurt
I'm a big fan of Parfaits and this granola mix is perfect. It doesn't have huge clusters in it which I don't like. The flavor is very subtle and perfectly suited to the fresh berries I put on top.
26/04/2022
Crunchy good!
I put the granola over yogurt makes it even more yummy
20/04/2022
Would never eat yogurt again without it. Hell, I'd never walk another dusty trail in this misbegotten world without having at least a healthy sprinkle of this in my trail mix. But in yougurt, omg...simply divine in every way, shape, and form. It does magical dances in David Bowie Labyrinth tight pants on my taste buds.
19/04/2022
good snack
I like to use this granola over yogurt, in a bowl with almond milk or just as a snack by itself. It tastes pretty good though this is not my favorite flavor. I have mentioned it to a few friends and they also like it.
19/04/2022
It's been a while since I bought it but it tastes soo good. My toddler loves it.
05/04/2022
liked it
i liked it...but have shifted to mostly keto these days
23/03/2022
Great On Yogurt
I follow a low carb, low sugar diet, but I LOVE granola. I was intrigued by this product and tried it. It is so good alone, but I love to put it on yogurt to add some crunch and texture. When added to vanilla protein yogurt, it is awesome at a new level! It's fantastic!
22/02/2022
beartastic
bear naked is a great tasting dranola and i love using it in oatmeal yogurt and on top ofnon dairy ice cream i definitely reccommend this brand over many many others