4.8 5 0 212 212 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

8/19/2019
BEST granola!!
I love bear naked products. Very tasty and perfect combination for yogurt.
8/18/2019
Really good
I thought it was really good granola. It wasnt too sweet and the almond wasnt too overpowering. It was just the right mixture. It was great in my yogurt and by itself.
8/17/2019
The only granola I buy
Ever since the first time I tried this granola it was an instant like, the taste was fresh, left me refreshed all day and the variety has been nice to try, I add it in yogurt, eat it as cereal but best of all is straight up the way it is out the bag. I went on a diet and was referred to this and surprisingly I lost a whopping 30 lbs in a month with this as my go to way of getting my oats and fiber.
8/17/2019
Yum
I use the granola on my yogurt for a great crunch and taste.
8/16/2019
Best Granola Ever Made
I truly believe that bear naked is the best granola by far. It is not in a bar form but loose granola pieces. You have to eat it with a spoon or by the handful! Every single flavor is delicious and good for you! I highly recommend bear naked granola over any other brand!
8/15/2019
Bear Naked coconut Almond granola is the bomb!
I normally am not a fan of coconut, but this is toasted and is really satisfying. It is a household favorite, as soon as I buy a bag it is gone in a few days. It stays crunchy from first to last bite thanks to the nuts & coconut. It also is a little chewy from the oats and grains. I feel full for hours after eating it, so it is a great way to eat right and stay fit!
8/15/2019
Tasty oats
Good mixture of oats & good taste and at a very good price
8/13/2019
EXCELLENT
I always buy this product, and I absolutely love it. They have many flavors including peanut butter, vanilla and more. NON GMO which is important in our house and the ingredients are just better! The price is also really good for this product!
8/13/2019
Great granola
Bear naked granola not only looks as delicious as it tastes, but it great for you as well! I would recommend atleast trying it, and see how you feel! Once you go Bear Naked you never go back!
8/10/2019
Good
This is a great tasting granola and just one of my favorites to add w my yogurt. Usually have this 1 a day. Great for snacks. I love all the different flavors made by this company.
8/7/2019
Muy buena
Tiene un sabor muy bueno, una textura crujiente muy sabrosa, el acompañamiento perfecto para yogurt, helado o simplemente en leche es deliciosa y muy nutritiva aunque el previo si es algo elevado definitivamente la recomendaría.
8/6/2019
Yummmy
8/6/2019
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola is supreme
I love everything from Bear Naked, as it is a wholesome, simple pleasure in a bag. Nothing you do not want to eat added. Just pure simple ingredients combined to make a great product. The Toasted Coconut Almond is so sublime it disappeared really fast in our house. Better than the rest !!!!!!
8/4/2019
Pricey but worth it
Although slightly higher priced All Bear Naked granola is excellent and the flavors dont overpower the rich granola taste.
8/4/2019
They're a super yummy quick snack! Very light yet filling.