4.7 5 0 77 77 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

5/23/2019
yummy
this is wonderful granola and it is gluten free too I mix it with my peanut butter and add raisins to it
5/23/2019
Yall. Sooo goood
Okay so I know its "just granola" but it's the best! It's so good with yogurt or in frosted flakes! My kids will even eat it.
5/22/2019
Love this!
I love this granola! The ingredients are fantastic and it's clean! I think it tastes great on its own, but I also love to eat it as cereal or in yogurt. I highly recommend this to everyone!
5/22/2019
Yum!
This is one of my favorite go to products to add to yogurt! The kids love the coconut and call it their "coconut crunchies".
5/21/2019
Bare Naked is a favorite brand of mine
Love this cereal, especially with the coconut added to it.
5/21/2019
Love
I recently tried the Bear Naked toasted coconut almond granola. I really enjoyed this and so do my children. Even the picky one lol. I like it best as just a snack whenever you have a craving for sweets.
Crunchy goodness!
I love this brand because it’s lower in sugar compared to some other brands. Taste is evenly balanced, would recommend to eat straight or to top a yogurt oarkait. Coconut is delicious, would recommend!!
Yum
I totally love this over my yogurt! I buy it all the time!
Bear Naked is Fabulously Yummy
My kids originally urged me to purchase Bear Naked Granola at the grocery store because the loved the packaging. I purchased the Toasted Coconut Almond flavor. My entire family loved it for breakfast, and I also added it to greek yogurt for a yummy snack add-in, which was also a hit. I will for sure purchase again soon.
Yummy!
I love bear naked granola. It’s great on yogurt or eat as a snack alone.
5/18/2019
Just had this granola and it was yummy! I love eating mine dry as a snack and the flavor was so good! I could really taste the coconut . I am sure it would be wonderful yogurt!
5/18/2019
Bearlicious
Have eaten this for years and love it over yogurt and as a yummy snack.
Bear naked
I have eaten this for a few years now and I absolutely adore this all of there products are great, but this is good for cereal, over or yogurt, mixed in with a little salty mix or mix with honey and make a bar!
5/17/2019
Great taste and all natural
Great taste, I love this on my yogurt. Satisfies my need to crunch in a healthy way.
Tasty and Crunchy!
I love the Bear Naked granola. Perfect crunch and doesn't get too soggy like many other brands! Just the right amount of coconut and almond flavor! I would Definitely recommend!