4.7 5 0 245 245 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

18/05/2019
Just had this granola and it was yummy! I love eating mine dry as a snack and the flavor was so good! I could really taste the coconut . I am sure it would be wonderful yogurt!
18/05/2019
Bearlicious
Have eaten this for years and love it over yogurt and as a yummy snack.
Bear naked
I have eaten this for a few years now and I absolutely adore this all of there products are great, but this is good for cereal, over or yogurt, mixed in with a little salty mix or mix with honey and make a bar!
17/05/2019
Great taste and all natural
Great taste, I love this on my yogurt. Satisfies my need to crunch in a healthy way.
Tasty and Crunchy!
I love the Bear Naked granola. Perfect crunch and doesn't get too soggy like many other brands! Just the right amount of coconut and almond flavor! I would Definitely recommend!
15/05/2019
Awesome breakfast!
I've been eating this for breakfast for a while now, and I lOVE IT!!! It's perfect with almond milk. One bag lasts me for Monday-Friday. I take it to work with me and I have the perfect tasty breakfast snack!!!
14/05/2019
Bear naked 🐻
Love this granola it's the best tasting snack for on the go. I put it on hot cereal, yogurts, add it to snack mixes.
14/05/2019
Bear naked granola
I like that its granola and the flavors are good and it healthy for you and it's a snack to and you can take it on the go and my children like it to and my family to and coconut is awsome with it
13/05/2019
Great Crunch!
Very crunchy, love the coconut and almond combination. Good to have as is as a mid afternoon snack.
12/05/2019
Almonds are great!
Love the taste, filling and awesome snack for kids.
12/05/2019
The over all goodness
This is a pretty tasty treat for anytime of the day
11/05/2019
Great Taste
This product has a great taste as a topper or even a snack.
11/05/2019
Love it!
I love this stuff! I use it in my yogurt and it's amazing. Throw in a few strawberries and mmmm mmmm. Yummy!
10/05/2019
The Best!
I'm so often disappointed by granola BUT this was a wonderful surprise! Nice and crisp, great flavor.
10/05/2019
Bear Naked - Yogurt complimentary.
Ate it sprinkled over vanilla flavored yogurt & it was delicious & sated my appetite.