4.7 5 0 247 247 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

Mornings
I eat this several times a week in my yougart. It gives me the crunch and sweetness that i'm wanting without the alot of calories. I really enjoy the different flavors they have.
Loved it
I enjoyed this very much. Tasty and satisfying. Would recommend to others. Try it. You will like it also.
08/05/2019
I tried this by itself, then in my oatmeal. I loved it wasn’t so hard like other granola can be, so eating by itself doesn’t hurt my teeth. The flavor was gentle and yummy. So good I tried it with my oatmeal too.
No milk required
This is a staple on my grocery list. Many nights it takes the place of my popcorn and I've NEVER put milk on this, ever.
Wonderful
Fantastic alternative for breakfast or a snack! Great taste with healthy ingredients. Makes me feel better about my good food choices. A little too pricey. I would recommend to anyone looking for a healthy alternative.
Bare Naked
it did not have a crunch to it. It was like mush to me.
Not my favorite
I found this granola blend to be a little gooey and mushy. I typically put in my yogurt and I dont get that crunch I do with other brands. I wouldnt buy it again.
08/05/2019
Even my picky eaters loves this
I am trying to feed my family more healthy and this is my go to to add to yogurt for a busy morning. Even my picky eater loves. it It is not only healthy,non GMO but taste great .What more can a mother want for !
Great with yogurt!
We make fruit and yogurt parfaits at home: Flavored or plain yogurt Strawberries Blueberries Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola Alternately layer first 3 ingredients in bowl or cup sprinkle Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola on top.
Yummy!
I tried this brand a while back when I wanted something to add to.my morning yogurt or just to snack on. Was very tasty and satisfying as a quick snack. I added a layer of the granola along with fresh fruit on top of yogurt for a change of breakfast.
A Nut-ritious food
This was an item that I saw on the store shelf and thought to give it a try. When I got home I was heading a little late for an appointment so I opened this and brought some in a bag! These were wonderful and delivered an extra taste in the brownies I made for the fundraiser!
TrieditLovedit
Better than I thought it was going to be loved it!!
Granola Bites
Bear Naked is the best granola I've had. I love it just right out of the bag. But it is also fabulous in yogurt!
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola
I put granola in my yogurt to give it more substance and I always use bear naked. I like the quality ingredients and it tastes great.
Toasted coconut
This product was great. Put over toasted peanut butter sandeivh