4.7 5 0 242 242 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola
I put granola in my yogurt to give it more substance and I always use bear naked. I like the quality ingredients and it tastes great.
Toasted coconut
This product was great. Put over toasted peanut butter sandeivh
tastes great
This granola tastes great. Love to eat it right out of the bag or mixed in yogurt or oatmeal.
Love the taste
I add it to my yogart to get a more chewy experience and love the taste that it adds to my yogart in the morning.
07/05/2019
Awesome Granola
I am very picky when it comes to granola and the bear naked really is awesome. Low salt content and sugar. The coconut almond combo is totally tasty..
06/05/2019
Yummy to the tummy
Overall a very nice granola with coconut that adds a sense of sweetness and craving for another spoonful. Thank u
05/05/2019
Bare Naked Granola
I love the low sodium; great tasting flavor! I am always making my own to lesson my salt intake but not this time! Thank you granola gods!
05/05/2019
Bear naked toasted granola
Like that is non to very low in sodium and is toasted but tastes like other grano!a products
04/05/2019
Good!
I try this and they are soo good! you got to try them
04/05/2019
Yummy!!
I love bear naked granola it's so good and so filling! I even make different things from it like energy balls or different snacks for my kid. Our whole family loves this granola! I would definitely recommend getting it as you can eat it as is or make different snacks from it.
03/05/2019
Great granola
I love putting bear naked granola in my greek yogurt. It makes it taste so much better and addes extra fiber.and protein.
Delicious!
Great tasting granola! Love coconut flavor. A little pricey but so worth it!
Great taste!
Great granola for topping yogurt especially for coconut lovers like me!
Delicious but pricey
Love the coconut and almond pieces for a little extra flavor and crunch. It is a great topper for yogurt. A bit pricey though for how fast I go through it. Nice little treat when I have some extra room in the budget.
tasty
This stuff is absolutely out of this world. Great flavor! i recommend it highly.