4.7 5 0 241 241 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

04/05/2019
Good!
I try this and they are soo good! you got to try them
04/05/2019
Yummy!!
I love bear naked granola it's so good and so filling! I even make different things from it like energy balls or different snacks for my kid. Our whole family loves this granola! I would definitely recommend getting it as you can eat it as is or make different snacks from it.
03/05/2019
Great granola
I love putting bear naked granola in my greek yogurt. It makes it taste so much better and addes extra fiber.and protein.
Delicious!
Great tasting granola! Love coconut flavor. A little pricey but so worth it!
Great taste!
Great granola for topping yogurt especially for coconut lovers like me!
Delicious but pricey
Love the coconut and almond pieces for a little extra flavor and crunch. It is a great topper for yogurt. A bit pricey though for how fast I go through it. Nice little treat when I have some extra room in the budget.
tasty
This stuff is absolutely out of this world. Great flavor! i recommend it highly.
02/05/2019
It’s actually really good!
I was a little hesitant on trying this out, but it’s actually really good! The sliced almonds are a very pleasant addition, to my morning yogurt.
01/05/2019
Love bear naked granola!
I have tried many varieties of bear naked granolas and loved them all. Quality is fresh and I even freeze bags when I buy in bulk and they stay and taste fresh for later use. I love Coconut anything so am biased toward any products containing it. Using it in my Chobani yogurt and topping on ice-cream for texture mixes is a nice option and pairs well, IMO. I love it by handfuls but have to be mindful of the portions or else I'd consume 1/2 a bag in 1 sitting.
15/08/2019
New product I want to try to this product and thanks
05/07/2019
undefined
I'm on a strict diet, and this is what my dietian, will recommend as a healthy snack, may bro.
19/06/2019
Interested in this also I want to try this before I buy this
03/06/2019
I love granola and eat it a few times a week.I have not had a chance to try this brand just yet,but would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
10/05/2019
Ideal producto que me ayudaría mucho en mantenerse ya que contiene lo más que me gusta la canela nunca lo eh probado
09/05/2019
I would like to try it. Sounds good for fiber and can be used as cereal