4.7 5 0 239 239 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

05/09/2019
Granola
Delicious granola great for breakfast or anything time
02/09/2019
Great taste
A little on the dry side but still taste amazing with any type of yogurt! I like that it is easy to just grab on the go.
01/09/2019
delish
Bear naked toasted coconut is amazing! I love it on it's own and on yogurt! it has simple ingredients yet flavorful! I will definitely purchase again. I reccomend this product for anyone who loves granola
26/08/2019
Coconut Crazy
Granola is one of my favorite breakfast alternatives and snacks! That said I've tried quite a few and bear naked made it to top ten. The flavor is a little on the bland side, but overall not bad! It was good with milk and ok on the go but my biggest issue was the coconut pieces. The coconut was a little large and THICK. I'm a coconut fan, but not for thick shards of coconut that was hard to bite through. All in all it was OK for granola, would purchase again, but maybe sans coconut.
25/08/2019
LOVE IT !
I have tried several bear naked items and i love them all.
23/08/2019
Love the crunch
Love this stuff i used it in my oatmeal at breakfast or as a low calorie snack being on a diet this us my go to product. Also great on yogurt
22/08/2019
tasty
Enjoyed the crunch and flavor. I used almond milk which was really good with it.I would eat this on a regular basis with almond milk or yogurt. Might even use it on a salad with a sweet dressing!
22/08/2019
Tasty
This is a great snack to have anytime of day. I put it in my yogurt. It’s a mix of granola Price is good and sold at grocery, health food stores and target. I would recommend trying
21/08/2019
It was ok
I was excited to try this, but I ended up not really liking it. The flavor was a bit bland to me. It seems like a good option for individuals looking for specific health benefits. I was primarily looking for flavor and it just wasn’t for me.
21/08/2019
Cuckoo for coconut
Love it!!! Great as a snack or as a whole breakfast.
20/08/2019
Great taste!
I’ll have to start by saying i originally bought this for my pet rats as a snack for their daily salad. Crazy sounding, i know but i spoil them. I happened to pop a bit in my mouth while giving to them and it tasted great! Normally I’m not a granola person but it was good!
20/08/2019
The best granola!
Normally I am not the biggest fan of granola- it is too hard and not enough flavor or too much sugar. Bear Naked granola however, is way different- it is packed with flavor, tiny clusters and honey! I love the chocolate pieces too@ we take this backpacking for long trips; it holds up well and hits the spot when I crave something slightly sweet!
19/08/2019
BEST granola!!
I love bear naked products. Very tasty and perfect combination for yogurt.
18/08/2019
Really good
I thought it was really good granola. It wasnt too sweet and the almond wasnt too overpowering. It was just the right mixture. It was great in my yogurt and by itself.
17/08/2019
The only granola I buy
Ever since the first time I tried this granola it was an instant like, the taste was fresh, left me refreshed all day and the variety has been nice to try, I add it in yogurt, eat it as cereal but best of all is straight up the way it is out the bag. I went on a diet and was referred to this and surprisingly I lost a whopping 30 lbs in a month with this as my go to way of getting my oats and fiber.