4.7 5 0 247 247 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

27/09/2019
Yumm!
This product was the perfect mix of coconut and almonds. Its' a good quick snack I have kept at work to satisfy my hunger until lunch.
21/09/2019
Yummy on everything
We ♥ granola but this is our new favorite. Is good on yogurt, smoothies, pudding, fro yo, even salads or anything you want some crunch to.
13/09/2019
I like this
This is great with yogurt. I really enjoy bear naked products. This one is no different. It's also great with almond milk and fresh fruit.
09/09/2019
Good to add
I use this in my yogurt. I love the taste and texture it adds to the yogurt.
08/09/2019
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola
I really love Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola. I use it as cereal for breakfast and as a snack. It's my go to craving. It has less sodium and carbs than other granola mixes that I have compare on the shelf which is a plus to me. I'm a big fan of coconut and almonds so putting it all together with granola makes sense.
06/09/2019
Finally
I absolutely love granola, I can eat it by itself or even in something. So I seen a bag and thought coconut and almonds in a granola, YESS!!!! Someone has finally read my mind. I loved it, and would recommend this product to anyone who loves granola or wants to try something new. I promise you won't be disappointed.
06/09/2019
This granola is delicious! It’s great as a quick snack or just as breakfast each morning! We love using it to make fruit parfait in our house! I highly recommend this to anyone with kids and anyone that likes granola!
05/09/2019
Coconut granola parfait
Simply the best alone or in a homemade berry coconut granola parfait. So easy to chew. Isn't terribly hard on teeth like some granola can be.
05/09/2019
Granola
Delicious granola great for breakfast or anything time
02/09/2019
Great taste
A little on the dry side but still taste amazing with any type of yogurt! I like that it is easy to just grab on the go.
01/09/2019
delish
Bear naked toasted coconut is amazing! I love it on it's own and on yogurt! it has simple ingredients yet flavorful! I will definitely purchase again. I reccomend this product for anyone who loves granola
26/08/2019
Coconut Crazy
Granola is one of my favorite breakfast alternatives and snacks! That said I've tried quite a few and bear naked made it to top ten. The flavor is a little on the bland side, but overall not bad! It was good with milk and ok on the go but my biggest issue was the coconut pieces. The coconut was a little large and THICK. I'm a coconut fan, but not for thick shards of coconut that was hard to bite through. All in all it was OK for granola, would purchase again, but maybe sans coconut.
25/08/2019
LOVE IT !
I have tried several bear naked items and i love them all.
23/08/2019
Love the crunch
Love this stuff i used it in my oatmeal at breakfast or as a low calorie snack being on a diet this us my go to product. Also great on yogurt
22/08/2019
tasty
Enjoyed the crunch and flavor. I used almond milk which was really good with it.I would eat this on a regular basis with almond milk or yogurt. Might even use it on a salad with a sweet dressing!