Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

4.7 5 0 330 330 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

15/02/2022
Bear Naked
Very tasty. I put it on my oatmeal. Adds a great flavor and texture to my breakfast routine.
13/02/2022
Good
Really Good perfect not too crunchy size perfect really good in yogurt
10/02/2022
Delicious granola
This granola tastes great. It goes good with açaí, yogurt, smoothies or solo in a bowl of milk. It also tastes amazing when you add fruits like berries or bananas when having it for breakfast!
01/02/2022
Tastes great
I used this to make a fruit crumble and it was delicious. Also use on yogurt and ice cream…yummy!
02/01/2022
Great yogurt topping!
I love vanilla yogurt and so do my kids. I bought this to give our yogurt a little something extra. I can definitely say this was the perfect extra to add.
28/11/2021
Good
I like this brand because of the ingredients. The Ingredients mean the most to me. I dont like that this brand uses soy though. But this toasted coconut almond granola is tasty. Its really good on vanilla yogurt. I love how coco-nutty it is...Its worth a try and is NON GMO which is important.
03/11/2021
Bear Naked
My kids and I LOVE LOVE this products two thumbs up!!
25/10/2021
Great granola
My family loves bear naked granola. We tried Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola and it tastes very good. However we prefer the berry flavor granola more and like that it doesn't have nuts, since mason has a nut allergy. overall bear naked granolas are really great granolas, just find your favorite flavors.
22/10/2021
Excellent!
Absolutely love this granola. Love adding it to my yogurt & my whole family loves it. Highly recommend.
02/10/2021
Great as a treat too!
I loved it it’s the best granola product I’ve ever tried. Light, crunchy, and not too sweet. Very satisfying as a cereal, dessert or yogurt topping, or straight out of the bag.
16/09/2021
Healthy Snack
A nice healthy snack that is good for your health. Nutritious good for your cholesterol. Low calorie.
03/08/2021
Granola
Enjoyed the flavor and texture. It is a great granola product.
28/06/2021
I loved this cereal, healthy but more importantly delicious. I recommend it highly. I even snack with it.
28/06/2021
Granola
I am a big fan of granola and this is one of the really good ones that I have tried. It has coconut and almonds. I eat it like cereal and put in some rice milk. It is crunchy and has a nice flavor.
24/06/2021
Best Granola Ever !!
Bear Naked granola has the best ingredients of any brand of granola. I love the taste and quality. It’s the only brand for me.