4.7 5 0 239 239 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.

24/07/2019
Love it!!
Its healthy and HMO free as well as organic and great testing, great brand and overall packaging, love everything about this stuff!!!
24/07/2019
Love this
I absolutely love the taste of Bear Naked. I definitely will be purchasing this product again in the future!
23/07/2019
Recommend it, delicious.
Love granola and coconut and decided to try this one. I loved it, put it on yogurt for the crunch and was hooked. Will keep it on hand all the time now. Like to eat it by itself so I keep a snack bag in my purse while on the go.
23/07/2019
Yummy Product
I love granola almond and coconut so when i saw this I had to have it and i am so glad I did its amazing. I use granola in cereal and parfaits or just eat plain and this one works in oh so many things and itd delicious. I wouldnt chsnge anything its a great product snd ive recommended to alot of people.
22/07/2019
Love the taste!
This granola tastes great! I really enjoyed the pieces of coconut and the almonds added a lot as well. Would definitely buy again. Only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because I like my granola a bit more chunky. This was on the finer side, but still really tasty.
22/07/2019
I love all of the granola flavors. Quite possibly a the best granola I've eaten
Perfect snack
I loved this. Its the perfect snack that makes you feel good about eating it. It tastes awesome even though its healthy
Brings life to food!
I love Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond gronaola. It has a great taste and brings flavor, crunch and life to my oats, ice cream, yogurt and much more! I add it daily for the health kick my body needs and craves, Highly recommenf!
21/07/2019
I love this product. I make it with yogurt and fruit at least 3 times a week. The taste is great with lots of fiber, I highly recommend it to everyone.
delicious
I bought this for my husband and he liked it so I gave it a try and it was good. it has a great flavor and I would buy it again. no improvments is needed. I would recommend this to friends and family.
delicious
Loved the bare naked granola. It was fresh and very tasty way to start your morning. The toasted coconut added a great flavor
20/07/2019
I saw this item on sale so I decided to buy it and I am so glad that I did! It is absolutely delicious in my morning yogurt or sprinkled in my cereal
Yummy snack
I tried this in the form of the cubes. They're really yummy, I loved the flavors and the crunch of the granola. I have tried a bunch of granola brands in the past and this one really stuck out from the rest. I would reccomend this to people.
Love it!
When I was pregnant all I wanted was granola and I was super picky. This brand is amazing and tastes the best. I loved this flavor with vanilla yogurt! Highly recommend for anyone who loves granola and wants to try something new!
19/07/2019
I love the way it taste!!!! Awesome in oatmeal or just as a snack