4.7 5 0 242 242 Featuring Non-GMO project verified toasted coconut, almonds, and cinnamon.
Bear Naked Toasted Coconut Almond Granola

27/07/2019
Great for breakfast hot or cold!
I add milk to mine, I use it as a cereal or as a hot oatmeal😋
27/07/2019
Great granola!
Definitely need to be a fan of coconut, but that's not a problem for me. The flavor combination is great, though maybe a tad unusual. I take this with me wherever I go.
26/07/2019
Best granola
Best granola out there! It's great plain, as a cereal, or with plain yogurt. It's a healthy snack for kiddos and adults. I take it everywhere to snack on. Love it. I would definately recommend this to anyone who likes granola!
26/07/2019
Cereal
I have tried this and I find it very crunchy very tasty and very fulfilling it is very nutritious and fun to eat
Bear naked granola
It is very delicious i would recommend this!!! It doesn't get soggy when added to yogurt!!
Good and good for you 😍😍. Thanks ❤️
25/07/2019
I really enjoyed this product. It was super yummy by itself and with milk!
24/07/2019
Love Bear Naked Products!
This product did not disappoint. We add these to greek yogurt for a delicious, filling treat.
Great taste
I just started introducing myself to this brand. I love the almond flavor and the coconut is an awesome added flavor. I use it on my yogurt or in my cereal. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I like granola clumps and this one is on the thin side.
Love it!
I love this granola! It taste great and I love that it’s not as chunky as other granolas I’ve tried in the past. It goes great with my yogurt and I would definitely recommend.
Love it!!
Its healthy and HMO free as well as organic and great testing, great brand and overall packaging, love everything about this stuff!!!
Love this
I absolutely love the taste of Bear Naked. I definitely will be purchasing this product again in the future!
23/07/2019
Recommend it, delicious.
Love granola and coconut and decided to try this one. I loved it, put it on yogurt for the crunch and was hooked. Will keep it on hand all the time now. Like to eat it by itself so I keep a snack bag in my purse while on the go.
23/07/2019
Yummy Product
I love granola almond and coconut so when i saw this I had to have it and i am so glad I did its amazing. I use granola in cereal and parfaits or just eat plain and this one works in oh so many things and itd delicious. I wouldnt chsnge anything its a great product snd ive recommended to alot of people.
22/07/2019
Love the taste!
This granola tastes great! I really enjoyed the pieces of coconut and the almonds added a lot as well. Would definitely buy again. Only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because I like my granola a bit more chunky. This was on the finer side, but still really tasty.