4.3 5 0 84 84 Gentle enough for comfort, but tough enough to get rid of peach fuzz and any other unwanted facial hair, the beautytrim® personal hair trimmer packs a major punch. Small, but mighty, this personal hair trimmer has extra-fine stainless-steel blades for delicate areas to receive a precise shave when it matters.

8/6/2019
Broken product
It didn't do anything mainly because mine was broken during shipment. I can't really do a review because it was unusable.
8/1/2019
Awesome product!
I liked how it really worked with my hair on my arms. The plus is not getting razor burns. Which I'm pretty sure every woman hates! And the cleanup is very easy and simple.
7/29/2019
beautytrim personal hair trimmer
hi thanks for the free hair trimmer it came in a nice package and i love getting free samples. thanks.
7/29/2019
Personal hair trimmer
Beauty trim personal hair trimmer is easy to use. works very well.
7/28/2019
Best Beautytrim® Personal Hair Trimmer
Beautytrim® Personal Hair Trimmer is very easy and convenient to use. It's very slim, easy to hold onto and can easily fit into my purse. I, also, like the fact, that it's battery operated, so no cords. This Beautytrim® Personal Hair Trimmer has double sided blade with two different sizes to use for precision. I'm able to trim and shape my eyebrows without any pain. No more plucking! I received this product as a sample on clio® brand site for free to try and give my honest review.
7/23/2019
I really liked this! I usually don't like trimmers because they don't really get the hair, but this one worked great and it is easy to use!
7/19/2019
I love it and would love to buy one.
I love it. I use it all of the time. I also love that it was free.
7/18/2019
Good trimmer
The hair trimmer works great, especially in smaller areas where it’s hard to get a regular razor.
7/18/2019
trimmer for your beautiful look.
Good for small areas, small enough to carry for travel, sharp razor.
7/16/2019
I really like that beautytrim® personal hair trimmer is made for women and easy to use.
7/15/2019
Shinier face
It's very compact and light. I didn't realize that I have such a many facial hair on my face until I use this product. After trimmed my facial hair, I got mass of hair ball!! I'm surprised. My face got shinier than before. I will use this trimmer from now on.
7/13/2019
Discreet low noise trimmer
This trimmer was easy to use on practically all areas that need trimmed or hair removal. I liked that it glided across my skin without pulling at or irritating my skin. The extra small trimmer at the end was a nice feature. The trimmer is in a nice size to take with you on the go. It's very discreet & very quiet.
7/12/2019
Amazing trimmer for facial hair!
This product is really good for facial hair.I love it,because its easy to use,it really trim my hair..I was amazed!I only use he manual trimmer,no battery,this is my first time using battery hair trimmer,and its good.I would recommend this to my friends,and buy soon.
7/12/2019
Light as a feather and effective
I liked this product quite a lot. It was so lightweight and easy to hold onto. It got the hairs off my under nose and lip areas light as a feather. the slim shape and design enabled me to to get in the "nooks and crannies" of my face a lot more easily than if i had used a razor. the trimmer was easy to maneuver and had a smooth gliding motion. I also like the guide that can be used to tame my husband's unruly brows. This is a good product.
7/11/2019
Never would have known !
This trimmers worked great. trimming and edging my eye brows and even my unspoken facial hair . I never knew I had so much hair on my face ! Thanks Beautytrim for making me feel more feminine!