4.4 5 0 97 97 Gentle enough for comfort, but tough enough to get rid of peach fuzz and any other unwanted facial hair, the beautytrim® personal hair trimmer packs a major punch. Small, but mighty, this personal hair trimmer has extra-fine stainless-steel blades for delicate areas to receive a precise shave when it matters.
beautytrim® personal hair trimmer

Perfect Little Pro
This personal trimmer is so convenient it gets in all the small awkward spots and fits perfectly in your hand so it is truly flexible. It is small enough to just take with you anywhere you go as well. It gives a close shave with no burn, no fuss it works perfectly.
Beauty trim
I love the way it gets your hair. It works good on my' Legs and face too.
Fun and easy tool
I like that this personal hair trimmer comes in two-size blades so I can use each on different areas. Very easy to use and it is painless. Effectively remove unwanted hair. So far so good. It came with 2-year limited warranty so I expect it will last at least two years.
09/07/2019
Hair today now gone for tomorrow
This is the perfect tool i was looking for. LIghtweight and easy to hold. I was able to use on my face and easily got rid of my peach fuzz. Over and under the lip was easy to use as well. Didnt nick my skin at all and lasted a few days inbetween uses.
09/07/2019
Gentle and painless hair trimmer.
This beauty trimmer is very handy and easy to use. Battery operated and it has a good grip. I like that it is very gentle to use and have this rinseable blades, no need for me to worry how to clean up the hair. It is painless and easy to store because it is small. A very highly recommended trimmer for people who have unwanted hair.
09/07/2019
Easy to use for men and women
Beautytrim personal hair trimmer works excellent on those unsightly hairs. It also worked great to get those wild eyebrows under control of my husband. I put the head on , (make sure you do that so that you don't shave them off) and now they are all the same length. There is no more tweezing, no more pain with this beauty tool. Easy to use
Better than the rest!
I loved this trimmer. It is cute and compact, so it's very portable. It also provides a close shave without any pain at all!
Handy eyebrow shaper.
Easy to use and lightweight. Able to trim/shape brows with ease and can also remove other unwanted hair on face/body. This trimmer takes up minimal space and is fun to use. I feel confident using without fear of cutting myself. I would definitely recommend to others and have already done so.
Rough and pulled
It pulled on hairs and left rough edges. It was not a good experience.
Easy, quiet and cute!
Easy to use, quiet and cute! This personal hait tripper is cute and small. Easy to use and has a nice quiet hum with it. Not loud like other brands.
Beautytrim review by LKB
There is a large cutting side that works really well to trim facial hair. The smaller side for finer more detailed trimming does work, but you need to make sure you have the cutting edge flat against area where you want to trim hair. The device would also improve functionality if it had a light that would illuminate the area being trimmed. I did not try the device with the included trimming heads as my eyebrow hair is not long and id not need to be trimmed. I mostly used it for close to skin hair removal, which it did a great job with.
Disappointing!
It's very easy to use and convenient. Battery operated means I didn't have to deal with any cords or outlets. It travels well so it's very much portable. The design is aesthetically pleasing. I love the double sided blade with two different sizes to use for precision. What I was disappointed with is that I didn't get a smooth and close feeling when done. The blade didn't feel very sharp and had to keep repeating over the same area multiple times which is time consuming. I also found it to be extremely loud. Not a product i would go out of my way to purchase nor recommend.
Great little trimmer
This beauty trimmer has been a great addition. I carry this little trimmer everywhere I go and I feel like I'm totally addicted. I find myself always having the perfect eyebrows no more extra dangly hairs Everytime I feel them and wondering oh my can somebody else see them as soon as I feel something I pull out my little trimmer and hair no more!!!
07/07/2019
4 stars
Like how nicely it fits in my hand and how easy it is to use. Really good for finer hair. I wish there was an option for leg hair just as affordable as this one.
07/07/2019
Convenient Trimmer
Simple and easy to use device. Great for trimming and removing stray hairs. The trimmer does seem a bit cheap, but definitely gets the job done. I liked the packaging. Included batteries made it easy to use right away. Would recommend!