4.8 5 0 261 261 Coffee Caramel Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Swirls of Marshmallow & Salted Caramel

26/11/2019
Heaven in a tub
Wow, I love ice cream any way but they have to combine all of my favorites in one. I love the flavor and texture. It literally takes everything away and calms the stress of the day, unfortunately I have to work on my diet and exercise harder but it's the small things that we treat ourselves with that means alot. This ice cream is loce.
22/09/2019
Ben and jerrys
Ben and Jerrys. Whst more do you need to say. Best ice cream. Best in bed sweets. I love ben and jerrys so much and until this ice cream came out half baked was my favorite flavor but one sweet world taked the winning prize home now. It is a mocha caramel teuffle chocolate awesomeness explosion. Its delicious. If you like coffee you eill love jt. Im so.excited about tje new flavor. I definitly think everyne needs tontey this
20/09/2019
Delicious with a unifying message!
Their best flavor ever! Who doesn't love Ben and Jerry's? It is delicious! Ben & Jerry's One Sweet World is coffee caramel ice cream with salted carmel and marshmellow swirl.
09/09/2019
WOW!
so yummy, I only wish I had a gallon of it! Very quality ice cream :)
20/08/2019
Perfect Treat
THis is one of my favorite ice creams from Ben and Jerry's. I hope they bring it back after it's not a Special Edition. It's got so many delicious flavors and it's perfect for when I'm having a long day and need some sugar. I want some right now!
16/08/2019
Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World
Get in my tummy! Great flavor for warm summer evenings on the front porch.
25/07/2019
Ben and Jerry One Sweet World Ice Cream
I am a vivid ice cream eater and lover and I know my ice cream and this one is delicious with caramel coffee, marshmallows and salted caramel swirls and the caffeine in it gives you some extra boost like coffee does
25/07/2019
Caramel Perfection
This just might be my favorite way to shovel caramel!
19/07/2019
Smooth and creamy
Very smooth and creamy taste. Love the taste and a perfect size
05/07/2019
The best
I am an ice cream connoisseur and I believe Ben & Jerrys is the best on the market these days. Every flavor I’ve tasted has been excellent. But, one sweet world is the perfect co
03/07/2019
Ben N Jerry
There is no other ice cream that has the flavors that you heart and your gut loves
02/07/2019
Amazing I love the taste the portion size this is one of my favorite all time ice creams. Its taste is so creamy its so good its almost hard to explain.
27/06/2019
Best for milkshakes
This ice cream is very smooth and creamy. It mixes well in a milkshake, and the pint size is perfect for portion control.
23/01/2019
Tastes like heaven
I've never tasted a better brand of ice cream as Ben & Jerry's. Its the bomb right down to the last drop.The flavor is so dead on awesome, the texture is silky smooth . And it definitely hit the spot especially on a long hot summer day but any time of the day and any day of the year its just the best i've ever had. It costs a little more but well worth it.
12/01/2019
ehhh
So everything about Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World is good, but nothing is exactly great. The base ice cream is solid and I love the softer, stickier consistency of the marshmallow swirl. However, the marshmallow doesn’t stand out against coffee as effectively as it does against chocolate (like in Phish Food). The marshmallow and multiple caramel components all kind of blend together. As one.