Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World

4.8 5 0 279 279 Coffee Caramel Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Swirls of Marshmallow & Salted Caramel

15/09/2021
I HEART BEN & JERRY'S!
If you're a Ben & Jerry's fan you need to try One Sweet World! It's so good! It's so rich and creamy. I love the chocolate pieces with the marshmallow cream. Also the salted caramel. Need I say more? If you've not tried it yet get your hands on it now.
12/09/2021
Dangerous for your pants
Omg! Ben and Jerry’s make some amazing ice cream. I have to control myself by limiting purchasing since I can’t control myself when I start eating. This coffee flavor caught my eye though and was worth every delicious spoonful!
02/09/2021
Addictive
Love ben and jerry's and this flavor was absolutely addictive. Its maybe a little too sweet for me but is so delicious.
01/09/2021
Fantastic
Have never had a bad pint of Ben & Jerry's and this one is no different. Great flavors, fresh and yummy. The only problem was that I had to share with my husband.
05/08/2021
I love all the different flavors of Ben and Jerry's. They mix the best things together. The price for them are very low too.
05/08/2021
when you have a craving for cookies and icecream both
very good taste cookies and icecream has very smooth flavor gose great by its self nothing eles needed be great holiday or birthday treat
31/07/2021
Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World
For Me this Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World Coffee Caramel Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Swirls of Marshmallow & Salted Caramel is the best tasting of all the ben and jerry flavors and has all of my favorites in it and is a family traet also
19/06/2021
Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is the best it taste so good love
23/04/2021
easy moment
The particular moment in time blissful the go-to snack or desert uncompromising you can really count on the feeling you get when you eat it looks memorizing delicious tempting your go to treat
24/03/2021
SOOOO GOOD
This tastes amazing the blend is on point and has just enough of everything all in one, I loved how much it tastes like summer
19/02/2021
caramel, marshmallows in creamy ice cream - yum!
I love Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World ice cream. It's a creamy, smooth coffee/caramel base with big fudge chunks and lots of swirls of Marshmallow and salted caramel sauce. Very good stuff.
12/02/2021
Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World
Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World is an ice cream that has a coffee caramel base and is swirled with caramel and marshmallow and dotted with chocolate chunks. The ice cream is super tasty and everyone will love the flavor so much, just like me.
10/02/2021
One Sweet What?
This is a delicious ice cream loaded chock full of coffee caramel taste with fudge chunks and swirls of marshmallow & salted caramel. It's a lot like their One Sweet Whirled except that flavor has coffee flavored chips and caramel swirls. I think it's a bit too similar to give it 5-stars. Get a bit more creative and original Ben & Jerry! World vs. Whirled? Really?
12/12/2020
Soo Good!
Ben & Jerry’s One Sweet World is coffee caramel ice cream with fudge chunks and swirls of marshmallow & salted caramel. I love coffe ice cream, and they add caramel to that. Yummy. Then the best part is the fudge chunks and marshmallow. Definetly buy!
27/08/2020
love it
Super sweet and delicious! Could definitely finish it in one go!