4.7 5 0 121 121 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

28/07/2020
Una maravilla
Uno de mis primer favoritos, minimiza los poros y deja la piel lista para que el makeup dure y se vea mucho mejor. Siento que debería ser un poco más grande ya que el precio es muy elevado. Pero me encanta
03/07/2020
Love this
I received this once in one of my subscription box and loved it. I repurchased it when I ran out, and ended up getting some of their other products too. They can be a little expensive so I always try to stock up when it’s on sale!
29/06/2020
Best primer
Amazing pore minimizing primer. This Pore fessional primer feels silky and lightweight, and goes on smooth. I like to let it fully absorb before applying my liquid foundation. I love the way it leaves my foundation looking smooth and flawless.
25/06/2020
Smoothe
I really like this product and notice that my pores were looking smaller and less noticeable, My makeup seems to go on a lot smoother and I like the more flawless look that it gives me, My skin is not real oily to begin with so this product really smooths out my skin to make it look baby soft and smooth. #HomeTesterClub
07/06/2020
lightweight
I got this product in a subscription box service. I was super excited to try this. its lightweight and easy to use. putting eye shadow on after applying was pretty easy. I recommend this product if you are looking for a nice primer.
04/06/2020
Hydrate Primer
I recieved the PORE fessional hydrate primer in my April Boxycharm. I just love how it feels on my skin. A little goes a long way. My only complaint is the price tag.
03/06/2020
Pretty Good
I received this in a monthly beauty box subscription. It’s pretty good stuff. I’d say its a lot better than other primers. Its moisturizing and is a nice base before applying makeup.
29/05/2020
Great!
I really like it. I can visibly tell that my pores are getting smaller.
23/05/2020
Excelente
Me encantan todos los productos de Benefit, los quiero todos.
13/05/2020
Porefessional primer
This stuff awesome! I usually skin primer because it tends to alway ALWAYS break me out so I have this a try and. It only does it make me look good and smooth it doesn’t break me out which I love HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT US A BIT PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT LOOK AROUND U CAN FIND THEM CHEAPER GIVE IT A TRY LOVE IT
07/05/2020
me encanta
Es muy bueno , te deja la cara sedosa y sella muy bien los poros.
24/04/2020
Does not work for combination oily skin
I bought this product at Ulta. I was looking for something to make my makeup stick longer and not look caked and oily. I live in a very humid city. It's summer all year. I tried it. For a whole week. Wanting to love it. And hoping it would work. I have a combination of oily and some parts of my face normal. My face gets oily around my nose, and forehead at times. I noticed this product made my makeup cake even faster, and increased my creases and wrinkles even faster. It was not a good experience. I stopped using it. I won't be buying again.
10/04/2020
Excelente producto!!
A mi hija y ami nos encanta,porque nos tapa nuestras imperfecciones,osea los poros,estamos enamoradas!
04/04/2020
Love it!
I think this brand honestly is one of the best brands for primers. I love this one especially! Works wonderfully with or without makeup. Overall I highly recommend this!
03/04/2020
Benefit moisturizer
I love benefit cosmetics and this product is also very delicious. Amazing moisture. It does its job very well. I use it before applying foundation.