BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

4.6 5 0 214 214 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

05/05/2021
Pore perfection
I have tried multiple primers and by far this is the very best.Foundation glides on following the primer application. Honestly it is putty to fill the cracks so the base looks smooth- just like any other surface fix.
03/05/2021
Works great
I really love Benfit Cosmetics The POREfessional Hydrate Primer and how well your skin looks and feels, Besides the pore-filling aspect, it also leaves your skin nice and dewy fresh, Also, my makeup lasts so much longer than with it. I highly recommend trying it
30/04/2021
Not for me
I really wanted to like this and tried several times using several techniques with moisturizer etc. but nothing helped. It goes on smooth enough but shortly after applying foundation it seemed to settle into my pores and fine lines making my foundation appear lighter in those areas. If I used more it would ball up.
30/04/2021
Love it!
I love how this hydrates my skin and gets it ready for foundation
26/04/2021
drys fast
its drys a little fast and can be a bit hard to spreed. (tip) I suggest you have a good face cleansing routine before using and use a hydrating serum before applying the primer! IT WILL HELP a lot for most primers!! especially if you are using this because you have dry skin/ or its winter so you need more hydration and moisturizer . (tip) apply moisturizer over your primer ! or a cc/ bb tinted moisturizer.. its a good product. id try the trial size first you are iffy! Ulta usually has it!
26/04/2021
Pores no more
If you are using this product to hide your pores, then you have hit the magic in a tube. I love this stuff. It blurs out my pores, some fine lines, not all. It leaves your skin soft and even for your application of foundation. Won't do my makeup with out it!
24/04/2021
Wonderful product.
This product leaves my skin looking smooth when I use it. My makeup goes on so nice when I use it.
24/04/2021
Love!
Love this product. A very small amount goes a long way. My skin looked more even and balanced.
23/04/2021
Great for dry skin!
I am someone who struggles with dry skin and when I don’t apply a hydrating primer my skin looks dehydrated and also my makeup looks cakey! I love having my foundation look Dewey and hydrated! This is definitely a staple in my makeup routine!
23/04/2021
Not Good
Not good for oily skin. It made my skin super shinny.
21/04/2021
There’s way better, that’s also cheaper
I didn’t like this primer at all! It made my face look patchy after I applied my foundation. You can find a way better option for a way better price. And I even tried it a few different times to make sure it wasn’t just my skin being crazy that day, or the foundation I used or any other reasons it could have been.
19/04/2021
Great primer
This is a great primer . Also a little goes along way so it last awhile. Minimizes the look of pores which I love .
18/04/2021
Slightly Above Average
I do love this brand. The only reason I give four and not five stars is because after some time, the product sort of rolled into little balls. I hated that. My face felt nice and soft post application. My pores appeared to be less visible. I have huge pores so I wasn't really surprised by it. I would still recommend giving it a try. My makeup looked fresh for a decent amount of time. It has a nice consistency that isn't too thick or thin.
17/04/2021
Amazing primer!
This primer is a must have in your beauty routine. Minimizes the look of pores and keeps makeup in place for hours. I love it.
16/04/2021
Pretty good
A little is all you need so a tube will last you quite awhile. Leaves my skin feeling a little funny but it works well. It’s not my favorite primer but I would definitely buy it again if my usual brand wasn’t available.