4.7 5 0 131 131 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

31/10/2020
GREAT primer for oily skin
I received a sample size of this product in my ipat bag. I will be purchasing the full size product. I have very oily skin and prone tk breakouts. This helps control the oil and gives a nice dewy matte finish. I have worn it alone and under liquid base and BB cream. A littlw goes a long way
24/10/2020
Good alternative to original porefessional for dry skin
If you found the original porefessional to be a little to dry on your skin- this one is for you! It sinks into the skin more than the original while still giving you that blurred/poreless look! Great for the color weather then everything is starting to dry out
23/10/2020
Holy grail
This primer is the best. Love it. Love it. Love it. It’s mattifying but NOT overly drying on the face. I wear mine under makeup and even alone with nothing else. It covers the pores. It seals out the oil. It’s just a really good primer.
20/10/2020
Awesome primer
This is one of my favorite primers! It applies very smoothly into my skin and I like the texture of this product. It helps minimize the size of my pores and helps my makeup last longer. Awesome Product!
10/10/2020
Nope.
I really feel like this does nothing at all what so ever! Just a bad product.
09/10/2020
it is MUST in your list!!
Having big pores and oily skin is frustrated when you want to do full makeup look. I love this product!it does hold back my big pores and give me smooth look. No filter on my pic!!!!
09/09/2020
Makeup routine must have
This is by far my favorite primer. I have tried several different brands, but I always come back to this one. It does an excellent job of blurring imperfections, finer lines and pores. It blends extremely well leaving skin so smooth and makeup applies so well over this. A little goes a very long way. So even though it may be a bit pricey, it will last a very long time. I love that you cannot feel it on your skin. Some primers leave you feeling like you have a mask on. This doesn’t and more importantly it does not dry my face out or cause me to have breakouts.
17/08/2020
Fantastic primer!
This feels so smooth on my skin, hides my pores and keeps me moisturized all day.
15/08/2020
Leaves Makeup Looking Amazing!
The original porefessional was amazing but this is even better for those with dry skin. It leaves us dry girlies looking flawless. 4 stars bc it is on the pricier side but you get so much that it might be worth it.
28/07/2020
Una maravilla
Uno de mis primer favoritos, minimiza los poros y deja la piel lista para que el makeup dure y se vea mucho mejor. Siento que debería ser un poco más grande ya que el precio es muy elevado. Pero me encanta
03/07/2020
Love this
I received this once in one of my subscription box and loved it. I repurchased it when I ran out, and ended up getting some of their other products too. They can be a little expensive so I always try to stock up when it’s on sale!
29/06/2020
Best primer
Amazing pore minimizing primer. This Pore fessional primer feels silky and lightweight, and goes on smooth. I like to let it fully absorb before applying my liquid foundation. I love the way it leaves my foundation looking smooth and flawless.
25/06/2020
Smoothe
I really like this product and notice that my pores were looking smaller and less noticeable, My makeup seems to go on a lot smoother and I like the more flawless look that it gives me, My skin is not real oily to begin with so this product really smooths out my skin to make it look baby soft and smooth. #HomeTesterClub
07/06/2020
lightweight
I got this product in a subscription box service. I was super excited to try this. its lightweight and easy to use. putting eye shadow on after applying was pretty easy. I recommend this product if you are looking for a nice primer.
04/06/2020
Hydrate Primer
I recieved the PORE fessional hydrate primer in my April Boxycharm. I just love how it feels on my skin. A little goes a long way. My only complaint is the price tag.