4.7 5 0 108 108 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

24/02/2020
Dry Skin Perfection
I am a big fan of POREfessional primers. I have dry skin and this is my new favorite. It blurs imperfections and provides a great based for foundation. I also have some forehead lines and use it to smooth them out.
21/02/2020
good
I recieved it from ipsy beauty bag and I tested it, I like this primer and I use is often, this is my favorite primer at this time.
21/02/2020
I'm dissappointed to say that, this is a "pore" primer!
I'm usually such a fan of benefits primers. Unfourtantly, this did not benefit my combination skin tone. If you struggle with SUPER dry or patchy skin. This may be great for you. For me personally it made my skin and make-up feel oily and slippery. If your face is super dryer out this may do the trick, although I recommend only using a little drop.
16/02/2020
Benefit primer
Great for dry skin love the product. Leaves a luminous glow to skin before makes up shine.
12/02/2020
Amazing!
This is my favorite primer to use. I have been using it for over a year now. A little bit goes a long way and this primer last forever! It minimizes my pores and leaves my face looking flawless!
09/02/2020
Obsessed
This is an amazing staple product! It’s like having a filter on your face with no need of an actual phone. I personally have larger pores and it does bother me to see the dimples when I apply my foundation. This product allows me to fill up those small tiny pores and makes my makeup look flawless. Overall I highly recommend this product.
06/02/2020
Primer
I liked this primer. It made my makeup go on smooth & my makeup stayed on all day
05/02/2020
Love!
Made my face feel hydrated and super soft! You don’t need much. Lightweight and doesn’t have a heavy scent.
Hides my large pores
I put this product on before my foundation and then after and it hides the large pores on my nose and cheeks. I really like it
Okay product
This product was way too oily for my face my makeup was sliding off my face.
31/01/2020
Love this brand, and really love this product! Reduces pore size while hydrating skin!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhmazing
I have been using this for months. My pores are pretty big and this helps so much! I'm not sure how i ever went without it. It makes my face feel so silky smooth and I glow when I use it. Its super creamy and glides on so easily. It also moisturizes beyond belief!! I live in Las Vegas, so this is huge for me. I'll definitely be getting more!
Great primer
I loved the original porfessional but this hydrating one is even better it goes on so smooth blurs put my pores while hydrating my face.love it
Best!
I like it better than the original porefessional. It saves me the trouble of applying a mousturizer before primer which can muck up my makeup.
Love it!
Awesome product to hide your pores to give you a flawless finish!