BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

4.6 5 0 269 269 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

18/11/2021
great product
I love how light this feels while also feeling covering. I feel like other products that are similar feel heavier. I like using this by itself for more natural days. highly recommend and it's a good size
17/11/2021
Not for me
I really like this brand and love the mattifying version of this primer but this one just doesn't do much for me.Would probably work well for someone with really dry skin though.
10/11/2021
Staple in my make-up cabinet.
Pore-Refiner does just that. This is a phenomenal product, that is used as a primer. A lot is not needed, but it does need to be evenly spread. When foundation is used over it, your pores have vanished. It really works and is a must have in your make up collection.
09/11/2021
Impressed
It works amazing for pores. It doesn't leave a residue or cause irritation. It's very mild. Overall this is a great product.
30/10/2021
Such a great primer!
This is such a great primer, especially for people with dry skin. I love benefits poreless primer and I was so happy to see they came out with a more hydrating version. It applies evenly and nicely under makeup and it blurs your pores and makes your skin have a flawless look. It helps keep your makeup in place all day too!
28/10/2021
Hydrating
Benefit makes good beauty products. I tried this primer because I needed extra hydration for my dry skin. The primer helps my foundation go on smoother. It could be a bit more moisturizing but, I’ll take it for now. Most primers don’t have moisturizer benefits. Overall, my makeup looks smoother. Less noticeable dry patches.
21/10/2021
Pretty goid!
good! Feel like primers are either hit or miss but I recently started using this benenfit primer and I like that it doesn't cause my foundation to cake or crease. I would purchase it agsim.
11/10/2021
Great Primer
I love this primer. It leaves my skin hydrated and keeps my make up in place. However, it is a little pricey and there are some more affordable options out there but overall it is a great primer.
07/10/2021
Simple yet effective
The Benefits Cosmetics The Porefessional Hydrate primer is actually a pretty decent primer. It applies well over your skincare and is nice under any makeup you put on throughout the day.
04/10/2021
Love.
Simple and easy to use and works decent. Best of all doesn't break out the sensitive skin around my nose.
24/09/2021
Benefit primer.. good
Idk how it works on dry skin but I have oily skin. This was a great little product. It gripped where it could until I became a oil slick because it's a hydrating primer. In hit weather it wasn't great. But in the winter it works great. A little goes a long way with this primer. Also not q00% perfect skin match. But I made dye with it.
16/09/2021
Best primer…
I love benefits primers they are the best out there for making your pores disappear and your make up go on smooth! Absolutely my fave! If you haven’t tried it girl you need to… it’s worth every penny and it last awhile to.
16/09/2021
Buena opción
Me encanta la marca todos sus productos y esta crema super buena.
12/09/2021
Top notch primer
I can’t say enough just how much I love this primer! I haven’t found anything else that can do what this Primer can. I did like the original one, but sometimes it would peel or ball up for some reason. This one has never once done that. A little goes a long way. And I love the way it basically melts into your skin leaving it perfectly smooth and looks great!
10/09/2021
Me gusta pero tiene mucho silicón...
Me gusta como te deja la piel lista y suave para que tu maquillaje luzca pero siento que tiene mucho silicón y a menos que quieras que tu maquillaje dure mas tiempo no lo usaría cada vez que me maquille.