BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

4.6 5 0 310 310 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

02/08/2022
Workhorse primer - more hydration than the original
Pore fessional Hydrate Primer performs much better than the standard Pore fessional. The scent seems much more subtle, and not overwhelming for me (I'm typically sensitive to strong scents). The consistency is an improvement , feeling more gel like than the spackle consistency of the standard Pore fessional. I received this through Box Charm and I will admit, I would never have given it a chance otherwise - after not really liking the other version. I really liked the Hydrate primer. It went on lightly, and smoothly. The scent did not linger very long after application of makeup. The hydration was nice and felt comfortable (not oily like silicone heavy primers). There are certainly other primers that provide more hydration but maybe don't perform as well, so I suppose it's a give and take. When I'm dealing with the tropical summer heat of my area, I tend to reach for this rather than the more hydrating thinner primers in my arsenal.
29/07/2022
Love!!!
Love Love && Love I got this product in a boxycharm box and let's just say it's one of my favorite makeup products. It makes my face feel nice and smooth. It keeps my makeup on all day!!!
13/07/2022
Has to be a favorite’
I swear, my pores literally disappear before my very eyes whenever I apply this magical potion. It really helps to set my makeup, and leaves it looking fresh all day!
09/07/2022
Love!
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I love love love this stuff! It makes my super dry skin SO soft and hydrated! Foundation goes on so smoothly and keeps working all day, this stuff is amazing!
05/07/2022
I seriously LOVE this!
This primer is awesome! It really helps to minimize the appearance of my pores and sometimes I literally just wear this with no foundation and I get SOO many compliments on my complexion. I can feel how hydrating it is and it makes my skin feel so soft. I am on my third bottle and will continue to purchase.
03/07/2022
Great primer!
I love my porefessional primer! It is one of the staples in my makeup routine. It helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day especially in the Florida summers. I would highly recommend this porefessional primer or any of the other primers in this line.
02/07/2022
One of. My favs!!
I first tried this out because it came in my Ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. The fragrance is extremely mild, it feels like absolute silk on the skin and the staying power it provides to the makeup is amazing. This primer also comes in a matte version and I will say I prefer that formula. But both are very effective. The packaging seems extremely small but the formula is so smooth that a little truly goes a long way!
21/06/2022
Great for dry skin
I first got to try this out in my ipsy bag. I was worried cause I didn't like how the original one did cause I do have very dry skin and it didn't work so well, and when I tried this I was very happy that it did exactly as it said it would blur out my pores amd even out my skin. It also helped smooth out my fine lines before I put on my foundation so I was very happy with the results, so after I finished the tube I got them I went to ulta and bought the bigger one.
14/06/2022
smooth and silky
I have a few different primers, and have tried many, this is one of my favorites because its so soft feeling and a little goes a long way. There are some primers that feel sticky but this one is almost dry, yet still moist if that makes sense. I really like this one I only wish they made a bigger size, at least the one I could find is not very big.
29/05/2022
Great primer
I love Benefit’s primer! It really is super moisturizing and helps make my makeup apply smoothly and evenly. It helps make my makeup stay on for hours without rubbing off! Would recommend.
20/05/2022
Good
you want a good base to fill your pores, this is good. I have large pores and combination skin and this was good. this filler does the job. hydrates and plumps pores enough to see a difference.
06/05/2022
Feels Good on the Skin
If you have dry skin and want a pretty good pore filling primer then this is a good one. It doesn't fill the pores quite as good as the original pore filler, however, the hydration is nice and it does a relatively good job and it makes makeup look beautiful. I have large pores and dry skin and this was a nice pore filler for dry skin. It adds hydration and fills in pores enough to make a slight difference in larger pores.
26/04/2022
I didnt like it
I didnt see any results. I used daily at night for a couple weeks. I didnt like the smell.
22/04/2022
Works good, not my favorite
This is a really nice product but I feel like for the price it could be a bit better. It does the job it’s supposed to but for my case I need to make sure I moisturizer first, if I forget it looks a little cakey. But over all it’s a good product
13/04/2022
Perfect primer
This is the only primer I will use. No other primer works the way this one does. ( I've tried soooo many) It also can be used alone if you aren't up to applying make up that day. I have enlarged pores and this primer does it's job amazingly well!! Make up stays put all day and doesn't get into creases and pores.