4.7 5 0 115 115 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

03/06/2020
Pretty Good
I received this in a monthly beauty box subscription. It’s pretty good stuff. I’d say its a lot better than other primers. Its moisturizing and is a nice base before applying makeup.
29/05/2020
Great!
I really like it. I can visibly tell that my pores are getting smaller.
23/05/2020
Excelente
Me encantan todos los productos de Benefit, los quiero todos.
13/05/2020
Porefessional primer
This stuff awesome! I usually skin primer because it tends to alway ALWAYS break me out so I have this a try and. It only does it make me look good and smooth it doesn’t break me out which I love HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT US A BIT PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT LOOK AROUND U CAN FIND THEM CHEAPER GIVE IT A TRY LOVE IT
07/05/2020
me encanta
Es muy bueno , te deja la cara sedosa y sella muy bien los poros.
24/04/2020
Does not work for combination oily skin
I bought this product at Ulta. I was looking for something to make my makeup stick longer and not look caked and oily. I live in a very humid city. It's summer all year. I tried it. For a whole week. Wanting to love it. And hoping it would work. I have a combination of oily and some parts of my face normal. My face gets oily around my nose, and forehead at times. I noticed this product made my makeup cake even faster, and increased my creases and wrinkles even faster. It was not a good experience. I stopped using it. I won't be buying again.
10/04/2020
Excelente producto!!
A mi hija y ami nos encanta,porque nos tapa nuestras imperfecciones,osea los poros,estamos enamoradas!
04/04/2020
Love it!
I think this brand honestly is one of the best brands for primers. I love this one especially! Works wonderfully with or without makeup. Overall I highly recommend this!
03/04/2020
Benefit moisturizer
I love benefit cosmetics and this product is also very delicious. Amazing moisture. It does its job very well. I use it before applying foundation.
03/04/2020
Good but expensive
This worked better than any other similar products I have tried; however, it is pretty pricey in my opinion.
21/03/2020
Poreless
Loved the way it made my skin look and feel. Overall I really liked this product
11/03/2020
Love Porefessional!
This is the only primer that really evens out my skin and fills my pores! Makes my face look and feel so smooth! Creates the perfect base for my makeup and doesn’t break my face out.
24/02/2020
Dry Skin Perfection
I am a big fan of POREfessional primers. I have dry skin and this is my new favorite. It blurs imperfections and provides a great based for foundation. I also have some forehead lines and use it to smooth them out.
21/02/2020
good
I recieved it from ipsy beauty bag and I tested it, I like this primer and I use is often, this is my favorite primer at this time.
21/02/2020
I'm dissappointed to say that, this is a "pore" primer!
I'm usually such a fan of benefits primers. Unfourtantly, this did not benefit my combination skin tone. If you struggle with SUPER dry or patchy skin. This may be great for you. For me personally it made my skin and make-up feel oily and slippery. If your face is super dryer out this may do the trick, although I recommend only using a little drop.