BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

4.6 5 0 327 327 A hydrating face primer that helps diminish the look of pores and hydrate skin in one step.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer

25/01/2023
Pores no more
I love this pore corrector doesn’t leave my face greasy at all. Goes on nice and smooth and makes my pores disappear. I try to always keep this on hand and put it on before any makeup.
22/01/2023
Absolute necessity
I use this every day in my make up routine! It hides your pores, without clogging them and causing breakouts, giving you a smoother make up application and even coverage!
13/12/2022
Love these products!!
All of the porefessional products work miracles in my opinion. If you have large pores but still suffer from dry skin this will be your holy grail. Absolutely love!!
03/12/2022
Smooth
This product almost gave a matte finish & it was very smooth
28/11/2022
My Favorite
I love Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional primers! They are my favorite! I’m always in need of a moisturizing primer and this one is great. I love the original and the illuminating variations as well.
13/11/2022
Great primer for dry skin!
I love this primer! It reminds me a lot of the Smashbox silicone primer, but it’s much more hydrating and it doesn’t clog my pores. My makeup stays perfect all night without flakes and without making me look greasy instead of luminous
02/11/2022
Silky smooth
This pore primer is so good, glides on skin and leaves face feeling silky and so smooth.
21/10/2022
Good primer
Love the brand and it’s quality products too. This is a good primer if you need it for the purpose of hydrating . I prefer the original formula because it suits my needs
18/10/2022
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional
Defeat pores AND dryness! This silky-smooth, hydrating face primer instantly moisturizes & refreshes skin, helps makeup stay put and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. It has the same lightweight feel & pore-minimizing power as the original The POREfessional PLUS 12-hour* hydration. Pores and dryness don’t stand a chance!
01/10/2022
Does what it needs to do! makes your pores look invisible and with a great price!! Sometimes I will try different primers but I often come back to this one because it is such a good deal.
30/09/2022
Perfect Primer
FINALLY found the perfect primer for my skin. I have pretty dry skin that breaks out easily. This stuff is pure gold for me. Even without makeup it makes my skin look smooth, poreless, and even in color. It stays on like a champ.
29/09/2022
Not for oily skin people
This product did not do well with my oily skin. I applied under my makeup as normal and within an hour my make up was looking like I used butter as primer. It might work for other skin types but not mine.
27/09/2022
Great for clear looking skin
This primer is awesome! I sometimes have reddish skin and then my pores often look large. This stuff had pleasant texture and worked to blend in well to reduce the look of my pores and also help with skin tone.
10/09/2022
A lotion primer hybrid
This is my favorite primer for a velvet (in between matte and dewy) makeup look! It keeps my makeup on my face much longer than other hydrating primers I've tried before. I apply it after moisturizer in the winter but in all other seasons when my skin isn't dry, I don't even need to use a moisturizer first. Would recommend for sure.
07/09/2022
IN LOVE
This is the only face primer I've used when I do my make up. I have deep oily pores so applying this does take away from my pores and help maintain a natural "glow". I always recommend this face primer