Bertolli® Cappucino Strata Cake

5 5 0 41 41 Layers of mousse and coffee infused sponge cake, topped with chocolate shavings
Bertolli® Cappucino Strata Cake

22/11/2020
My favorite
I really love this Bertolli® Cappucino Strata Cake since it simple to make but also really sweet. It has really natural sweet taste that is rewarding and satisficing. It is my favorite dessert.
21/09/2018
CAKE
JUST A DELIGHTFUL CAKE. IT IS MOIST AND HAS THE MOST WONDERFUL FLAVOR.
08/09/2018
mmmmmm
these are so good, it's very addicting. So be really cautious
04/10/2014
OH. MY. GOODNESS. THE FOOD SCIENTISTS WHO CREATED THIS CAKE NEED TO BE LIVING IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. I BET THEY SMELL LIKE HAPPY UNICORNS PRANCING AFTER A FRESH SPRING RAIN
07/02/2014
I tried it but was not very happy. Did not like the texture and taste too much,
06/02/2014
I just don`t like the flavor of these bertolli desserts I was disappointed
24/01/2014
I tried them once and that was enought to know that I won`t buy it again. It was an overpowering coffee flavor. I expected it to taste like a quality tiramisu, but it didn`t.
24/01/2014
It had a strong flavor almost like a liquor and egg mix rather than a coffee. It`s not something I would ever want to buy again.
10/09/2018
I love Italian desserts I tried many in my days. this sounds so delicious.i would try this product if I were to have a chance
08/11/2014
would like to try to see if it tastes good to me since i do love anything sweet
06/11/2014
This looks like I could eat a lot more than I should unless I use a ton of self control. I would love to test this for the Home Testers Club.
04/09/2014
I love the flavor of coffee and this product looks yummy!
03/06/2014
That looks decadent and delicious! I love coffee desserts.
22/05/2014
Sounds good. I would like to try it. I haven't seen it in store
15/05/2014
I do not like the flavor of coffee in general so I probably wouldn't try this because of that reason alone.