4.5 5 0 103 103 With aged parmesan cheese. Made with fresh cream.

11/10/2019
Super delicious!
I used this Bertolli creamy basil alfredo sauce over alfredo noodles with some grilled chicken. My entire family including my picky son who doesn't usually like alfredo type sauces enjoyed this sauce. It helped make a quick and easy dinner that tasted delicious. It tastes like it was made fresh and with fresh herbs.
16/09/2019
This is My Choice Alfredo Sauce
I've tried many alfredo sauces and overall this by far is my favorite store bought. I love the taste/texture and the variety of flavors they come in, I'd recommend giving it a try.
16/08/2019
Good
Love it soo delicious , this is the only one usually buy. Really good so good with chicken pasta.
13/02/2019
Creamy Pasta Sauce
The Bertolli alferedo sauce is so creamy and delicious. I love it in my pasta. Highly recommended.
28/01/2019
Very good!
Very good, we will definitely be purchasing again. Even my 4 year old and 1.5 year old loved it
16/12/2018
Alfredo
YES! This was so creamy and delicious! I love it so much!
28/10/2018
Best brand of sauces around
Bertolli has some of the best sauces around. I absolutely love their Alfredo sauce. The basil is an amazing add in. Best Alfredo cause around.
17/10/2018
Great Product for the Price
The taste was a bit off. However as a part of a meal and with the use of additional spices Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce is a great product for the price I paid for it. It had a thick and creamy consistency and added a great blend to our dinner.
09/10/2018
sauce
A VERY TASTY SAUCE. GOOD BODY AND CHEESY FLAVOR. A LITTLE TO HIGH IN FAT AND CALORIES.
08/10/2018
Easy as could be
Love using Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce for a base for a quick and easy alfredo. It is my go to when I am limited on time. Cost effective way to have a delicious sauce.
03/02/2018
I just tried this the other night. Put it on fettuccine and it was really good. I love basil and it gave the Alfredo sauce just a little more flavor and something a little different. Will definitely buy again.
28/01/2018
Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo sauce is great on veggies and chicken. Skip the pasta for a healthy, low carb meal.
24/11/2017
i usually buy all the types of bertolli alfredo sauces and this one was very good i made chicken alfredo with some broccoli and it was a hit with the family a must to buy for a differant taste
13/11/2017
BERTOLLI CREAMY BASIL ALFREDO SAUCE With aged Parmesan cheese. Made with fresh cream. Is a great way to have a tasty meal Fast.
31/10/2017
I would rather make my own sauce, this is too salty