4.6 5 0 77 77 Chicken parmigiana and penne. Penne pasta and breaded white meat chicken with mozzarella in a hearty marinara sauce.

8/19/2018
A mi esposo le encanta cada ves q voy al super coje dos cajas.
5/29/2018
BERTOLLI RUSTICO BAKES are all so yummy! This is a go to family favorite- to best describe, it's like where country goodness meets up with Italian! This is fast, and simple to make, as well as being a high quality meal! BERTOLLI RUSTICO BAKES gets a five star rating, and two thumbs up from me! Outstanding!
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Bertolli Rustico Bakes to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/17/2018
These are very good meal. They are easy to make and delicious!
2/14/2018
BERTOLLI SURE HAS A WINNER WITH ITS RUSTICO BAKES. THE CHICKEN AND PENNE ARE OUTSTANDING, VERY FRESH FLAVOR.
2/7/2018
I’ve tried this and it’s very very delicious! I’m pretty picky when it comes to frozen meals.
1/29/2018
I really like these. Frozen meals can be tricky, but these ones are really good. The Italian sausage and meatball rigatoni is my absolute favorite. The only problem is the nutritional aspect, but if your not on a diet or just want them every once in a while they're really good. If you want a quick, yummy meal these are awesome.
12/8/2017
This is a nice quick and simple meal, but the quality and taste could be a little bit better, in my opinions.
10/11/2017
Bertolli Rustico Bakes are a fantastic way to feed your whole family and it's so easy when your in a pinch for time!! Bertolli always makes great products and this is another one I'll be adding to my dinner routine!!
8/19/2016
I am very critical when it comes to frozen Italian brands because I am Italian myself. I have tried this out of curiosity and found it does not taste HALF as good as it does in the picture on the bag. The sauce was very sweet and oniony, and the portions of chicken were definitely not up to par. So small they tasted freezer burned. On a scale of 1-10, we have a 5.5 here.....sorry Bertolli, but stick to Olive Oil!
2/25/2016
These are great when your in a rush and don't taste like a mediocre frozen meal.
2/22/2016
I have tried these Italian dishes and they are all great
9/1/2015
It's good for a fast meal ...I would eat it again love the chicken but the pasta was ok
8/14/2015
I love the Bertolli Rustico Bakes, they are great tasting and the portions are good. I recommend this product.
8/13/2015
For a frozen food product it really tastes like something you go to a restraint to get. The amount is satisfying and not too pricey.