4.3 5 0 196 196 The world''s first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without GMOs, soy, or gluten. Find it in the meat aisle.
Beyond Burger™

18/02/2020
Best “fake meat”
I’m a vegetarian and I’ve tried it ALL. This is the closest product to a real burger you can get. Cooks well and tastes amazing. The only down fall is that they are pricey but that’s not enough to keep me from not buying them. Quality costs! It’s also worth it for the animals and the environment!
14/02/2020
stoked
I loved this product and everything about it. It really hit the spot, definitely getting again.
06/02/2020
Betond Burger
I'm a huge fan of hamburgers, but the fact of the matter is that they have an overall negative impact on the environment and in terms of health they leave some things to be desired. However, Beyond Burgers provides a solution to those problems by being a plant-based burger so it's naturally healthier and it doesn't require additional land to be used for raising the animal used for a hamburger and the plants to feed the animal being raised as a hamburger. Plus, you can feel a little better knowing that it's only a plant going into making it. As for the taste and texture, I thought that it was quite hard to tell a different, especially when you begin to add all of the toppings that you may normally use, like lettuce, tomato, cheese, and any condiments. Plus, it's non-GMO, soy-free, and gluten-free, so it fits into basically any individual's diet. As a result, I gave this product five stars and would highly recommend it.
23/01/2020
Healthy and Tasty
I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of these burgers. They are filling and great for you at the same time, because they are filled with veggies.
09/01/2020
"updated MEATIER version"
I don't know that this is MUCH different than before but it's still tasty. Texture wise it's like eating a beef burger, it's not squeaky like tempeh. Taste wise I think it tasted pretty good.
01/01/2020
Hmm
It was a pretty good burger doesnt taste like beef but it works. It just ain't beef I liked the realness of it the flavor could be better
29/12/2019
Great for meat eaters, not as great for vegetarians/vegans
I’ve been a vegetarian for over half of my life. I really have no recollection of what meat tastes like. I got one of these at a restaurant. It was fine, but I much prefer actual veggie burgers like black bean burgers. That being said, I do love the idea of more carnivorous people eating these, and maybe I’m just not the demographic they are trying to hit. If we can get meat eaters to eat these instead of regular burgers, it will do a lot to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions resulting from raising cows for the meat industry.
09/12/2019
A GOOD Suprise!
I was a little hesitant to try these at first, as we are a big meat eating family, especially my Husband! I decided to not tell him these were not our usual burgers. He didn't even notice a difference! We will be adding these to the weeknight rotation for sure!
28/11/2019
Delicious!
I was pretty suprised at how good the texture was, as well as the taste. It was able to hold up on the grill much better than other veggie burgers I've had. After taking a bite, I must have checked the packaging at least 20 times to make certain it wasn't actually real meat!
25/11/2019
Welcome to the BBQ
I LOVE being able to participate in family BBQ's without standing out, lol. No one asks me about about my Beyond Burger burger, (unlike a portabella). I really enjoy the flavor, which is very much like I remember meat, and juicy too. I don't feel like I'm missing out, and it certainly meets that one off craving for a burger!
22/11/2019
Amazing taste
These are the best veggie burgers I've ever had the pleasure of eating . I've tried many brands and this is by far the most tasty . The only con is the price , they are super expensive
11/11/2019
really good plant based pattie
we really like this patties. its a very good alternative to meat. i am hoping for a price drop though. this patties are more expensive than the real ones. still i try to buy them more often when ever it fits in my budget.
09/11/2019
Tastes so good
My family and i loved these the taste along was so amazing. It held the taste in it and it was still so deliouse.no improvements need to be made in my opinion and i would reccomend
09/11/2019
Hearty Burgers
I love these burgers! I have a horrible gluten allergy and these have no effect on my stomach! They also grill up nicely. Overall worth the price! My family and I will be buying these again! Yum
08/11/2019
These are the best
I absolutely loved these burgers. Closest thing to real burger I’ve had. Texture and taste are spot on!