BHG 20IN WHISKEY BARREL PLANTER

4.2 5 0 10 10 Indoor & Outdoor Planter
BHG 20IN WHISKEY BARREL PLANTER

10/06/2021
Made out of plastic
The only problem I have with the BHG 20inch w. Barrel planter is that it is made completely out of plastic. There was no details on the product materials but the name w. Barrel planter indicated that its wood, as all barrels are made out of. I don't like using plastic especially for food/plants. Otherwise I do lile the size and general look, but again i wanted this to be natural as described.
03/06/2021
Touch of Country
I love the look of the whiskey barrel planter. It adds a touch of country to my front porch and it's so easy to move around. Right now I have some flowers planted in it but I think it could come in handy for many other uses. Price is on point too.
01/06/2021
20 in barrel planter
This planter is great for the garden sturdy pretty and fits very well in my back yard
01/06/2021
Very stylish, lightweight barrel option
The Better Homes & Gardens 20 inch Whiskey Barrel Planter is a lightweight but sturdy planter. The planter will hold approximately 3 cubic feet of soil, so for plants with will have deep roots, this will adequately accommodate those. You could also fill with other material and top with soil for shallow root plants. I am using it for starting my vegetables that I plan to transplant. The look is very classic and works well in my garden setting.
28/05/2021
Beautiful, quality made
This is a beautiful planter. Although its not actually wood, it has an appearance of an actual barrel. It looks beautiful in our yard. It's very sturdy. Made with great quality. I'm very happy with this planter. I plan to buy more so we can have matching planters in our backyard.
27/05/2021
Better plant- better pot
I like it because it looks made of wood, it is a good size and perfect for exterior plants and, it looks like is good for the different weather
17/06/2021
Good Looking Planter
The BHG 20 inch Whiskey Barrel Planter is very good looking. It does its job very well. Sturdy. But it is made of plastic. I would have preferred another material, like wood. But it was a good planter.
BARREL
A good looking planter. It is big enough for your largest planting.
Wiske barl
I like this product they are Fun to put plants in
11/06/2021
I have some indoor trees this would work great for any plant but ill bet it would be great for trees