Disappointed
I was not satisfied with Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil. The product had a nice, low key smell, but left my skin feeling and looking dryer.
Awesome!
I am obsessed with the Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil I received from Home Tester Club to sample and review! It leaves my skin, which is normally horrible and dry, soft and moisturized! I didn't think anything would work on my awful skin but this did!
23/09/2019
Works great, no oily residue
This product was great. It cleaned my skin without a heavy weighted feeling and didnt leave it oily trying to hydrate. I would definitely purchase this item in the future.
Fantastic
I have been using this for about 2 weeks. I really like this Bioderma cleansing oil. It has a light scent,it makes my skin look and feel so much better, I keep it in the shower and have even used it to shave my legs. It is an oil so it doesn't lather up much. It does not leave you with an oily film. It is a gentle cleanser,I have used it on my face and it removes makeup without redness and irritation. I have some problems with rosacea and this seems to calm it down. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with dry, tight, itchy skin.
Amazing product
Bioderma is an amazing product! My skin felt amazing after using and continued to feel awesome the day after ! I highly recommend!!
Great cleaning oil.
The atoderm cleansing oil works very well. Upon first using it, I realized the smell was fantastic. It felt very nice and almost silk like applying it to my skin. After getting out of the shower my skin still felt smooth.
Great Cleansing Oil
Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil is perfect to use if you have dry or irritated skin. It it easy to apply, goes on smoothly and lasts all day. My skin felt hydrated and smooth all day. I applied my lotion in the morning after my shower and I didn't have to worry about applying more until my shower the next day.
Feels great
It was easy to use and the smell was amazing I have already gone and bought more.
Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil
It left my skin hydrated and soft, and did not aggravate my sensitive skin.
Smooth & Silky
Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil has made me a believer of cleansing oils. After showering my skin feels so smooth and silky.
23/09/2019
My skin was left feeling hydrated.
I loved how iBoderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil was so easy to use in the shower and how it left my skin feeling hydrated.
Not for me
I have psoriasis patches on my elbows and knees and this oil did not help my problem areas. I still used a moisturizer after I used the oil in the shower. I so wanted to get out of the shower and have instantly moisturized skin with this product. The only time I feel that way is when I use a scrub that has essential and almond oils. But if you have just slightly dry skin, and you regularly exfoliate, then this would be a great product for you.
Very hydrating to skin.
Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil kept my skin soft and hydrated for at least 24hrs. It has a pleasant fragrance and is not greasy feeling after applying.
Not for me
I personally did not like this product. It made my skin feel "slimey" and I did not like the smell of it.
Greasy.
I liked that it did not irritate my skin, but that is it.