4.6 5 0 139 139 Specially formulated for oily skin, it delivers an all-in-one clean, refreshed face anytime, anywhere.
Biore Cleansing Micellar Water with Charcoal

23/06/2020
Nice
This Micellar Water is great for cleansing the skin. It’s better than using cleansing wipes and has better effects. Bioré has great products and this is no different.
22/06/2020
This plus a microfiber wash cloth = perfect
On it's own the Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water works great and gets almost everything off of my face. If you use it on a microfiber wash cloth it gets all makeup off. I noticed on their website though it says "No Rub, No Rinse, No Residue" and I don't feel this is very accurate when you are using it as a makeup remover. If I didn't rinse it off it would allow the micellar water (which is fine) and foundation residue (not okay) to soak right back into my skin. If they clarified the no rinse when using as a makeup remover I would give this 5 stars as a product itself.
08/03/2020
Works well!
I really like this product. It leaves me feeling very clean. It does leave my face very dry but with a good moisturizer it's ok.
06/03/2020
So clean I squeak!
I had never tried anything with charcoal in it, but I recieved a sample of this and thought ok let's do this! This product is amazing, I like the way it washes the day away and the makeup when I do wear it! My skin felt so clean, all I could think of was plastic containers...so clean they squeak!!!
02/03/2020
Favorite
This is one of my favorite Biore products. Love anything with charcoal but this one is great
27/01/2020
Cleans Better Than Anything
I Love This Product!!! Nothing Cleans Better or Deeper Down Than This Product. I Loved the Clean So Much I Used it on My Entire Body, I've Never Felt So Clean. Its Amazing
20/11/2019
Great cleanser
I've used this product regularly for about a year now, continually buying new bottles when I run out. It cleans my face SO well and makes me feel smooth and clean. I don't even want to try other products.
22/10/2019
Wipes away makeup
This is by far one of my favorite micellar water this effortlessly wipes away makeup in one wipe you don't have to apply pressure to get rid of all the makeup. I uses this as a daily cleanser to help with my acne and it works perfectly
28/09/2019
In love
I absolutely love this product. It removes my makeup with ease. It doesn't take a lot of product either.
16/09/2019
Love the fresh clean feel, would recommend
I love the fresh clean feeling after using this and the fact that its easy on all skin types, I have dry skin, my husband has oily skin and my teen has combination/sensitive and we can all 3 use so not having to buy multiple products for the same purpose is great.
08/09/2019
Clean face!!!!
I bought this because I love ❤ biore products and this its a chart 📊 topper. It clraned my face so much better than any if the other products I have ever tried. I wouod so recommend this product.
03/09/2019
Its fine
I used this. It gave a cool sensation on my face which wasn't pleasant if the weather is cold. Nothing special i felt after usi ng it. Nor any disadvantage.
30/08/2019
Love this product!
I have used the Biore` face scrub off and on. Started using the micellar water a few months ago and I am very happy with this product. Cleans completely using pads (not cotton balls). Proof is on the second pad after using my toner. Nothing to show. Truly no need to rinse. I'm impressed!!!
15/08/2019
Amazing!
I love Biore! This is amazing cleanser, I’m always in search for new cleanser for my face and this totally surprised me! It’s affordable, works well, not oily and works perfectly on my face and I have prett sensitive skin. I’d recommend it!
18/07/2019
Does the job.
Bought this because I'm a big fan of charcoal products. It definitely does the job by removing make up and making my face feel clean. I like that it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy but I don't like that it does dry my face just a little bit. Definitely need to apply moisturizer after using this.