4.6 5 0 254 254 Specially formulated for oily skin, it delivers an all-in-one clean, refreshed face anytime, anywhere.
Biore Cleansing Micellar Water with Charcoal

28/11/2020
A staple on my beauty routine
Have you ever felt like even thought you washed your face it’s still not clean? This is exactly what saves me from that feeling! It removes make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I honestly do not care for the smell, it isn’t a bad smell but just not my preference and that’s why I deducted a star. Definitely give it a try, you will love it.
14/11/2020
A beauty must-have
I love this product. I have to have this in my beauty arsenal at all times. It's so effective in getting your entire day off your face&leaves it so soft. It also helps with oily skin without drying your skin. This is one product everyone needs to try.
10/11/2020
Great cleanser
Using this stuff my face feels so soft and clean afterwards! It smells great and lifts away all the nasty from the day! I just wish it was a little cheaper. Kind of expensive. I would recommend this though!
07/11/2020
great cleanser but cheap
I prefer to have some exfoliating scrub in a charcoal cleanser. This does not exfoliate, but it is a good cleanser.
22/10/2020
Biore review
I enjoyed using this charcoal product. I felt my skin was cleaner and had a softness to it after. I bought more after I used it because it goes by fast in my house. I recommend it to my friend because we both have oily skin.
12/10/2020
Leaves skin soft as a babys butt a must have for clearer skin and a healthy grow in ur face.
09/09/2020
Great Makeup Remover
Love this stuff! Works better than the makeup remover clothes, I’ve used this stuff for removing eyeliner and hunting face paint. Gets it all off without smudging it all over my face so I don’t look like I have black eyes. Leaves my face clean and refreshed. Received sample from Pinchme.
02/09/2020
Best cleanser yet
I am absolutely in love with this cleanser. The way that it cleans my face gives me a smooth feel. Absolutely love
31/08/2020
Refreshing
I really enjoy using this product as a cleanser when I don’t want the harsh cleansing feel. I also use this at night when I need some extra help with my oilyness. I have combination skin and sometimes I get really oily so I use Biore Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water because of the charcoal to help calm it down. It’s not as harsh on your skin as an astringent is, but it cleans just as well. I didn’t mind the fragrance at all, but if you lick your lips after cleansing around them, it is a tough taste.
24/08/2020
Not my favorite.
I didn't care for thismainly due to the smell. I think it had quite a odd smell to it that lingered for a while. I also did not see any improvements in my skin. I think there are better ones out there.
21/08/2020
This product is great it works well and get my pores really clean.i can tell how my face feels after CV using it it's nice and refreshing I love using it I use it daily I would recommend it to anyone
18/08/2020
Pretty good
It's a really good cleanser. Makes my face feel very clean but a little dried out (all cleansers do though). I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all.
23/06/2020
Nice
This Micellar Water is great for cleansing the skin. It’s better than using cleansing wipes and has better effects. Bioré has great products and this is no different.
22/06/2020
This plus a microfiber wash cloth = perfect
On it's own the Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water works great and gets almost everything off of my face. If you use it on a microfiber wash cloth it gets all makeup off. I noticed on their website though it says "No Rub, No Rinse, No Residue" and I don't feel this is very accurate when you are using it as a makeup remover. If I didn't rinse it off it would allow the micellar water (which is fine) and foundation residue (not okay) to soak right back into my skin. If they clarified the no rinse when using as a makeup remover I would give this 5 stars as a product itself.
08/03/2020
Works well!
I really like this product. It leaves me feeling very clean. It does leave my face very dry but with a good moisturizer it's ok.