Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

4.7 5 0 68 68 Weightless balancing facial oil with the power of tea tree to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and other imperfections.
Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

13/07/2022
Life changing
This is literally the best oil if you have oily acne prone problematic skin. It will clear acne and hydrate your face
17/04/2022
Mix it with a face mask
This oil is so nice, I mix it with a powdered chlorophyll mask and it does wonders. I usually sleep with the mask on and then wash it off in the mornings. It leaves my face feeling hydrated. I would recommend.
13/04/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
04/02/2022
Instant calm
I love using this on irritated skin, whenever I try new skin care, I usually get reactions and this product relieves my face of any irritation. I love the calming effect it gives to my skin..
25/01/2022
Tea Time
I'm so glad I found this product, it has really change my skin for the better! I wish I had found it sooner!! I'm so glad I read the reviews on #HTC and found out how great this product is. This is a must-buy for everyone no matter your age, gender or skin tone.
07/12/2021
Unsure
I like the ingredients and what they offer for the skin. Other Biossance products have been winners In my book. I'm a fan of squaline.I'm just not completely satisfied with the texture and the way my skin absorbs the product. I'm on the fence.
28/11/2021
If you haven't tried this YOU NEED TO! I saw results in less than a week. My skin is so clear and soft because of this stuff. It's literally a godsend! Thank you so very much for creating this ❤
11/07/2021
Helps you wake up with calmer skin
For the longest time I stayed away from face oils like this because I am naturally very oily, but then I got a sample of this in one of my beauty subscription boxes, and I was hooked. It's a low key brand that doesn't spend a lot of glitzy packaging, but the products are all pretty solid. This face oil is good for applying before bed time so that you wake up with good skin. (Overnight is my time for new blemishes to pop up, and this keeps them away.) I don't think it necessary heals pimples faster, so much as it just stops them from forming overnight. Pro-tip: change your pillowcase every other day. That's a major help too.
25/06/2021
Perfect blend and not overwhelming
This is one of my favorite tea tree products It doesnt irritate my skin while its giving me this clean type of sensation throughout the whole day. Its very light and absorbs fast and honestly a lot of times i use every second to apply it which ends up being way more then i need,i just cant stop.
18/05/2021
Awesome
Okay so I tried their oil that was pure squalane and it made me break out. But once I tried this one with the tea tree combo, I love it! It truly is the perfect balancing oil!!!
15/04/2021
Works wonders, but a little overpriced
I love this brand and was very excited to try this product. This has helped calm my breakouts and makes my skin feel unbelievably smooth. It brightens my complexion, however it is on the more expensive side.
04/03/2021
Love tea tree oil!
My husband and I use a lot of products with tea tree oil. We love the benefits and this is no different! Its a great product that does the job and smells amazing!
02/03/2021
Love!!!!
I got to try this thanks to Influenster a while back and it is soooo good. My skin is very acne prone, everything makes me break out. But this stuff does not, it’s a godsend! I love what the brand stands for as well, it’s clean and just seems to be something all companies should strive for! I also love that they have JVN as a spokes person.
10/11/2020
If you own any facial oil...
Biossance is a brand that I can really get behind; they have excellent skincare that is free from things that can irritate skin. This oil isn't greasy; it absorbs thoroughly, it's very lightweight, and doesn't leave behind a residue. This one is great under makeup.
06/08/2020
Great Face Oil
I really love the Biossance Balancing Tea Tree oil. I get the occasional breakout still at 39 which dosent seem fair, lol. I've used their face wash and face mask also in this line amd the 3 products together will clear a small breakout in just a couple of days for me! I think people with combination and oily skin steer clear of face oils (like I use too) but they do wonders for your skin! I love that this is also a clean beauty product!