4.9 5 0 42 42 Weightless balancing facial oil with the power of tea tree to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and other imperfections.

8/18/2019
Tea tree oil
The smell was really potent and it was very oily. With my skin type I don’t think this was the right fit .
8/17/2019
Love this brand
This oil works amazing. Does not dry out or irratate my sensitive skin. Clears any blemishs that start to appear before they come out.
8/15/2019
Expensive but worth it
This oil I loved loved how it left my skin, its pricey but worth every penny.
8/10/2019
I love bioscience
Yes yes it's great and healing to the skin and moisturizing it's a oil so expect oilness but absorbs pretty amazingly
7/29/2019
Love it!
I absolutely love this tea tree oil I put it over any blemishes I have at night and by morning they look so much better I’ve used tea tree oil for a variety of things and have always been so happy with the results definitely my go too that works wonders for my skin
7/20/2019
Tea tree oil
I love tea tree oil because you can use it for many things. For me when I would get a rash on my scar and I know there is many things it's used for. I highly recommend this product to my friends and I told them to try it
7/3/2019
Beauty oil tea tree
Makes skin glow, softens without excessive oily feel, keeps any brake outs at bay. Smooths pours, skin looks natural, clean, and younger. When you're tired of feeling like you've wasted to much money on products that dont live up to the hype you'll be greatful this product honors its word and does EXACTLY what it is meant to do.
6/26/2019
Refreshing
I love this tea tree oil!! The Beauty fragrance is something fierce!! Works well for so many things. Room spray, bug spray and keeps my skin feeling Pure ans healthy. Reduces redness almost instantly!! So Amazing!!
6/19/2019
Love this oil!
I recently received this product in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions and it left my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. This face oil has helped even out the texture of my skin, diminish fine lines & wrinkles and add a natural healthy glow that I absolutely love! I would highly recommend this face oil to anyone wanting better looking skin.
5/22/2019
Wornderful
Love this product and will purchase it again the the future!
5/21/2019
Love my skin after using Biossance
I still use this because the squalane plumps the skin very well. The tea tree oil is a nice addition. I highly recommend this because I can see improvement I'm my skins texture. It costs a bit more but lasts a long time
5/13/2019
Life saver
I really love this oil! I have combination skin, some areas are extremely dry and some areas are extremely oily, so I was a bit hesitant to try this. I'm so glad I did, it is truly a life saver! It helped clear up my acne and added moisture to my dry areas but did not make me break out. It honestly balanced out my face. I will continue to use this
5/5/2019
Love this oil!
It works amazing! It really helped with some of my acne and dried out the pimples quite quickly. It also leaves your skin radiant and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this if you have acne prone skin!
5/2/2019
Absolutely love it!
Y am a fan of oil! But this tea tree oil is a life saver to me. I suffered from acne recently and this product is the only life saver that works better for me. It dried my pimples fat and it even gives my skin a smooth and radiance effect. I love it!
4/28/2019
Love it!
This facial oil is the real deal! Its a wonderful product & really helps calm any breakouts or redness. The packaging is simple and tasteful, and its an overall great product. Would definitely use again!