4.9 5 0 32 32 Weightless balancing facial oil with the power of tea tree to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and other imperfections.

5/22/2019
Wornderful
Love this product and will purchase it again the the future!
5/21/2019
Love my skin after using Biossance
I still use this because the squalane plumps the skin very well. The tea tree oil is a nice addition. I highly recommend this because I can see improvement I'm my skins texture. It costs a bit more but lasts a long time
5/13/2019
Life saver
I really love this oil! I have combination skin, some areas are extremely dry and some areas are extremely oily, so I was a bit hesitant to try this. I'm so glad I did, it is truly a life saver! It helped clear up my acne and added moisture to my dry areas but did not make me break out. It honestly balanced out my face. I will continue to use this
5/5/2019
Love this oil!
It works amazing! It really helped with some of my acne and dried out the pimples quite quickly. It also leaves your skin radiant and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this if you have acne prone skin!
5/2/2019
Absolutely love it!
Y am a fan of oil! But this tea tree oil is a life saver to me. I suffered from acne recently and this product is the only life saver that works better for me. It dried my pimples fat and it even gives my skin a smooth and radiance effect. I love it!
4/28/2019
Love it!
This facial oil is the real deal! Its a wonderful product & really helps calm any breakouts or redness. The packaging is simple and tasteful, and its an overall great product. Would definitely use again!
4/25/2019
I am a fan of oil! But this tea tree oil is a life saver to me. I suffered from acne recently and this product is the only life saver that works better for me. It dried my pimples fat and it even gives my skin a smooth and radiance effect. I love it!
4/21/2019
Works amazing
The tea oil really helped out balance my skin since it's sensitive and can be dry it some areas. And some acne scars have even disappeared but remember all skins are different and have different ways of agreeing and disagreeing
4/18/2019
Radiant beauty
Ok y’all go get some of this serum it’s amazing it helps cure acne to because of the tea tree oil great price for beautiful skin.
4/13/2019
Sunday Riley status
This serum doesnt leave you feeling like you need to wash your face after applying.. it soaks in, plumps and hydrates like a dream!
4/12/2019
Awesome
This product is so awesome. Squalane hydrates my skin without leaving a thick oily residue and Tea tree oil makes my skin feeling so clean, refreshed and it keeps my skin breakups free! I recomend this product for sure!
4/12/2019
Has a pleas scent. Great for the winter when my skin goes dry like crazy in patches. Doesn't leave a oily feeling on my hands
4/10/2019
Good product
Good for dry skin like mine .. perfect hydrates the skin leaving your skin flawless ang glowing .
4/8/2019
Satisfecha
Lo mejor funciona lo recomiendo y lo compraría ! !!!!
4/8/2019
Asombroso
En un principio estuve exeptica pero con el uso del producto comenze a notar que las pequeñas manchas de mi rostro se desvanecian rapido y realmente puedo afirmar que es sorprendente y resultados 100% reales.