Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

4.7 5 0 59 59 Weightless balancing facial oil with the power of tea tree to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and other imperfections.
Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

15/04/2021
Works wonders, but a little overpriced
I love this brand and was very excited to try this product. This has helped calm my breakouts and makes my skin feel unbelievably smooth. It brightens my complexion, however it is on the more expensive side.
04/03/2021
Love tea tree oil!
My husband and I use a lot of products with tea tree oil. We love the benefits and this is no different! Its a great product that does the job and smells amazing!
02/03/2021
Love!!!!
I got to try this thanks to Influenster a while back and it is soooo good. My skin is very acne prone, everything makes me break out. But this stuff does not, it’s a godsend! I love what the brand stands for as well, it’s clean and just seems to be something all companies should strive for! I also love that they have JVN as a spokes person.
10/11/2020
If you own any facial oil...
Biossance is a brand that I can really get behind; they have excellent skincare that is free from things that can irritate skin. This oil isn't greasy; it absorbs thoroughly, it's very lightweight, and doesn't leave behind a residue. This one is great under makeup.
06/08/2020
Great Face Oil
I really love the Biossance Balancing Tea Tree oil. I get the occasional breakout still at 39 which dosent seem fair, lol. I've used their face wash and face mask also in this line amd the 3 products together will clear a small breakout in just a couple of days for me! I think people with combination and oily skin steer clear of face oils (like I use too) but they do wonders for your skin! I love that this is also a clean beauty product!
23/06/2020
Nice
This is really nice on the skin. It doesn’t hurt or irritate the skin. It did help with some of my acne scars. Tea tree products are great!
28/09/2019
Nice!
I received a sample in a sub box. Loved it and it worked great at soothing and healing inflamed cystic acne. Wish I had a bigger bottle to see more long term effects.
20/09/2019
not to bad
I really didnt have a negative outcome with it. I love products with tea tree oil in them, there are so many benefits of tea tree oil. its the strong smell that bothers me.
15/09/2019
Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oi
Tree Tea is a very healing essential oil. I like to use this product not only on my face, but on my neck and hands as well. Although pricy, I feel it is worth the investment.
15/09/2019
Pretty good
This product is really good for acne. I’m not a fan of oils but it did help clear some of it up
06/09/2019
IM OBSESSED
Im obsessed with this product this will be one of your repurchases! My skins has been so soft and smooth since using this. There barely any pimples either. I love it.
27/08/2019
Great oil
I just don’t like the smell of tea tree oil, so that’s why I lowered my stars
18/08/2019
Tea tree oil
The smell was really potent and it was very oily. With my skin type I don’t think this was the right fit .
17/08/2019
Love this brand
This oil works amazing. Does not dry out or irratate my sensitive skin. Clears any blemishs that start to appear before they come out.
15/08/2019
Expensive but worth it
This oil I loved loved how it left my skin, its pricey but worth every penny.