Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

4.7 5 0 71 71 Weightless balancing facial oil with the power of tea tree to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and other imperfections.
Biossance™ Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil

03/11/2022
Biossance Balancing Oil
I love this product. This facial oil works to hydrate and clarify your skin. For that clean fresh dewy look this is amazing. Works very well and I highly recommend it.
27/09/2022
Gamechanger for the facial final touch!
Wow! I didn’t get the hype about face oil, and heard great things about this Biossance Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Oil, but wasn’t sure it was worth the price. I finally caved, and don’t how I went so long without it! It truly is the finishing touch of your facial routine, and gives the most beautiful glow! I use it day and night, and it truly visibly brightens and firms your face! I apply it with a quartz roller, and it is my new favorite product! Highly recommend.
24/09/2022
I would love to try this product
I would love to try this product Is very helpful for tha skin
13/07/2022
Life changing
This is literally the best oil if you have oily acne prone problematic skin. It will clear acne and hydrate your face
17/04/2022
Mix it with a face mask
This oil is so nice, I mix it with a powdered chlorophyll mask and it does wonders. I usually sleep with the mask on and then wash it off in the mornings. It leaves my face feeling hydrated. I would recommend.
13/04/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
04/02/2022
Instant calm
I love using this on irritated skin, whenever I try new skin care, I usually get reactions and this product relieves my face of any irritation. I love the calming effect it gives to my skin..
25/01/2022
Tea Time
I'm so glad I found this product, it has really change my skin for the better! I wish I had found it sooner!! I'm so glad I read the reviews on #HTC and found out how great this product is. This is a must-buy for everyone no matter your age, gender or skin tone.
07/12/2021
Unsure
I like the ingredients and what they offer for the skin. Other Biossance products have been winners In my book. I'm a fan of squaline.I'm just not completely satisfied with the texture and the way my skin absorbs the product. I'm on the fence.
28/11/2021
If you haven't tried this YOU NEED TO! I saw results in less than a week. My skin is so clear and soft because of this stuff. It's literally a godsend! Thank you so very much for creating this ❤
11/07/2021
Helps you wake up with calmer skin
For the longest time I stayed away from face oils like this because I am naturally very oily, but then I got a sample of this in one of my beauty subscription boxes, and I was hooked. It's a low key brand that doesn't spend a lot of glitzy packaging, but the products are all pretty solid. This face oil is good for applying before bed time so that you wake up with good skin. (Overnight is my time for new blemishes to pop up, and this keeps them away.) I don't think it necessary heals pimples faster, so much as it just stops them from forming overnight. Pro-tip: change your pillowcase every other day. That's a major help too.
25/06/2021
Perfect blend and not overwhelming
This is one of my favorite tea tree products It doesnt irritate my skin while its giving me this clean type of sensation throughout the whole day. Its very light and absorbs fast and honestly a lot of times i use every second to apply it which ends up being way more then i need,i just cant stop.
18/05/2021
Awesome
Okay so I tried their oil that was pure squalane and it made me break out. But once I tried this one with the tea tree combo, I love it! It truly is the perfect balancing oil!!!
15/04/2021
Works wonders, but a little overpriced
I love this brand and was very excited to try this product. This has helped calm my breakouts and makes my skin feel unbelievably smooth. It brightens my complexion, however it is on the more expensive side.
04/03/2021
Love tea tree oil!
My husband and I use a lot of products with tea tree oil. We love the benefits and this is no different! Its a great product that does the job and smells amazing!