4.9 5 0 19 19 Weightless balancing facial oil with the power of tea tree to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and other imperfections.

4/21/2019
Works amazing
The tea oil really helped out balance my skin since it's sensitive and can be dry it some areas. And some acne scars have even disappeared but remember all skins are different and have different ways of agreeing and disagreeing
4/18/2019
Radiant beauty
Ok y’all go get some of this serum it’s amazing it helps cure acne to because of the tea tree oil great price for beautiful skin.
4/13/2019
Sunday Riley status
This serum doesnt leave you feeling like you need to wash your face after applying.. it soaks in, plumps and hydrates like a dream!
4/12/2019
Awesome
This product is so awesome. Squalane hydrates my skin without leaving a thick oily residue and Tea tree oil makes my skin feeling so clean, refreshed and it keeps my skin breakups free! I recomend this product for sure!
4/12/2019
Has a pleas scent. Great for the winter when my skin goes dry like crazy in patches. Doesn't leave a oily feeling on my hands
4/10/2019
Good product
Good for dry skin like mine .. perfect hydrates the skin leaving your skin flawless ang glowing .
4/6/2019
amazing
Works winders. My skin is soft smooth bright revived. Goes on smoothly, aborbs nicely. Has a nice scent. Love the ingredient squalene and tree oil is so good for wrinkle and pimples. i recomend.
4/6/2019
Soft and glow
Leave my skin soft and glowing i love it. I will buy it again
Love this brand
Used several times and makes my skin glow and corrects fine lines and helps your complexion!
Wonder Oil
This is great for using on plantar wart. It made mine disappear when nothing else would work! Love it!
4/5/2019
Good
Makes skin soft. Really enjoyed and we'll repurchase.
4/5/2019
Loved everything in this line
I've been using Biossance products since they first launched and I've loved everything in the line! Simply beautiful formulas that feel amazing. This one is ultra hydrating and the tea tree oil is very soothing and helps with hormonal breakouts. Highly recommend!
Love this!
Addictive feeling of smooth and moisturized skin! My friends have commented on how great my skin looks since using these products
Love it!
I received a sample of this way before it was out in stores. It's a great facial oil. It makes my skin so smooth and soft, and it soothes irritation. Definitely a must have!
4/4/2019
Biossance tea tree oil
Very practical can be use for so many things from skin treatment to deodorizer to dressing wounds and is easy to use and easy to apply