4.5 5 0 438 438 Introducing New Biotène Lozenges for Dry Mouth Relief, the discreet, convenient way to get dry mouth symptom relief on the go! Biotène Lozenges for Dry Mouth Relief offer fresh breath for your dry mouth anywhere, anytime. Their sugar-free formula contains a refreshing mint flavor, so you can feel confident about your breath all-day long.

24/03/2019
The Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges did nothing to help alleviate my dry mouth symptoms. I would not use this again.
23/03/2019
Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges didn’t really help my dry mouth problem at all. I could use a cough drop or gum and get the same amount of relief. They weren’t in a convenient package either to carry in my purse. I was disappointed.
23/03/2019
This product does do a good job! They did last for a long time and did leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh and not dry at all. My only complaint was that I'm not that crazy about the taste. It was only okay to me.
22/03/2019
Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges taste great. They were long lasting and very easy to just pack in my purse or in my pocket. They also gave me relief of dry mouth longer than other products I’ve tried. I am very happy with Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges.
22/03/2019
They kept my mouth moist and refreshed. I was not satisfied with the flavor
20/03/2019
Works as described, quick acting, doesn’t leave an aftertaste and comes in a small convenient package.
20/03/2019
I really like the lozenges. I have purchased the rinse and the spray. Still going to purchase the toothpaste. I would highly recommend this product for anyone that suffers from dry mouth. Before this I always used hard candies for my dry mouth. The candies did not help my dry mouth for very long. I had to constantly have a candy in my mouth. Biotene had helped so much. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this product.
20/03/2019
I was very impressed with these. Helped with my dry mouth and I loved the flavor
19/03/2019
These are easily the best lozenges I've tried thus far on the market for dry mouth. Just let it dissolve slowly in your mouth and immediatley the results last for at least couple hours afterwards. I liked most that I didn't have to search find them in a store too. They are delicious and just the thing you need when your mouth feels a little dry or just to freshen your breath. I keep one pack in my purse at all times!
19/03/2019
I really enjoyed the taste and feel of the Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges and will purchase them in the future.
19/03/2019
Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges not only taste great but work great as well. I like the fact they are Sugar Free and has a really good Mint Flavor. I had a horrible time with dry mouth until I received these little bursts of goodness. They work immediately after I put them into my mouth. I regain my saliva and my mouth instantly feels better no dry tongue, lips and swallowing is way better. Then you get the next benefit of a Breath Freshener and you can practically carry them in anything. I definitely Recommend Biotene Lozenges!!!!
18/03/2019
They were excellent. Not too bold and made my breath smell great while helping to prevent dry mouth
18/03/2019
Didn't provided long lasting relief from dry mouth symptoms. Provided relief on the go Gave me fresh breath that lasted a few minutes Were convenient to carry Tasted great
18/03/2019
Absolutely loved the taste and instant relief! I would recommend this product to everyone I know!
18/03/2019
They were a bit strong but I liked them. I will definitely use them again