4.5 5 0 320 320 Introducing New Biotène Lozenges for Dry Mouth Relief, the discreet, convenient way to get dry mouth symptom relief on the go! Biotène Lozenges for Dry Mouth Relief offer fresh breath for your dry mouth anywhere, anytime. Their sugar-free formula contains a refreshing mint flavor, so you can feel confident about your breath all-day long.

Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Heather (Pendleton)

• 8 Comments
2/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Loved it!!! I wasn’t scared to talk to people or stay far away from them either. It’s great

janine (San Diego)

• 41 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

My review for the biotine dry mouth lozenges is very good and I have already recommended the product to my friends and family.

Jane (Resaca)

• 6 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

These were great little lozenges! Their taste was fresh and they helped relieve my dry mouth not just with a good taste but they also helped me to more naturally salivate with also caused my mouth to be much less dry. I would recommend these lozenges to anyone, dry mouth or just to freshen your mouth.

Carl (San Angelo)

• 2 Uploads
  • 3 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I take a number of medications that give me a bad case of dry mouth. I have tried many mouthwashes, none have worked. The first time I tried these Lozenges, they gave me instant relief. I will be buying this product soon.

Erica (Clarksdale)

• 21 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Biotene dry mouth lozenges gave me the relief I needed, these lozenges provided moisture rhat I needed and not only did it help with mouth dryness but it, also help keep my breath fresh all day.

Joshua (Wadsworth)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Although these worked, they left my mouth feeling different. Almost oily.

Ivan (Kissimmee)

• 4 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

So over all this product will do what its intended to do I personally used it on days I might be behind schedule on morning routines. Before using this product I used to buy other on the market breathe freshener sprays. This alternative is more discreet. Personally the only down side is the packaging its self I feel that if the lozenges were more individualized it would be better for on the go purposes.

Steven (Stickney)

• 9 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I think that they were really good. They were just a little stronger than I expected, but that was a good thing. Lasted longer than other gums and hard candies that I currently use. All in all, a solid product that I would purchase again.

amy (Port Huron)

• 24 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoy them..takes the dryness feeling away...i will continue to purchess these.

Cheryl (Houston)

• 9 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Biotene Dry Mouth Lozenges provide excellent relief for my dry mouth. My medications tend to leave my mouth and throat dry on a regular basis but Biotene provides instant and flavorful relief. To me it is better than a drink of water. Even during the night I sometimes develop dry mouth and reach for a Biotene Lozenge. I keep them on my stand next to my bed. The flavor leaves my breath fresh while my mouth and throat feel moist.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours