Biotrue Hydration Plus Multi Purpose Solution

4.9 5 0 287 287 Biotrue Hydration Plus contact lens solution provides exceptional cleaning. It removes dirt and protein build-up for clean, clear lenses. Biotrue Hydration Plus provides up to 20 hours of moisture (based on a laboratory study). It also offers all day comfort. It contains naturally inspired ingredients, inspired by the biology of the eye.
Biotrue Hydration Plus Multi Purpose Solution

05/12/2022
Good stuff
Works great cleans lense well, gentle on my eyes good hydration glad to use again. Good price and didn't make me eyes burn. Include on the go hydration drops to keep in your bag.
It’s and excellent product
It’s such a good product it’s the best product for people that wear contacts I use it all the time and it’s the best brand I used so far I think if it was cheaper it will really be worth it
Good stuff
I have used this product a lot and it is just great
Instant results!
Works works works! Instantly makes eyes feel relieved from dryness. Feels clean and stays moistured
It’s nice
When I wore contacts I would look for a solution that didn’t irritate my eyes and also cleaned the lens well.
Great for Sore Eyes
These drops are great not only for contact lenses, but for sore eyes; especially when I’ve been looking at a computer all day for work. I do think the solution comes out really, really fast, but it’s all about a steady hand.
Easy to open
Love this product have used it for years. Recently had some vision issues and this lid was easy to open.
Comfort
I have tried several different contact lens solutions and this is one of my favorites. It doesn’t sting eyes and keeps my contacts comfortable all day long. I would definitely recommend.
Helpful product!
I wear corrected lenses and started contacts recently well to make a long story short..I wasn't use to them and this product was easier to use than inserting the contacts themselves. No dry and irritating contacts are of no concern.
the only solution I use
I love this contact solution. It is the only contact solution I use now. My contacts never dry out since using this product. I love that this product is so easy to use and I tell all my friends to use it!
Best Brand
My boyfriend uses a variety of contact solutions & this one is his favorite when he is unable to use the one he normally does! It last a while & keeps his contacts moist and does not hurt his eyes or dry them out.
Professionally Approved
I have worked in the Optical industry and am very familiar with the available products. This contact solution is superior! I personally where contacts and have tried a variety of brands. This product excels over it's competitor's. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
No BURNS!
I have used a variety of contact solutions & this one is my favorite! It last a while & keeps my contacts moist!
CLEAN AND CLEAR
I have used lots of contacts solutions, but I have found that BioTrue works the best for my contacts and eyes. It hydrates, cleans without any irritation to my eyes.
Overall okay
I definitely like this product but I have dry eye syndrome and this doesn’t mousing eyes or contacts for the extended wear time. It feels lubricated initially but when I start getting to the end of the day I definitely feel some dryness