Black Phone Case with Metal Kickstand iPhone XR

Black Phone Case with Metal Kickstand iPhone XR

Lightweight yet durable
This is a really nice case! It’s light weight and the foldable kickstand makes it easy to carry around, or to pop out and watch YouTube videos on the go. Definitely recommend
Perfect case!
The case was great not to big and not too small perfect for when I wanted to watch my tv shows and YouTube without holding the phone in my hand
25/05/2020
Simple design yet very durable
I really like this phone case. It has a sleek sophisticated look to it. I got it in the matte black color and love how the the metallic stand looks on it. The stand is very sturdy. The phone case does protect the phone quite good I’ve dropped my phone like 4 times since it’s been on and it passed the drop test. The only downfall is the finish on the phone case makes it really hard for to look clean. Since we naturally have oils on our skin it gets on the case and it makes it look all oily and dirty. So you have to constantly be wiping it down.
Awesome Case!
I enjoyed the ease of putting my phone on the case and being able to do what I needed to do. Like cooking cleaning or ven just relaxing. I didn’t have to check and make sure it was still in the case.
22/05/2020
Black phone case with metal kickstand
I love this case with the metal kickstand. My husband wants me to buy him one too now .
22/05/2020
Black phone case with metal kickstand
I love this phone case. It’s great quality and durable. I always used pop sockets, but now I tried a kickstand I won’t go back. I love this phone case.
21/05/2020
Great Case
This is a great phone case that protects my phone and also allowed me to stand my phone up without having to gold it. It is durable and not bulky.
21/05/2020
Awesome phone case
Very high quality case. I love the kickstand for when I need hands free access to my phone. My phone is safe and sound in this case.
20/05/2020
Nothing to envy Otterbox. This is better
This a great cover. It is very sturdy and protects the phone overall. Even, that it offers and excellent protection and coverage it doesn’t feel bulky. The kickstand is in metal, which makes it very steady and firm. I can compare this cover with the Otterbox brand. This Onn cover has nothing to envy the Otterbox.
18/05/2020
Great protection and slim case!
Easy installment and great protection. The case is slim and very sturdy. The kickstand is horizontal great to watch movies.
Iphone Case
A nice sleek case easy to put on and pretty durable. The only thing I did not like it was very hard to take off. They should come in different colors too.
Love this phone case.
I love this phone case, it’s slim and light, you have easy access to your buttons, (just wish it had covers to cover up your ports)and the protective case protects your whole phone from scratches and dust, It’s dropped tested to 6 feet. I really like the metal kickstand, it works great when Im watching a movie, it snaps into the phone case and I can’t even tell it’s on there. I would definitely recommend this case. I received this phone case from Home Tester Club to test and I had to write an honest review.
17/05/2020
Awesome case!
I love this case. The soft feel of the case is nice. Also the kickstand is pretty awesome and clicks into place. The only thing that I don’t like is it leaves finger smudges on the back but still not a deal breaker on this case. I give it 2 thumbs up.
16/05/2020
Absolutely perfect!
It's easy to grip, holds my phone perfectly and doesn't fall down like most kickstands.
16/05/2020
THIS IS THE ONLY CASE I WILL EVER USE!!!
This Phone Case with Metal Kickstand iPhone XR is an Absolute Must Have!! I LOVE it and the convenience it provides with the kickstand to free your hands is Awesome! I have been able to binge watch TV series so comfortably for hours. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHONE CASE TO EVERYONE WITH AN iPHONE XR. It looks great and sleek, yet feels very durable. iPhone XR holders, don’t miss out on the quality and benefits of this case with metal kickstand for yourself and a gift for someone else! It’s an Awesome Case!