Black Rugged Phone Case with Built-In Antimicrobial and Rotating Holster Clip for iPhone 6 iPhone 6s iPhone 7 iPhone 8

26/05/2020
One of the best cases I have owned
This has been one of the best cases I have owned. I own a iPhone 6s and the protection on my phone is what I have always wanted. I am an electrician and the case has protected my phone from high falls. I like the clip and the material. The grooves on the case and matte feel help you get a good grip of your phone.
26/05/2020
Fits like a glove
It’s very sturdy. I love the grip of the phone case. It’s funny because I got the phone case around mothers day lol and I didn’t put 2 and 2 together. Here I am thinking my sisters bought me a phone hone case To give to my mom for her iPhone SE second generation. Lol talk about brain fart. Anyways, it fits her phone like a glove. She really believes in its protection. It’s a great design.
22/05/2020
Great case !
I like this protect onn. Rugged case ! It fits my iPhone 8 perfectly, snug fit without any movement in the case . I like this case allows me to keep my own screen protector since the case is open faced . The case is easy to keep ahold of it , since it’s a rugged finish. I do like that it has a holster clip included with this case . Overall I feel this case will protect my phone with no issues! I do recommend giveing this brand of case a try !
20/05/2020
Affordable, tough and accountable.
Ironically the day I received this case my son and daughter-in-law were visiting and they had purchased the name brand expensive cases just like the one I got for much less. And to my surprise after reviewing they liked this one better. This is made well and the phone fits perfectly the clip is strong as well as the many features included. I'm impressed there's even a protective cover so know lint or debris gets into the charging ports. This is a great phone case. I must. buy
20/05/2020
Rugged and Secure all in one!
I recently had the opportunity to try the Black Rugged Phone Case with Built In AntiMicrobial and Rotating Holster Clip for my Iphone 8! From the grip of the case to the sleek way it holds my Iphone nice and tight I know for sure this case is built to last. The case comes with a Built in AntiMicrobial and Rotating Holster Clip so if you are one that prefers to holster your Phone this is the case for you. I would definitely recommend this case for anyone who lives an active lifestyle as this is the case to go the distance.
19/05/2020
protected
Good enough if you drop your phone a lot it will be protected
18/05/2020
tough phone case
This phone case is very tough. I work for a state college and see a lot of kids drop their phones, with this case they would not have to worry. Very tough.
16/05/2020
Cute and durable...
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this product..I loved it..Its very durable and love the color...thank u thank u...😊
16/05/2020
great phone case
Good overall phone case very durable like the antimicrobial and the rotating clip is very handy
15/05/2020
Amazeballs
I love it Def. would recommend this product to anyone with an iphone that fits!
15/05/2020
Love this product. Highly recommended
It's wonderful. .comfortable. ..I feel like my phone Is secured properly. Thanks so much.
13/05/2020
Warehouse case
Very supportive and protective however it is too manly for my taste.
13/05/2020
Great case
It holds my iPhone like a hand in a glove it's tough now I'm really not worry too much about dropping it even though the clip on the side it's nice and sturdy overall I think this is a great product
12/05/2020
Great protection
This case is great. My kids and myself have dropped my phone and there is no damage. I also was working outside and had my phone in the clip on my belt, and I got covered in mud. But no mud made it to the phone itself.
12/05/2020
microbial protective rotating phone case
The case provides a quick release for use of phone with either answering a call or taking a photo. All access points are easy to use . The rotating clip make it harder to remove while secured to belt .