Black Slim Card Phone Case with Cardholder and Stand for iPhone XR

Black Slim Card Phone Case with Cardholder and Stand for iPhone XR

20/05/2020
Great case, some things can be improved
The case overall was great, it added protection to all sides of my iPhone and didn’t add much bulk to the device. I wish that the card slot door was a little sturdier and if you remove the case, the piece between the cards and where it sits against the back of your phone is a thin plastic sheet not even like the case. I wish this was solid and firm.
20/05/2020
Very good quality
Black slim phone case with cardholder fits my iPhone XR perfectly. It’s very sturdy and fits a few credit cards. It’s very convenient
Phone case boss
Very sturdy. Wallet stays closed in extreme condition. Sleek and beautiful. Perfect
18/05/2020
Slim, heavy-duty, durable, and useful
The phone case with cardholder and stand has been great. All the features work very well-- the stand is surprisingly useful, and it's very useful to not have to carry around a wallet with your phone and still have your credit cards. The case itself is also pretty heavy-duty and while I haven't dropped the phone, it looks like it can withstand quite a bit. The one downside there is that it's a little heavier than my original case and than what I'm used to. Still, the case is slimmer than most heavy-duty cases, useful, and durable. I would highly recommend if utility is what you're after!
I love this Case for my XR
The case fits perfectly on my phone. The case is smooth and not heavy. It is pretty light. I love how I can put my debit cards or ID in it. I put exactly two cards inside.
Great features
I like the feature of the cardholder and stand So convenient to carry along and not have to haul a purse around Only thin I didnt care for is the hardness of the case I would prefer to have a more rubbery consistency because I find it easier to keep my grip on it
Iphone XR case
I love the case. Very study and have a good feel when you hold the phone. It looks like a small otter box, but this iphone case is a little bit slimmer. I love how it fit around my camera. I’m always worried about having a scratch on the back camera with other cases, but this one has a good space to protect the camera. It can fit 3 cards. Overall I love it. I give it 4 stars because it doesn’t have a pocket for cash. If it has a small space for cash I’d definitely give 5 stars.
16/05/2020
IPhone XR Case Wallet Love It!!
It fits the phone to a T. I love that it holds 3 cards and the best part about that is that you don't even know they are there. The cards are hidden in the back side of the case, which is great. It will help keep them safe from falling out and I only have to take my phone in the store with me when I go shopping. I love the kick stand as well I can use it and have to watch videos on my phone and to use my phone while cooking needing a recipe it makes it so much easier. I would recommend this case to anyone who has and IPhone XR. You will love it.
Doesn’t measure up.
I received this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review. All opinions contained are my own. I recently tried a black slim card phone case with cardholder and stand for iPhone XR. When it first opened the package I was not impressed. The door on the cardholder seemed flimsy and didn’t shut correctly. As I used the case this was true. It was so bad I didn’t feel comfortable placing any of my cards in it. Although it stated that the case was compatible with wireless charging I did not find this to be true. No matter how I placed the phone on the charger it wouldn’t connect. Also, my phone seemed to get unusually hot while in this case. Finally, when I decided not to use the case I found it extremely difficult to remove, in fact I was afraid it would break my phone. I would not recommend this product nor would I purchase it.
iPhone Case w/ Secure Storage & Stand
This Black Slim Card/Phone case for iPhone XR fit the phone securely, while also providing a latched storage compartment to hold important cards such a credit/debit cards or your driver’s license.
16/05/2020
Perfect fit for my phone and my life .
I needed a phone case for my iPhone XR and found this Black Slim Card Phone Case that has a cardholder and stand. It is perfect for my needs-not bulky and very handy to have a place for my license and debit card. Love the stand and how very thin it is. Frees me up from my bulky purse and keeps everything safe and contained. Very well made and designed.
Convenient!!!
The case itself felt a little flimsy in the area between the case and door to the card holder. However, the rest of the case seems to be made of durable and quality materials. It looks like it’ll do the trick as far as helping to safeguard the iPhone Hardware and last for a while. It’s definitely convenient to have extra ability to conceal a key and or card in the case. It’ll be perfect for outdoor exercise, or circumstances where one can only carry a phone and wallet (ie sporting events, concerts, outdoor activities).
Pretty Good
I really liked it and the thing that I liked the most was how the cards did not fall out. I wish the stand was just a pop-out part and not the card holder
Excellent product
the size is as indicated .. having the option to have the cards on the back of the cover is excellent ... the truth is that I really liked it !!! thanks for sending me to try it
Awesome!!
I absolutely love this case. So slim yet sturdy and strong. I can go shopping and just bring my phone that has all my essentials inside. Totally love this case. Awesome!!