4.6 5 0 270 270 Roasted, lightly oiled and seasoned with a palate-perfect blend of herbs and spices, they're great for sharing - or for snacking on your own.

Black Truffle Crafted Gourmet Almonds

• 4.6 out of 5 from

With their skins removed, Blue Diamond Crafted Gourmet Almonds boast a smooth texture and nutty crunch.

Lex (Alameda)

• 6 Comments
7/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

Just love it, I love almonds and black truffle adds a pinch of spicy yet delicious flavour to it!

Diana (Nottingham)

• 4 Comments
5/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

These almonds are delicious! They are crisp, tasty and delightfully live up to their name of being gourmet. They are pricey. They are a treat. I eat raw almonds a few times a week and these are fresh and have great crunch. I'd love a little more truffle.

Virginia (Hickory Ridge)

• 110 Comments
5/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

BLACK TRUFFLE CRAFTED GOURMET ALMONDS are a Heavenly treat! Totally recommend this product to anyone who loves almonds!

kathryn (Marlton)

• 2 Uploads
  • 291 Comments
5/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

Black Truffle Crafted Gourmet Almonds have a great taste and very high quality. I really like that they are very tasty

Champene (Rockingham)

• 104 Comments
5/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I enjoy adding these almonds to ice cream, salad or just eating them plain as a snack either way they are great tasting and fresh

Edmy (Carolina)

• 267 Comments
5/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

send me the free samples Gourmet Almonds to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985

Nonsy Hope (Cosmo City, Randburg)

• 15 Comments
5/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have always loved almonds. i tasted these from Blue diamond. I must say i am impressed. They have a sweet and delicious flavour. very nice

Jenn (Trenton)

• 215 Comments
5/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love truffles but these almonds had a fake truffle taste. Even as you open the can, you cannot smell any hint of truffles but when you eat it, then you can taste a truffle taste but it's a fake truffle taste.

Plato (Georgetown)

• 1 Comment
4/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was eating these last night, and dropped one in my bed. When I got up this morning it scared the hell out of me. I thought it was a huge blood-filled tick! Then I saw it was this almond so I ate it. Delicious!

Ashley (Murfreesboro)

• 284 Comments
4/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

I had got to sample these an they are fantastic,I will be buying these,they are definitely delicious and extremely good for a snack,on the go.Kids like them too

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours